Those Three Magic Words

Your Silent Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong stopped his car in front of the hospital. He sighed when he saw that there were many reporters, journalist and people like that around there.

“Should we really enter that throng?” Ji looked at his bestfriend with an hopeless expression.

“Should we really let our maknae die alone over there? Don’t be an , Ji. I know you are the one who really wants to break into this hospital right now,” answered Yongbae with a serious tone. “Go!”

Jiyong nodded and put on his hoodie. He should act as normally as possible. They didn’t have a lot of time for the reporters' questions. He felt his body tremble, too. But he was the leader after all. He shouldn’t show his weak side when everybody needed him to be strong. Who knew what would happen to Seungri, and Jiyong was the one who should look for a way out.

“Thank Godness you hair is normal now, Ji” said Yongbae as he opened the car door. He stepped outside slowly to make sure none recognized them.

Jiyong followed his bestfriend’s steps. “From where can we go in? Look at that bunch of people!”

Yongbae took Jiyong’s hand and led him forward. “I don’t have time for this bull.”

“Wh-what, Bae?”

But it was too late. Yongbae really did go straight to hospital gates, not caring about what reaction he got from those reporters. It seemed like his mind couldn’t be calm anymore. How could he, when his friend was dying while he (and Jiyong) were having fun instead? Yongbae felt so dumb right now. His brain was full of Seungri. If only he had let Seungri join them…

Jiyong didn’t dare to resist Yongbae now. He knew Yongbae had a very soft heart but when he got such a bad mood, it was better not to touch him. Actually, what did he really feel? Jiyong felt numb. He couldn’t think about anything right now. He was too tired. And this problem was giving him another headache. Seungri had caused him many problems before, but this… he had never expected this. Seungri was the best driver you could get. Since Daesung couldn’t drive them around anymore, Seungri replaced him and he did that very well. How could he get this unlucky?

After struggling they finally managed to get through the crowd—you know, reporters can be a pain sometimes. Jiyong felt breathless—finally they had reached ER and found their manager.

“Where’s the maknae? Where’s Seungri?” Yongbae asked panickedly.

“I though you two had forgotten about him” their manager answered coldy.

“Sorry, hyung. I didn’t check my phone,” Jiyong pleaded, “where’s he?”

“ICU.”

“IC… what?”

“So having fun made you deaf, huh? ICU!”

***

Jiyong kept banging his head against the wall while Yongbae called the others, who were in Korea.

I’m stupid. I’m a stupid leader. I’m a stupid leader.

He tried hard to hold back his tears, which had been ready to stream down ever since he had seen Seungri in ICU. His heart had been full of guilt when he had seen his strong baby now lying weak behind all that medical equipment.

“His leg cracked a bit, but it’s not something to worry about because we have a more serious problem” Jiyong remembered the doctor telling him and Yongbae just now, “he's got a severe head injury which caused his current commatose state. We also found intercranial damage, and because of that he's got problems breathing at the moment. I think we can cure it, but it will probably have caused damage to the brain. We still don't know about the details so we can't determine what to do next yet. We should wait for him to wake up.”

Forget the details—Jiyong couldn’t understand what the doctor was saying at all because his English had a strange accent. What Jiyong understood the most was that his maknae was sleeping and who knew when would he wake up.

I’m stupid. I’m a stupid leader. I’m a stupid leader.

“Stop it, Kwon Jiyong!” suddenly Yongbae turned Jiyong’s body around to face him. “Hyung and Daesung will be here in a few hours. They caught a flight. And stop hurting yourself! The boss can’t be here now so he asked you to handle it.”

The 'boss' was YG.

Jiyong just nodded slowly. His brain couldn’t stop thinking about all the things that could have happened to the maknae.

Yongbae sighed as he saw his bestfriend in such an unstable state. “Go back to your hotel, Jiyong. We will talk about this tomorrow. Ok?”

Of course he could not. Yeah, his body was so tired. But how could he sleep when one of his responsibilities was lying weakly in ICU like that? But, once again, he was dead tired. He knew he couldn't keep his eyes open anymore.

“Can I… sleep here tonight?” Jiyong whispered in despair.

***

“What the did you do to him?! How can he be separated f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter