WHAT ARE YOU?

Keep Moving Forward [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WHAT ARE YOU?

 

Dragging himself off of his beloved bed, Sehun grunted and sighed heavily with the thought that he’s going back to school today. Well Christmas breaks don’t last forever, he only wishes. He hated school. No, he hated going to school and having to face people who keep ogling on him and his business because he kept ignoring everyone.

 

Much to his dismay, he has no choice but to attend school and dread to face a new day with everyone else he didn’t want to spend his day with. As usual, he was gloomy. His face was as straight as it can be and like always, he looked cold and pissed all at the same time. This is why nobody likes to be near him. No one dared. Everyone automatically judged him for being unfriendly and evil despite his silence. Unfriendly? Okay, that didn’t matter much since he admits that he isn’t friendly at all. But evil? He is quiet but not everyone who didn’t dare to speak means they have dark plans behind their backs.

 

But Sehun could only care less about what everyone thought of him. Why would it matter? To him, only one person’s view of him matters and that’s from Sehun’s first love—Shin Youngmin—but she’s gone now. Nobody’s opinion of him matters now.

 

Preparing for school, Sehun wore his uniform after taking a shower. He took his backpack and marched out of his apartment, completely not eating breakfast. The past few months after the incident, he didn’t like to eat and whenever he did, usually it’s because a few of his classmates asked him to eat with them or sometimes his mother and brother comes by to cook for him and chat a little. But when he’s all by himself, he forgets his meal and sometimes, he does it on purpose.

 

“Morning Sehun-ssi, you got school today?” His neighbor who happens to be an old widow greeted him with a delightful smile. Sehun only nodded with a light bow and a light smile and then took off. The old lady just sighed and looked at the young man walk away.

 

-

 

Sehun arrived at the school gates and his admirers couldn’t help but stare at him. Yes, he was known around school but he isn’t like the guy who belongs in their school kingkas. Sehun likes being alone with no company at all. Though he was desolated, everyone fell in love with his handsomeness and his talent in dancing. He was charismatic after all.

 

“Good morning oppa,” A few girls greeted but Sehun only ignored their squeals. Some of the girls scoffed and gave him a dirty look when he just passed by them like they didn’t exist but then again, Sehun treats everyone the same.

 

He took the fire exit stairwell to get to class since no one uses it. It’s a lot quieter going there than passing by the usual stairwell to his classroom. At the 3rd floor, the seniors room were located there. He went to their classroom and as usual it was noisy, a lot of things were going on—some of his classmates were playing around, throwing papers at each other, some girls were chatting too loudly and some guys were running around the room. Sehun didn’t bother to get ticked off since he got used to the same old environment. What’s new?

 

He took out his book and tried to read despite the noisy and playful section he’s in. Suddenly a group of noisy guys were heard entering the room and a playful laugh from a girl can be heard. That certain noise caught some students’ attention and they all gaped as they saw the hottie students from 4-A with the new girl in 4C class. The guys were quite known for their killer talents and skills when it comes to performing, especially the one everyone knows best—Kim Jongin aka Kai, the school’s dancing machine.

 

Some of them envied their classmate, Sun Haerin who only attended Yesul for half a semester since she transferred in the middle of the school year. But she already had many friends. She was friendly indeed and because she has been friends with Kim Jongin since their elementary days, it wasn’t hard for her to fit right in and earn new friends around her new school.

 

“We’ll see you at lunch then?” Baekhyun asked as he looked at his watch and saw that they’re only five minutes away from the homeroom bell to ring.

 

“See you around derp,” Kai said as he messed up Haerin’s hair. She just tapped his hands away from her head and gave him a glare, “Easy tiger,” He winked as Haerin faked a puking act.

 

“Get lost kkamjong,” She teased as Kai pouted and waved one last good bye to her before running back to his classroom.

 

Sehun only gave the noisy Haerin a look but she just smiled at him. He was more than happy to ignore her existence but then she suddenly walked to his table and bent down to be in the same face level as him.

 

“Good morning,” She greeted with a huge smile and a wave. Sehun looked a bit shocked. He pulled his head back since she oozed on his face, a little too close for Sehun’s liking. She opened to speak again but the bell already rang and it made everyone run back to their respective desks, including Haerin.

 

What the was that about? Sehun thought to himself as he sighed and shook his head. He was annoyed at how stupidly people acted around him. They’re always suddenly popping in and out of nowhere, suddenly asking him how he is and greeting him a good morning when he’s doing a great job ignoring everyone else.

 

“Everyone settle down,” Their homeroom teacher said as everyone behaved in places. The teacher started instructing them what to do and discussed what their lesson plan will be for the entire period. They took out their textbooks and while Sehun was taking his book from underneath his desk, he saw something move from his peripheral. It was Haerin waving at him. Sehun only gave her a what-the- look and then ignored her again.

 

He didn’t bother wonder why the new girl was acting so hyper around him. It’s not the first time she tried talking to him. There were times she greeted him good morning but he didn’t greet back. There were also times when she asked him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter