Training Begins!

Half Demon, Half Angel

Ok I'm sorry but I skipped to 3 years later because I want to hurry and get to the plot i have in mind. Sorry >.<


 

It has been 3 years since they've discover Sehun's ablity to control Dark and Light magic.

3 years has past and Sehun has grown up throughtout the years. He is taller than normal 3 years olds. Suho blames it on genetics from Kris. Suho has been thinking that Sehun should start training how to control his eye color and powers. Sehun has learned how to walk already and it is causing chaos as he runs around the house.

 

"Hey Kris maybe it's time for Sehun to start controling his powers and eye color since he can't have two different color" Suho told him. Kris looked at Suho and thought that he was right, Sehun needs to control his powers. "You're right. Hey Sehun can you come over here!" Kris yelled for Sehun. 

 

Loud stomping noise could be heard and a little boy ran and hugged Kris' leg. "Appa!, what is it?" Sehun said showing his teeth. "Sehunnie, umma and I have decided that you to start your training" Kris said to the little boy. Sehun looked confused of what training was. "Appa what is training?" Sehun said tilting his head to the side.

 

"Sehun, You are a very special child, so you need proper training", he said really carefully. "What kind of special am I?" Sehun said while throwing his hands in the air. "Sehun promise me that you won't tell anyone this ok?" Kris said as he held out his pinky in front of Sehun. "Ok I promise", he said and he linked pinky fingers with his appa's. 

 

"Ok Sehunnie, you are a half demon and half angel", he told him carefully. Sehun looked confused for a second until Suho jumped in and said, "Just promise umma that you won't tell anyone about what you are, just say that you are an angel". "Ok I promise umma" Sehun said as he hugged his umma's leg.


 

"Again!" Kris yelled instructing Sehun what to do. Kris is teaching Sehun how to control his demon powers first then the next day his angel powers with Suho. "Ahhh, appa I can't do it", Sehun whined giving up. Kris sighed but said, "No Sehun this is important you need to be trained, Again!". Sehun just nodded and he concetrated to create a dark orb floating on his hand. When he focused enough he shot it at the target Kris built.

 

The dark orb almost got the target but when out of control and hit a tree. Sehun was about to give up until his umma came to him and said, "Just concetrate and clear your mind Sehunnie". He stood up and gave him a smile then walked away. Sehun took his umma's advice and started to clear his mind. As he was clearing his mind he automatically held his hand out to create the same dark orb.

 

He opened his eyes and shot that orb to the target. His eyes widen when he finally hit the middle of the target. He started to jump around and said, "Yay!, I did it!". Kris gave him a proud smile and said, "Now onto the next lesson, controling your eye color", Kris said clapping his hand to get his attention.

 

Sehun's smile faded and said, "More?!, I thought we were done?". Kris shook his head and said, "Ok for this lesson you have to concetrate really hard, you can't let anything lose your focus". Sehun just nodded and he cleared his mind again. He tried to not pay attention to anything. As he cleared his mind he opened his eyes to reveal that both his eyes were brown. Kris smiled and said, "Ok, next training is tomorrow with angel powers this time" Kris said as he lifted Sehun in the air to go back home.


 

The next day Sehun was excited to train with his umma this time. He got out of his bed first and ran to his parent's room. He slowly opened the door and peeked inside. He saw that his appa was hugging umma. He decided that he would go in the middle. He jumped on the bed and squeezed in the middle. Kris opened his eyes and saw that Sehun was in the middle. "Good morning appa!" Sehun whispered. "Morning Sehun" Kris replied.

 

Suho was the next to wake up and said, "Morning Sehunnie". Suho got up and gave Sehun a kiss on the forehead. Sehun made a face but shook it off and said, "Umma, when will we start training?". "After we eat breakfast. Hey Sehun can you go wake up your uncle for me?" Suho asked. "Sure!" Sehun said as he jumped off the bed and ran to his uncle.

 

Sehun opened the door revealing his snoring uncle. He tiptioed over to the bed and counted to 1-3 and he jumps on the bed. When he jumped on the bed Kai instantly awakened from the violent jumping. "Whoa there, you shouldn't jump on the bed", Kai said as he calmed down his nephew.

 

Sehun stuck his tongue out then jumped off the bed and ran to the kitchen. Kai chuckled and got out of bed to brush his teeth and eat breakfast.


 

After breakfast Kris, Suho, and Sehun when out back to started training his angel powers. "Ok Sehunnie just remember what I said yesterday, clear your mind and focus" Suho said holding Sehun. Sehun nodded repeatedly. He started to focus and clear his mind. He held his arm out and his hand started to glow. He could feel the power on his hand so he faced his arm to the target and shot it.

 

Thanks for his training with his demon powers the light beam hit the target center. Suho gave Sehun a smile and said, "Good job Sehun your doing better than yesterday, now with the eye color again. We have to make sure your eyes will stay brown around people". Sehun pouted but nodded, he didn't get the reason why he needed this training but he went along with it because his umma and appa said so.

 

"Ok just concetrate the area around your eyes" Suho told him. Sehun did as he was told. He concetrated around the eye area. He didn't feel anything happen so he opened his eyes and saw his umma smiling at him. Suho took out his mirror and showed him that Sehun's eyes were both brown. "Wahh~, My eyes are brown", Sehun said amazed that his eyes could do this.

 

"Make sure to practice and change your eye colors around strangers, you can return to your regular eye color around umma, appa, uncle Kai, and uncle Tao, ok?, Promise me this", Suho said as he held his pinky out.

 

"Ok, umma I pormise", Sehun said and linked his pinky with his umma.

 

약속


 

Ok i finally finished again. ok i might not be able to update everyday but i will update. Sorry that I skipped to a baby Sehun to a 3 yrs old Sehun I just really wanted to get to my plot XD. Sorry if there are grammar mistakes I didn't edit o-o and I had to add Kai because I keep forgeting to add Suho's family xD but do not fear I will add the exo members later on the story