Accident

Your Silent Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shanghai.

 

“You can’t, maknae.”

“Why, Hyuuung? Waeeeee?”

Jiyong turned towards Seungri and made an annoying face. “How can you ask ‘wae’, you brat? You are the one who acts like Justin Timberlake when you're drunk. You are the one who can’t be controlled when you're drunk. And in case you forgot, you are the one who has that ing scandal which almost ruined my comeback. And now you think you deserve to ask me ‘why’? Just go to hell.”

Seungri pouted, “You have that thing scandal too.”

“But I can prove to everyone that it’s not true.” Jiyong sticked his tongue out.

“You said that you have forgiven me!”

“Forgiving doesn’t mean forgetting. See?” Jiyong stood up and took his phone, “Just go back to your hotel and see you tomorrow.”

“Hyuu—“

“C’mon, Bro.” Jiyong pushed Yongbae, who was talking with one of the Hitech dancers, “I’ll treat you.”

Seungri gawked in disbelief, “What the f—“

“Do you want to say something, maknae?”

“Be careful, hyung.”

Of course. The maknae was just the maknae.

Seungri sighed as he watched his hyungs go to Jiyong’s car. Now he couldn't remember why he ever said that Jiyong was his favorite hyung. And actually no, Seungri had no ‘hyung’. Yes, he had sunbaes, but they were not ‘hyungs’. He knew that he was just their co-worker. Jiyong showed his closeness to Seungri in front of the camera, but yeah… just fanservice. Scrap that fanservice; Jiyong never saw his maknae as his maknae.

At least since a few months ago. When that Japan magazine exposed Seungri’s scandal.

The memory of Jiyong scolding him about that was still fresh in Seungri’s mind. “How can you be so ing careless? How can you be so ing silly? How can you be this ty?! Who do you think you are? You take Bigbang’s name and successfully destroy it! Don’t you remember how many hardships we've been through to be here now?”

As if he didn’t have a hot scandal too. Seungri cussed in his heart.

Since then, everything had changed. Seungri wasn’t their cute-adorable maknae anymore. But yeah, Seungri wasn’t supposed to be cute anymore. Now, he was 23. What kind of cuteness could he show at this age?

“So, what will you do, Seunghyunnie?” Someone suddenly patted Seungri’s shoulder

Seungri turned around and saw who that was, his manager. “Ah, hyung. I’m tired. Let’s go to the hotel.”

“Fine.”

“Ok. I’ll drive by myself.” Seungri stood up and took out his car keys.

***

“You know, Jiyong? Sometimes you push him too hard.” Yongbae said to Jiyong, who was driving.

“Who?”

“Uri maknae.”

“Why suddenly, huh?”

“He’s just a kid. And he has learned his lesson. He's got so much pressure nowadays. He even yelled at his manager because of a small problem when we were backstage, and you know he rarely gets mad. Don't you?”

“No.”

Yongbae shook his head slowly. He couldn’t understand how Jiyong’s mind worked. At first, Jiyong and Seungri were a lovey dovey couple. But now everything was different. Seungri was not Jiyong’s favorite maknae anymore and it seems like Seungri felt that too. Of course Seungri still adored Jiyong very much but now Yongbae saw that as unrequited love or something. It felt so awkward for him—and for the rest of Bigbang members too. Yongbae thought that Daesung and Seungri were even closer than the Nyongtory couple now—and everyone knew that Daesung and Seungri were awkward!

Jiyong seemed to know what Yongbae was thinking because he said, “He is not our kid anymore, Yongbae. He is a man.”

“And it doesn’t mean you can be harsh towards him.”

“I’m not! I love him the way I did yesterday, or eight years ago.”

“ ’Love him’ my .”

Jiyong smirk when heard Yongbae’s reaction, “I love you too, Yongbae.”

“Aish, you!”

Jiyong laughed loudly as they reached the club.

***

“Kyaaaaa! Oppaaaaa!”

Seungri frowned as he heard someone—or ‘many’ ones— screaming loudly as he p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter