Something is Wrong (part 2)

Your Silent Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri arrived at Bigbang’s dorms in Japan and his phone. His mailbox was full of his hyungs' texts. Especially their leader. Seems like no one believed he was back to being healthy yet.

Are you in Japan?

Answer me, you rascal!

Oh, you are on your plane. Sorry (not sorry).

I will kill you if you don’t call me when you arrive in Japan, you brat!

Seungri read Jiyong’s text and laughed a little. Sometimes his leader could be really childish. And Jiyong rarely texted him first; it must mean that Jiyong was really worried about him. For God’s sake, he was 23! But that was cute. Bigbang’s leader was cute.

Seungri sat on his bed and called Jiyong. After some minutes, Jiyong picked up his phone.

“Oppa~~”

“No. Don’t flirt with me, brat!” Jiyong sounds so tired, “How are you?”

“I’m the one who should ask that. When was the last time that you slept?”

“One year ago.”

“Oppa!”

“Stop calling me oppa, brat!” Jiyong scolded him—but Seungri knew he was trying to hold back his laughter, “you will be here tomorrow?”

“Yup.”

“Eat well, brat.”

“You too, hyung.”

“Sleep well.”

“You need it the most.”

“Don’t flirt around.”

“I can’t promise that—“

“Lee Seunghyun?”

“Okay, hyung.”

“I…”

***

“I…” Jiyong inhale slowly, “I love you. Take care.”

Yongbae, who was evaluating their song, glanced at his leader and smiled a little. Jiyong had never been this sweet, by the way. It was a relief that he could say what he felt now.

Jiyong hung up the phone and saw a smiling Yongbae. “What?”

“I love you too, oppa!”

“Shut up!” Jiyong went back to his work, "And I don’t like the bridge. It’s too noisy.”

“Eat, Ji. You need that.”

“And the reff is too slow. It can’t balance the bridge,” Jiyong ignored Yongbae, “Seunghyun hyung won’t like it.”

“And sleep. You need sleep, Ji. You are like a zombie.”

“I will be a y zombie.”

“Whatever!”

***

Seungri had got up from his bed and was making coffee for himself when his phone rang again. Daesung was calling him.

I’m such a lovely maknae, eh? Seungri giggled and picked up his phone, “Yosh, hyung!”

“Yo. Whatcha doing?”

“Making some coffee. You?”

“I’m on my way to the studio. Sleep, maknae.”

“You all need that too,” Seungri added some sugar for his coffee and stirred it, “I just called Jiyong hyung.”

“And then?”

“He sounds so tired. Seriously, guys, you are just human,” Seungri stuck his phone between his ear and his shoulder, holding the cup with his two hands, “you need to rest too—“

Suddenly, Seungri’s right had become so numb. His right hand seems to refuse to hold the cup. To Seungri's shock, everything suddenly became blank and the cup fell down to the floor with a crash. The hot water spilled on Seungri’s leg. Seungri’s mind couldn’t process anything and his phone slipped down from his shoulder too.

“Seungri?! What’s happening? Seungri-ya?!”

 Seungri bit his lips because of the burning. But once he managed to think properly again, he realized it. His right hand and right leg couldn’t be moved. Seungri blinked several times. He started to be afraid. How could he be l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter