Sorry

Your Silent Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong opened his eyes, but still felt tired. He had only slept for less than three hours because last night had been such a mess for them, plus now he was suffering—or not really—because of his hangover.

Jiyong’s memory was a blur, but he could remember driving to hospital like crazy, in his drunk state, while Yongbae asked him to calm the down. How the hell could he calm down when one of was dying. He was the leader. He was responsible for s, right?

He didn’t want to admit that he was deadly worried… and afraid.

And everything became even more of a blur after he arrived at the hospital. All he could remember was Seungri lying in bed with a creepy pale face.

“Overdose,” he had heard Daesung say at the time, “I’m sorry—“

And Jiyong felt tears streaming down his cheeks. He didn’t know why, but at the time he had really wanted to cry, he didn’t want to held it back anymore.

Jiyong felt a throbbing pain in his head so he kicked Yongbae, who was sleeping beside him, whimpering.

“,” Yongbae kicked him back, “Lemme sleep more, you moron!”

“Yongbae,” Jiyong covered his mouth with his hand, “hangover.”

Yongbae sighed and finally woke up, “You lil’ can’t even take care of yourself.” And he went down to the canteen, looking for something for Jiyong.

Jiyong sat on the couch. He looked at his surroundings; seemed like Seungri was still unconscious. Daesung was sleeping beside Seungri’s bed, and Seunghyun—Jiyong didn’t know when he had come, by the way—was doing something with his phone. He hadn’t realized that Jiyong was awake yet.

“Hyung?”

Seunghyun looked up from his phone, “Ji. Good morning.”

“When did you come?”

“Right after I heard the news,” Seunghyun shrugged, “but I was late. Sorry.”

“Don’t be.”

Silence fell between them. Jiyong liked it though—because he knew that once Seungri woke up, he wouldn’t get such a peaceful moment again.

But Seunghyun ruined the moment by asking, “So, aphasia?”

“Don’t talk about that please.” Jiyong shook his head, using his hangover as an excuse.

“I was reading about it,” Seunghyun showed him his phone, didn’t seem to care about Jiyong’s bad mood. “I-I honestly don’t know what to do.”

“Me neither,” Jiyong massaged his own temple, “I don’t know.”

“Does YG boss know about this?”

“Not yet, I think,” Jiyong closed his eyes, “I’m scared.”

“Of the boss?”

“Of what the boss will do, to be exact.” Jiyong looked at Seunghyun. “Hyung, what will he do when he finds out about this?”

Seunghyun shook his head, he had no idea.

Suddenly they were interrupted by Daesung, who had woken up in shock. He grabbed Seungri’s palm and held it tightly, “Maknae?”

Seungri shook his head and bit his lips, but his eyes were still closed. He was having a nightmare, maybe. He squeezed Daesung’s palm, but didn’t say anything.

Daesung—who was really tired, even more tired than Jiyong—only sighed. Seemed like Daesung couldn’t sleep because Seungri had been whimpering in pain and sadness all night long. Daesung could only hold Seungri’s hand tightly, hoping it would make him feel better—or at least, make him feel protected.

“Is he okay?” suddenly Seunghyun came closer to them and poked Seungri’s cheek lightly, “Maknae-ya?”

“Let him sleep, hyung.” Daesung said, unintentionally cold. He was too tired, really.

Seunghyun noticed the cold tone his dongsaeng was using and sighed loudly. Daesung hardly ever got angry but when he did, it was really scary. So he just let it go. “Want some cigarette. Will be back later.”

Jiyong nodded and went back to lying to the couch after Seunghyun went out, “Daesung-ah, sleep.”

Daesung didn’t answer him. He was still holding Seungri’s palm tightly, as if he would disappear if he didn't.

“He won’t wake up this early. Sleep.” Jiyong’s tone was more serious now.

“I can’t. Ok?” Daesung felt offended, “And why do you care anyway?”

“I care about you. It’s only right that I should,” Jiyong was getting angry, “I’m your ing leader—“

“You didn’t act like a ing leader with Seunghyun when he was sick,” Daesung hissed, “you kept blaming him. Even when you knew about his… condition… you still let him go home by himself. If only you had kept being by his side—“

“So,” Jiyong stood up, “are you ing blaming me?!”

“What if I am?”

“Okay, first,” Jiyong walked closer to Daesung. He didn’t bother to hide his anger, “it’s not my fault that he got into that ing accident because of his own clumsiness.”

Daesung stood up as soon as he heard the word ‘clumsiness’.

“And second,” Jiyong didn’t flinch a bit, “it’s not my fault that he's going to become almost paralysed because of his own clumsiness.”

Daesung was clenching his fist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter