PABO!

Keep Moving Forward [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PABO!

 

The day ended and Sehun just got back from the cemetery after visiting Youngmin. As usual, Sehun talked to her about how his day went, told her how much he misses her—still—and how much he loves her up to this day, every second.

 

Sehun went home carrying the extra bubble tea he bought. Earlier before going to the cemetery, Sehun bought two chocolate bubble teas because he usually buys one for him and one for Youngmin. It was like part of his routine therefor it was hard for him to start getting used to only buying for himself.

 

As his routine goes, Sehun changed into something comfortable, his sleeping pants and a plain white shirt. After changing, Sehun decided to call a pizza parlor and have a box of pizza delivered for dinner.

 

His apartment was small. There’s only place for just two people. His place had two rooms, one being his and the other is a guest room, though he never really welcomed any guests. His bedroom wasn’t very big. It has a queen-sized bed, a small bedside table, a cabinet next to his bathroom’s door and a desk across his bed. There’s only one bathroom and it’s inside his room.

 

There’s a small living room where one couch lies and a flat screen hung on the wall was placed. It has a small wooden center table and a fluffy white rounded carpet beneath it. Not too far from the living room was the kitchen, there’s a kitchen island with four stools, an L-shaped counter with a small sink and a white fridge. There were about four hanging cabinets painted in white as well. His place definitely gives that heavenly feel because everything was neat, everything was white and it’s calming.

 

Sehun decided to do his homework while waiting for his pizza to arrive. He decided to sit on one of the four stools and placed the books he needed on the kitchen island.

 

His phone suddenly beeped. A message came.

 

            From: Unknown

                  Annyeong Sehun-ssi! It’s Haerin! Err, I think I forgot to thank you for what you did earlier so…THANK YOU! :D

 

Sehun didn’t bother replying. He put his phone down again but then it beeped. Another message came.

 

         From: Unknown

                  By the way, I really want to start the practice. Should we go to the dance studio this weekend? :D

 

Sehun didn’t know what to be annoyed for—her consecutive messages or the happy emoticons at the end of every message. He rolled his eyes and decided to type in his reply.

 

            To: Unknown

                  Are you stupid? The nurse said you can’t exhaust your foot for one week.

 

And then his phone beeped.

 

            From: Unknown

                  Forget about that. I can really practice! I swear! I can even cartwheel right now? Should I take a video and send it to you??? :D Omooo~ you replied kekeke~

 

            To: Unknown

                      Whatever.

 

         From: Unknown

                  I’ll take that as a yes! :D Hmm, let’s meet this Saturday at the Tri-Star park by the fountain. 4:00 PM, see you! :D

 

Sehun rolled his eyes and sighed. He ignored the message and didn’t bother to reply anymore, he didn’t even bother saving her number. He kept himself busy by doing all the homework.

 

After a good half an hour, he heard his doorbell ring. Assuming that it’s the delivery guy, Sehun stood up and took his money from the center table. He heard the doorbell ring again.

 

“Just a second,” Sehun said as he approached the door.

 

Opening the door, it revealed Sehun’s half-brother—Luhan. He was quite surprised to see his hyung since he knew that Luhan should be in China by now. He doesn’t stay in Korea unless there’s a family reunion or any occasion. On the other hand, Luhan was more than happy to see his little dongsaeng.

 

“Hyung, what are you doing here?” Sehun asked as they pulled each other for a man-hug.

 

Luhan went inside, left his coat on the coat rack and took off his shoes, “Didn’t mom tell you? I’ll be staying here to do my project in one of my foreign classes,”

 

“Here as in here in my apartment?” Sehun raised a brow, not pleased with the thought of having to share the apartment with someone.

 

“Of course not. I’m staying at a hotel nearby. Mom told me to stay here though but I figured you’d kick me out if that happens,” Luhan teased as he gave Sehun a light punch in the arm.

 

“So, what’s up?” Luhan asked as he walked around the apartment, examining the place. He haven’t been there for a long time and after everything that happened, Luhan was expecting some changes to happen but the place looked exactly the way it did from back then.

 

“Nothing new. Boring house, annoying school, odd girls, same old stuff,” Sehun replied coldly as he took another gulp from his glas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter