Nothing was Wrong

Your Silent Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung?”

“Seungri? Are you okay?” Jiyong touched Seungri’s cheek. Yongbae pressed the button next to Seungri’s bed to call the doctor.

Seungri looked at his hyung. He felt dizzy. Every inches of his body was in pain. The pain was so intense that Seungri didn’t have the strength to tell the others. What the hell happened to me? His eyes met Jiyong’s worried ones. They looked at each other for a few moments. Was Seungri dreaming? Jiyong hadn't given him such a look since... forever! What the hell happened to our mighty leader, huh?

“How do you feel, maknae?” Jiyong asked with a soft voice—so soft that Seungri shivered!

Good thing that Seungri didn’t need to answer because a minute later, a doctor and some nurses came to Seungri’s room and asked Jiyong and Yongbae to leave the room for a while. Yongbae nodded then—literally—pulled Jiyong out from the room.

“He looks so pale,” Jiyong commented, “is he really okay?”

“You know what, Jiyong?” Yongbae sighed, “I can see Seungri was afraid of your sweet voice just a moment ago. You obviously were too rude to him all this time.”

“You didn't answer my question, Bae!”

Yongbae just shrugged and walked toward Seunghyun, who was sleeping with his head on Daesung’s shoulder.

“What’s going on, hyung? Why did you two come here?” Daesung asked, “something’s wrong with maknae?”

“Well, maybe,” answered Yongbae, “he has woken up.”

“What?” Daesung automatically stood up, making Seunghyun’s head hit the wall.

“The heck, Daesung?!” Seunghyun woke up with annoyed face, “you said I could sleep normally tonight!”

“I don’t know if your normal sleep is with your head on my shoulder but that’s not the point,” Daesung turned to face Yongbae again, “Seungri just woke up?”

Yongbae nodded, “but I don’t know how he is now. Should wait for the doctor to tell us.”

“Oh, right,” Seunghyun mumbled, “God doesn’t let me sleep again tonight.”

“Don’t say that, hyung! I know you’re relieved too because Seungri just woke up. Your y eyes can’t lie!”

***

“Over all, he’s fine,” said the doctor after a long speech about Seungri’s condition, “of course he needs more time to recover. But somehow, we didn't see any probelms in his general abilities. Seems like his severe head injury didn't have any serious impact on him. I mean... well, not yet.”

“What do you mean not—“

“Can we come in, doctor?” Jiyong asked, cutting Yongbae’s question. Jiyong hated being patient.

“Yes you can. But make sure he gets enough rest.”

“Of course. Thank you.” Jiyong bowed politely. The doctor bowed too, then he left.

Seunghyun was the first to step into Seungri’s room—he had been moved to a patient room—and approached him slowly, “maknae?”

“Yo, hyung.”

Seunghyun couldn’t hide his feelings when he looked at Seungri, conscious Seungri. Of course he still looked so weak behind all that equipment. But now, Seunghyun could see Seungri’s lazy smirk—he had always found that smirk annoying but as it turned out, he had missed it.

“Don’t ‘yo, hyung’ us, you legal brat!” Jiyong followed Seunghyun inside, along with Youngbae and Daesung. “Don’t you know how worried we were when we heard the news?”

“Oh, how sweet.” Seungri held back his laugh—but his voice was very hoarse because he hand’t drunk for a long time, “thank God I’m still the beloved maknae.”

“I will apologize for that word today, Seungri,” Daesung said now, “Anyway, welcome home.”

Seungri smiled a little, “How long have I been here, by the way? I was so thirsty when I woke up.”

“Five days. Five days full of Jiyong’s pleading and Seunghyun hyung’s anger,” answered Yongbae, “You don’t know how messed up we are without you.”

“I wasn’t pleading!”

“And I was angry a lot, well, sorry guys.”

Seungri looked at them with gui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter