Tears and Too Many Apologies

Your Silent Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

”Yo, Victory,” Big Seunghyun was the first one Seungri looked at after he woke up from his not-so-long nap, “how are you?”

Seungri frowned a little, feeling a harsh pain in his head. Maybe he had cried too long. So he answered wittily, “I... I feel like , hyung.”

“Really?” Seunghyun’s voice showed that he was worried, “What does it feel like?”

Seungri smirked, “Oh, just me and you will know.”

Seunghyun shot Seungri him a death glare, “Stop hitting on me, you bastard!”

Seungri laughed a little. He remembered now; his sweet talk with the Kwon Leader. Slowly, happiness filled his lungs. He could still feel Jiyong’s warmth inside his chest. It felt good. Everything seemed better, and it was good. Seungri hoped it would last long.

Having Jiyong in his arms had never felt so good.

But, hey, where was his source of happiness again? Seungri looked around and found Jiyong looking back at him, showing his gummy smile. Beside him were Yongbae and Daesung, playing with their phones. Seungri sighed and smiled a little. He wasn’t alone. All of his brothers were here. Seungri had never felt as relieved as he did right now.

“Seems like I’m not the one you were looking for, right, maknae?” Seunghyun laughed a little.

“I-It’s not—“ Seungri shook his head, feeling guilty towards his eldest hyung. Seunghyun must be really tired right now, yet he had still come to visit Seungri. Seungri almost let out a giggle when he realized that—he felt loved once again.

 “Really?”  Seunghyun raised an eyebrow, teasing the maknae, “So… is it okay if Jiyong goes home now?

Seungri pouted, “I-I don’t care!”

“Woah! This brat!” Seunghyun pretend to gasp in disbelief and suddenly shouted, “Jiyong-sshi! Your maknae doesn’t care about you anymore!”

“Ssshhh!” Seungri covered Seunghyun’s mouth immediately. He was afraid Jiyong would be angry with him—and who knew what the dragon’s mood swings could turn into.

“Woah!” Jiyong gasped too, walking closer to Seungri’s bed, “So you don’t care about me anymore, maknae? Is that so? Huh?!”

“It-It’s not like,” Seungri stopped for a moment before continuing with a doubtful tone, “that?”

“Ya! Are you answering me or asking me?! This brat!” Jiyong tickled Seungri’s waist and then headlocked him, “Say it again if you dare!”

Seungri laughed hard, “Aaish, hyungnim!”

“What?! Hyungnim?!”

“Stop, hyung!”

“Hyung?!”

“Op—Oppa!” finally Seungri gave up when he felt too tired to even keep laughing, “oppa! Stop it!”

“Good.” Jiyong still put his had his arms around Seungri’s neck. He gave him a warm hug and whispered into his ear, “How are you feeling?”

“Nice.”

“Good.” Jiyong ruffled Seungri’s hair, then he released him from his embrace. He stood up and cleared his throat before saying, “Guys, I have something to tell you all.”

He now had everyone’s attention, including Yongbae and Daesung who had been busy by themselves before. Actually everyone—except Seungri—already knew what Jiyong was going to tell them. But they still played along, pretending that they didn't.

“So, I’ve talked with the YG boss,” Jiyong started, “and after a not-so-long discussion, we decided that for our new album’s sake, we are going to live all together in one dorm again.”

“W-what?” Seungri frowned, “One dorm?”

Jiyong bit his lips at Seungri’s reaction, “You don’t like it?”

“I—“ Seungri bit his lips too. He was glad to be able to live with his brothers again, of course. But—Seungri looked at himself—I will only be a burden for them anyway. But then Seungri lifted his head and met Jiyong’s gaze. He could see a faint light shining from deep inside his hyung’s eyes; hope. There was something big Jiyong was expecting from him. Was Jiyong that desperate to have them live together in one dorm again?

“Don’t you want everything become fun again, maknae? We will be… you know… like in the old times…” Jiyong tried to persuade his only maknae, “We will lie on the same bed—“

“Are you freaking serious?!” Seunghyun rolled his eyes, “Nobody wants to be in the same bed with you!”

“You’re just jealous because you don’t have a roommate.”

“Nu’uh,” Seunghyun continued to swallow his sweets one after another, “I’m fine with having my own room.”

“That's disgusting! Chew them first, hyung!” Daesung pouted, “Aish, who would ever believe that you’re the eldest?”

“It's because you guys never treat me like one!”

“That's because you never act like one!”

“Ya! How dare you talk back to me like that!” Seunghyun flicked Daesung’s forehead. Daesung’s pout became more obvious.

Without realizing it, Seungri had let out a little giggle at the sight of his two hyungs' random fight. Now he remembered why he liked being with them. This little lame moment together with them was so precious. He wanted be with them like this once again.

But…

Seungri knew things could never be the same. He was almost mute. He would only be a burden for them. What if someday the grew tired of taking care of him? Seungri would be never ready to face the fact that his own brothers had left him…

“A penny for your thoughts, maknae?” Jiyong whispered. He could clearly see doubt in Seungri’s hard expression. Seungri looked at him again. Jiyong was so determined about all this. Somewhere deep inside Jiyong’s eyes, Seungri could see honesty. Seungri felt that even if he couldn't trust anything else, at least he could trust Jiyong.

“Uh… no, nothing,” Seungri shook his head. He had already decided; he wanted to feel his brother's love again before he lost everything, “I…I like that.”

Jiyong smiled instantly. His smile was so wide that Seungri thought that his lips would rip, “Yeah! We are going to have sooo much fun!”

“I’ll start packing my things.” Daesung smiled too, but his smile turned into a pout after he realized that Seunghyun was looking at him with a pair of disgusting puppy eyes, “No, hyung. You pack your things by yourself. I’m not your slave.”

“Ya! Why are you so cold to me?” Seunghyun pretended to be hurt, “Don’t you love me? We are Todae!”

Daesung rolled his eyes like he didn’t care. But Seungri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter