FLYING FISTS

Keep Moving Forward [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FLYING FISTS

 

It’s been two days since Sehun’s little sweet event for Haerin and something definitely changed between them. They got closer than usual and they were more comfortable talking about anything and everything with each other. Sehun was not bothered at all about sharing his stories like he usually was before and he even explained to Haerin about what went wrong in their family and how Seri ended up with Luhan’s father. Haerin on the other hand though felt a little guilty because though she was being open too but she was still hiding something. Something that she wouldn’t want Sehun to find out because she knew he’d only worry for her and she doesn’t want that.

 

It was already Thursday and the two of them are still keeping it low about them. Nobody knows that they’re officially a couple yet. Haerin still haven’t told her friends and she still wasn’t ready to do so. A part of her just thought that one of them—Kai—would not be pleased. Something inside her tells that Kai wouldn’t react very nicely when he finds out. So like always, Haerin would pull away her hands from Sehun’s grip whenever the gang would show up and she’d act normal around them.

 

Sehun was quite dismayed whenever Haerin pulled her hand away or steps a little farther from him whenever the others would show up. He feels as though he’s deprived of his own girlfriend sometimes. He understood her reasons though so he just kept the disappointment to himself. Sehun dreads lunchtime the most because Haerin’s guy friends were all over her (like they usually are) and they’d casually throw an arm around her or link arms with her, sometimes even hug her while they . It annoyed him. Why can they do it and he can’t? He’s the boyfriend, right?

 

In the cafeteria, they gathered in one table and Haerin sat in between Kai and Baekhyun. Much to Sehun’s dismay, the beagle Baekhyun had to steal the seat that was supposed to be Sehun’s and he didn’t argue because he supposedly did not have the right to sit next to her as if he was her boyfriend, which made him frustrated because he is her boyfriend.

 

Haerin eyed at Sehun apologetically as he sat down across her and beside Kyungsoo. As usual, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were fooling around and Kai would join them every now and then while Kyungsoo and Sehun just ate quietly. Well, Kyungsoo would react along with Suho but Sehun had zero reactions at all. He was fighting the urge to tell Baekhyun to stop hanging an arm around Haerin oh so comfortably because it bothered him a lot.

 

“Remember during Christmas break when Kai took this cute little puppy with him to our party and Haerin was just yelling and crying all over the place?” Baekhyun teased as the guys laughed—other than Sehun—at Haerin who just pouted and frowned at her guy friends.

 

“Yah! Kim Jongin! I’m going to kill you! Step away from me! Do not let that dog near me! I’m going to cut you in half, I swear!” Chanyeol exclaimed in his girl voice and it sounded like he was trying too hard because his voice was deep. It annoyed Sehun.

 

“Ahhh! Kkamjong! I hate you! Don’t you dare go near me with that puppy!!!” Suho exclaimed waving his hands with a terrified face, exaggerating Haerin’s reaction back then. Everyone laughed. Of course, again, Sehun was not.

 

“Ah yah! Stop it!” Haerin made a face at them and threw a grape at Chanyeol’s face that made Baekhyun and Suho to laugh more. Sehun saw how Kai casually threw an arm around her as he laughed at her and there was something about it that made Sehun’s blood boil. He never really liked Kai being touchy around Haerin ever since the day they became friends. Of course Sehun did not admit that before but now that they are in a relationship—which everyone in the table is oblivious two except Haerin and himself—Sehun knew he has the right to feel jealous.

 

His eyes never met the two best friends and he could not believe Haerin was just letting him do it. Sehun understood that skinship between them was normal but he just can’t seem to accept it. He didn’t want to tell her to not do it though because Sehun doesn’t want to be the controlling type of boyfriend and a part of him knew that the carefree Haerin wouldn’t like that.

 

“You’re honestly the biggest coward for dogs, you’re so cute,” Kai teased and suddenly leaned forward to kiss Haerin’s cheek. Sehun’s eyes widened at the sight as he saw his own girlfriend blush at her best friend’s sudden action. It was more than normal for Kai to just kiss her cheeks because it never meant a thing for them—well for Haerin at least. Sehun was aware that Kai sees Haerin more than just a best friend, he can tell by the way Kai looks at her and cares for her and acts around her. And knowing that, it just annoyed him.

 

Sehun suddenly stood up, catching everyone’s attention, “Excuse me,” He said coldly and picked up his tray of food. Haerin gaped as she watched her boyfriend walk away. There was no need for anything to say, she knew why he walked out and she feels guilty about it.

 

“What’s up with him?” Kai arched a brow at Sehun who didn’t look back at them anymore and just left the cafeteria.

 

“Uh, I’ll go talk to him for a second. I’ll see you guys later,” Haerin did not even let the other guys react before she dashed out of her seat and ran out of the cafeteria. The guys watched their girl pal chase after her new friend. Among all of them, Kai was of course the most disappointed one.

 

“You know if we didn’t know Haerin, I’d think she’s Sehun’s personal guidance counselor going undercover as a student,” Chanyeol teased as the rest shrugged. The rest did not contemplate on that anymore but Kai sure knows there’s something between them that Haerin was not yet telling them.

 

Haerin chased Sehun out of the cafeteria and she kept calling his name but he wouldn’t stop walking or even turn back to face her. She knew he was probably beyond pissed. They finally reached the end of the empty hall and Sehun stopped walking not wanting to exhaust his girlfriend for chasing after him.

 

She panted as she stopped her tracks just right behind him. Sehun did not bother turning around, he just stood there, his back facing her. Haerin took a deep breath and bit her lower lip before tugging on the sleeves of his uniform, “Sehunnie…” She called softly with a pout but Sehun didn’t budge.

 

“Yah…Oh Sehun,” She called, a little louder as she tugged a little harder on his sleeve.

 

“I didn’t like it Haerin,” Sehun suddenly spoke but still didn’t face her.

 

“I know. I’m sorry. I really am. It’s just that Kai and the guys…they don’t know about-”

 

“They don’t know about us so they think they can just throw an arm around you and kiss you like you don’t have your boyfriend with you,” Sehun interrupted, a little too rudely than they both expected. Haerin’s eyebrows furrowed and though she was offended she knew that he was right. Sehun immediately took to account what he had said and the way he said it and he just felt stupid.

 

He turned around and faced her with apologetic eyes but before he could take back the things he said, she was already looking down on her feet and stepped back from him, “I’m sorry. I- I just- I’ve been meaning to tell them later after school today I swear I-”

 

All

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter