Ice Cream

Your Silent Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “We can go in, Doctor?” Seunghyun’s eyes widened as he heard the Doctor’s explanation, “like… seriously?”

“Yeah. His progress is good and he has been in a comma for five days now. He needs you,” answered the doctor, “but just two of you at a time, alright?”

They all nodded, and the doctor left.

“Ok. I’m first,” said Yongbae, then he turned towards Seunghyun, “do you want to go too, hyung?”

“The heck, Bae, why don’t you ask me instead of  hyung?” Jiyong felt mad at his friend.

“No. I don’t want Seungri to hear your scolding. ‘Clumsiness’, ‘attention ’, ‘brat’—“

“I’ve apologized!”

“Forgiving doesn’t mean forgetting.”

“Yongbae, why do you act like this?” Jiyong bit his lips, “Let Seungri punish me himself. But now I want to see him too, can't I?”

“Let him, Yongbae,” Seunghyun decided finally. He looked so tired. “I think I need some sleep. Action movies kill me slowly.”

Unlike Jiyong, Yongbae, and Daesung who could cancel all their schedules to take care of Seungri, Seunghyun had to go back and forth between Shanghai and Seoul to keep up with his movie shooting. He couldn’t cancel his schedules because they had all been arranged in advanced.

“Poor ahjussi,” Jiyong smirked, “I don't want to be an actor.”

“Yeah because your face is too beautiful to be an actor. You should be an actress instead, G Raim” replied Seunghyun while rolling his eyes. Yongbae and Daesung laughed a little at their eldest’s joke.

“Lame, Bingu.”

“No, it isn't. You have no sense of humour. How can you still breath?” Seunghyun pulled Daesung with him, “Come on, Dae, I need your shoulder.”

“Not again—hyung!”

Yongbae just smiled at his eldest’s behavior. His smile widened when he saw Jiyong’s thin smile. He was really happy that Seunghyun and Jiyong could get along after that fight.

“Glad to see you happy, leader” said Yongbae.

Jiyong entered the ICU, “We have such a cute eldest, ne?”

“Yup,” Yongbae nodded, “by the way, what made you and Seunghyun get along again?”

“Ice cream.”

“Huh?”

***

Five days ago

“I love you, brat.”

Seunghyun stopped walking towards the others when he heard Jiyong’s cracked voice.

“I love you, brat,” Jiyong bit his lips, “I love you. I want to tell you this. Please give me one more chance.”

“Jiyong…” Seunghyun whispered to himself sadly. Good, he felt guilty too now. Maybe he had been too harsh towards Jiyong. Ah, this problem was driving him crazy.

Jiyong turned around and walked out. “Need some fresh air.”

Yongbae and Daesung just watched their leader go. They could see Jiyong was so stressed out. Not only were his eyes already swollen, but his voice cracked too. Daesung had never seen his leader crying—and he could bet that Jiyong wouldn’t show his weak side to him—but he didn’t need that to know that his leader was sad. Too sad.

Jiyong passed Seunghyun without any word. He felt like he deserved this. Seunghyun must be so mad at him. He was a bad hyung. He was a stupid leader. He couldn’t manage his one and only maknae. But it really didn’t mean Seunghyun could hit him. Of course he was the oldest, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter