Something is Wrong

Your Silent Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later, Korea.

Yongbae tried to stop Jiyong from cursing at Seungri’s manager on his phone, but all he could do was sigh because no one could stop the angry dragon.

“He just had an accident, hyung! A ing accident! How can you ask him to work now?!” Jiyong shouted loudly in the studio. Yongbae sighed loudly, too. Today, Seungri had  gotten his first normal schedule after the accident. He had been invited to a radio show along with Daesung. Jiyong was angry because of it, which Yongbae thought was useless. In fact, Seungri seemed to be in a better state than Jiyong himself. The dragon looked like he was going faint because of exhaustion anytime.

“He asked it himself. And we have a contract, Kwon—“

“You are his ing manager! You should manage him, not getting managed by him!”

“And I’m your ing hyung too, Kwon Jiyong! So stop managing me!” finally Seungri’s manager got angry too, “I’m done with you. Bye!”

“What the—hyung!” Jiyong gawked in disbelief, “How dare him!”

“No, Jiyong, how dare you,” Yongbae patted his best friend shoulder, “He is really your hyung for God’s sake, and you cursed at him–a lot.”

“You are literally my hyung too and I curse at you a lot,” Jiyong answered, “What’s your point?”

“Give up.”

Jiyong looked back at his phone, “And Seungri doesn’t answer my calls nor reply to my texts. He really wanna die.”

“No. He's ignoring you because he doesn’t wanna die. He knows you will kill him mentally through the phone. Stop bickering!” Yongbae hit Jiyong’s head, “I heard Daesung is invited too so c’mon, I have many things to do. Let’s finish this .”

‘This ’ was their album.

“You call your album ‘masterpiece’ and you call our album ‘this ’. Thanks, Yongbae.”

“Pleasure.”

Jiyong hit Yongbae’s head lightly and went back to his PC screen. Yongbae was relieved because he knew Jiyong was a different person when working. It was enough… at least for now.

“I will call Seunghyun hyung for this part. When will he finish his shooting?” asked Jiyong.

“He won’t come back for few days, I think. Bigbang’s baby is more busy than us now. We raised him well. I’m proud of myself.”

“Daesung and you raised him well. I never gave a .”

“But you bought him a lifetime supply of ice cream yesterday.”

“I did?”

“Forget it.”

***

“Your papa scolded me.”

“Eh?” Seungri, who was getting his hair done, turned to look at his manager, “papa?”

“Papa Jiyong.”

Seungri laughed, “Hyung, please!”

“And Daesung scolded me too. I thought you were awkward with him” he said as he checked Seungri’s make up, “Glad you’re not as pale as yesterday.”

Seungri just nodded. He was fine, by the way. He had never felt this healthy lately. He had had many schedules before, but because of his accident his manager cancelled all of them. And now he felt so fresh. Not like his other hyung that always showed a tired face whenever they came to his apartment.

And well, Bigbang wasn’t living under one rooftop anymore—altough Jiyong’s life was dedicated to his studio. Also they had their solo work, so they rarely met. Seungri’s accident made them closer again. Maybe this was weird, but honestly Seungri was grateful about his accident… a little.

“This is your script,” his manager gave him some papers, “I’ll be back. I’m hungry.”

Seungri took the script and started reading it when he felt something wrong.

That bunch of letters looked so strange in his eyes.

Seungri bit his lips and opened another page but nothing. He could only understand a bit of some sentences. Somehow his brain was blank.

“Seungri-ya!” suddenly Daesung came up to him and patted his shoulder, “Sorry I’m late. The jam is no joke.”

“Ah, uh, hyung?” Seungri was shocked, “Morning?”

“Is that a greeting or question, huh?” Daesung sat beside Seungri and started to read the script, “Have you eaten your breakfast?”

Seungri nodded. He looked at his script again. How could his brain not process this? He usually just needed five minutes to make his own script based on the real script. But if he didn’t understand the script, what could he possibly say?

I should sleep more, I guess.

“What’s wrong, Seungri-ya?” Daesung turned to look at Seungri, “Something wrong?”

“Uhm… hyung,” Seungri bit his lips, “Could you… explain this script to me?”

“What’s wrong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter