MR. OH SE...FROWN

Keep Moving Forward [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MR. OH SE…FROWN

 

She gulped and held her breath with wide eyes and a fast heartbeat. Nervousness took over her entire system. Sehun was too close, his face was too close and his eyes were starting to dig a hole into her soul. He isn’t going to kiss me right? She thought, desperately trying to dare herself to handle the situation she got herself in.

 

“I don’t need friends,” He coldly said with his face almost just an inch away from hers. Sehun finally pulled himself back and took his things. Haerin finally let out a breath as if she’s been holding it too long. She scoffed as he watched him walk away on her.

 

Kai and the rest immediately went to her and checked up if Sehun did anything to her but then they only witnessed Haerin looking right where Sehun walked out. She was staring ahead with her determined face on. They all exchanged looks and then shrugged.

 

“What did he do?” Chanyeol asked innocently as he tilted his head to the right.

 

“He didn’t kiss you did he?” Kai asked as he held Haerin by her shoulders and turned her body to face them. Haerin was speechless for a while but then when the guys’ eyes started to widen, she quickly shook her head before they could think that such thing happened.

 

“He said he doesn’t need any friends,” Haerin pouted as Kyungsoo gave her a ‘told you so’ look.

 

“Obviously. He doesn’t even know how to smile, how can you think he can actually be friends with anyone?” Baekhyun teased making Haerin to sigh and roll her eyes at them.

 

“No one can live without friends. Friends are basically life you know, no one can stand being alone.” Haerin said with one nod and contently smiled at her friends who only looked at her, “What are you guys staring for?”

 

“Oh, we thought you were going to puke rainbows after your speech about friends,” Kai teased as they all earned a glare from Haerin. She tried to hit them all in the arm but since Kai was the one next to her, she was only able to hit him the hardest. The others continued to laugh while she continued to glare at them, especially Baekhyun who was teasing her more than everyone else.

 

“Let’s just buy an ice cream,” Suho said as everyone nodded with contented smiles on their faces, except Haerin who really wants to stick her foot on Baekhyun’s face. Kai only laughed at her cute pissed look and hung an arm around her.

 

“Yah, stop glaring at Baekhyun. Let’s buy ice cream for you, my wittle way of sunshine,” Kai teased with his kiddie voice as he pinched Haerin’s cheek making her slap his hands off her face.

 

“Shut up,” She stuck her tongue out childishly at her friend and walked ahead of the guys. They all laughed and chased her, eventually they all caught up and they all walked together, having Haerin in the middle of the line with Baekhyun and Kai on each side. They started to talk/tease each other normally once again, having Kai to hang an arm around Haerin for teasing her ‘shortstuff’.

 

-

 

Classes ended at 4 in the afternoon. Sehun still had to deal with Haerin after lunch since she kept smiling at him whenever he looked at her way unintentionally. He didn’t know if she was nice or weird for always smiling at him. Sure, Sehun was used to having admirers but none of his so-called ‘admirers’ dared to sit with him during lunch, and usually the girls stop liking him the second he gives his intimidating cold stare. Haerin was different.

 

During dismissal time, Sehun walked out of class and proceeded to the cemetery. All through out the day in school, he had a cold and poker face on but the moment he stepped further near his first love’s tombstone, his lips stretched into a smile. His cheeks that seemed stiff the entire day finally lifted and his cold eyes had sparks in them. Only he would look like this in front of her…for her and no one else.

 

“I was just right in time, right?” Sehun asked.

 

“It really that school resumed again. That means I couldn’t come here, as much as I’d like to, when I want to. I’m going to get busier again. I hope you won’t sulk if I come here later than usual,” He sighed and bowed his head, looking right on the grass.

 

“Today was really weird by the way. My day got weirder than usual. There’s this girl who sat with me during lunch, she’s annoying to be honest. It’s like she’s heaven’s gift to annoy me. She keeps on smiling and noticing me…and she’s even trying to be friends with me…she’s odd,”

 

Sehun continued to rant about his day. Everything he did in his classes. The lessons that he learned, the boring teachers, the annoying classmates, and pretty much everything that annoyed him—which is basically every single thing about school. As much as he wanted to go on about it, he’s already been sitting there for two hours and he still needs to do his assignments for tomorrow’s class.

 

“Ah, really, two hours have passed?” He said looking at his watch. He sighed and looked at her tombstone once again, “Time always flies when I’m talking to you,” He chuckled.

 

Sehun stood up and dusted his pants. He let out a sigh and placed his hands inside his pocket once more. He bit his lower lip and looked at her tombstone as if he hasn’t seen it for a while.

 

“I always miss you and I’ll always miss you, Youngmin. And no matter how much I try, I just can’t seem to get over everything…everything that happened. Every day it gets harder because every day, I just miss you more. The more I miss you, the more I keep on wishing that we can be together again…and the more I keep on wishing, the more I get broken because I know for a fact that it’s impossible,” Sehun slipped out a small chuckle and looked down. The sparks in his eyes died and been replaced by tears. His chuckle turned into soft sobs and his enthusiastic smile turned into a heartbreaking frown.

 

He wiped the tear that fell and smiled once again, “I love you babe. I always will,”

 

With that, he took off and went back to his apartment. Through the bus ride, Sehun only looked out the window and reminisced the times he was with Youngmin, those happy times.

 

They were like any other couple, but Sehun believed that him and Youngmin are probably the happiest. Yes, they fight but things become so much better when they make up. Yes, they argue but they end it all with a laugh. Yes, people think they have different and weird hobbies together—like teasing passers by while they sit inside a café—but that’s one thing people don’t know about them, it’s something that only the two of them can cherish together.

 

Flashback

 

Sehun and Youngmin sat in their usual spot at Winona’s Café, where they first met and where they keep on meeting up for a little together time, especially during weekends.

 

She took a spoonful of red velvet cake and fed Sehun. He tilted his head while examining the taste. After munching on the red velvet cake, his girlfriend Youngmin had a hopeful and cheerful face on as if waiting for him to say something.

 

“Blueberry cheesecake is really better babe,” Sehun said with full honesty as Youngmin gasped leaving agape, “I don’t see what is so special about that cake of yours,” He teased with a little chuckle as Youngmin pouted at him.

 

“That’s because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter