KINDNESS LVL: SEHUN

Keep Moving Forward [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
KINDNESS LEVEL: SEHUN

 

Haerin coughed as she stood by the entrance of Sehun’s apartment. After meeting each other under the rain, Sehun hailed a cab and took them both to Sehun’s apartment. The door was closed behind her but she didn’t try to move from her spot. She didn’t want to soak Sehun’s flooring. Meanwhile Sehun went to his room and took two towels. He went out having one towel over his head and tossed the other one to Haerin.

 

She thanked him silently after coughing. Haerin wiped her face and her hair before wrapping the towel around her back that felt very cold. She hugged herself due to the temperature that the weather caused.

 

“Come here,” Sehun said as she pulled Haerin’s wrist and dragged her inside his room.

 

“W-wae?!” Haerin asked, wide-eyed and flustered. She scanned the room and saw how neat it was. His room is a lot cleaner than mine omo! Haerin thought as she looked around.

 

“Y-yah what are we going to do?” She asked, still wide-eyed. Sehun sighed and rolled his eyes.

 

He suddenly pointed at his bathroom door, “There’s the bathroom and here are some spare clothes. Take a short shower before you get sick,”

 

Sehun left the room and closed the door after going out. Meanwhile, Haerin watched him go, not believing how nice he is to her. She is fully aware that she has annoyed him because of her attitude towards him therefor she thought that he couldn’t be this nice to her.

 

She walked to the bathroom after sneezing the life out of her and took a quick shower. She left her clothes in a neat pile by the sink not knowing where to put it since it’s soaked pretty badly. After finishing she wore the clothes that Sehun lent her. She was a bit surprised because they were men’s clothing, but of course what would she expect? She slipped on the clothes comfortably and began drying her hair.

 

She went out of the room and saw Sehun drinking a cup of hot chocolate. His hair was almost dry but he still had the towel around his shoulders. He lifted his hand and motioned for her to come forward. She blushed and walked towards him, shyly.

 

“Umm, d-do you have a plastic bag?” She asked looking down.

 

“What for?”

 

“My clothes are soaked,” She shyly muttered but then she didn’t hear a reply come from Sehun. She looked up at him who only took a sip from his cup of hot choco.

 

“Don’t worry about those. I’ll send them to the drycleaners before giving them back to you,” His statement took Haerin by surprise. She wasn’t even able to grasp what he told her until he spoke once again, “Here, drink this. I’ll just go take a shower and then we’ll start,” He pushed another cup of hot chocolate that was on the table, towards Haerin’s direction.

 

“Thanks, I guess?” She bowed and took a sip of hot chocolate.

 

Sehun put his cup down and left Haerin all alone. She sat on one of the stool while Sehun went inside his room to fix himself. Knowing Haerin, she couldn’t stay still. And because the place was a bit small, it wouldn’t hurt her to look around. She walked back to the hall, starting from the door and scanned the frames that were hanging on the white wall. They were mostly paintings and not a picture of Sehun or his family either.

 

She passed by a desk that contained picture frames standing up. They were pictures of two people together, one of them being Sehun and a beautiful girl. Because the pictures were taken happily and sweetly, it gave Haerin an idea that this girl is Sehun’s girlfriend. Most of the pictures were of them, however one frame contained a picture of Sehun who was all alone and it looked like it was a stolen picture because he looked like he was laughing to his heart’s content.

 

“Why don’t you ever smile like this in school?” She muttered lowly as she lifted the frame, observing how Sehun looks like when he’s genuinely happy. The picture really caught her heart. It’s such a new sight to see a laughing and happy Sehun. Even though it’s just a picture, Haerin was still astounded for she had never seen this side of Sehun and believes that no one in school has seen this side of him too.

 

“Sehunnie!” A male’s voice yelled, entering the apartment. The sudden appearance of a man surprised Haerin that made her put the frame back to its place and looked at the guy wide-eyed.

 

“Oh-” The man looked surprised after noticing Haerin’s presence in the room. They looked at each other, wide-eyed but soon, the man’s smile cracked into a huge grin.

 

“Are you Sehun’s girlfriend?” The question made Haerin to gape and take a step back. She held both of her hands up halfway and shook it, greatly denying his accusation.

 

“A-aniyo. We’re classmates,” She was turning red as she answered and the man only chuckled at the sight.

 

“I’m Luhan, his older brother…well, half-brother.” After introducing himself, Luhan found Haerin plaster a relieved expression. She was about to freak out that a man just trespassed but it turns out that he’s a family member.

 

“I hope you don’t mind me asking,” Luhan said as he looked at her cautiously with a hesitant smile, “But what are you doing here in my brother’s apartment, wearing his clothes?” His question made Haerin to mentally slap her forehead. Of course, standing inside a guy’s apartment wearing a guy’s clothing would give people a different impression about the situation.

 

“Oh, that. We both got soaked because of the rain so he lent me his clothes to change into,” Haerin said by explanation as Luhan nodded with a smile. She saw that his eyes were pleased with what she said though it made her think like why would he be so happy about what she just said?

 

“So my brother left me for a girl? That’s awesome,” Luhan commented making Haerin to blush and look down. He knew that Haerin must’ve taken his comment differently and felt the need to explain. He opened his mouth to talk again but then Sehun’s door opened and revealed Sehun wearing a white tank and jogging pants with a towel over his head.

 

“Oh-” Sehun reacted as he noticed the presence of his older brother, “Hyung, what are you doing here?”

 

“Well you just ran off and didn’t even tell me where and why,” Luhan pouted and then his gaze landed on Haerin, “If I had known it was for your girlfriend, I wouldn’t have worried,” His statement shocked the mistaken couple, especially, Haerin who was completely aware that she had denied this ‘girlfriend’ matter earlier.

 

“She’s not my girlfriend. She’s my classmate,” Sehun calmly denied.

 

Luhan chuckled and shook his head, “Arasso. Your classmate already told me. I was just teasing. You two look so cute, it makes me want to go back to high school,”

 

“We’re going to work on our project now so will you please get lost?” Sehun asked coldly as Haerin’s jaw dropped, hearing him rudely ask his brother to go. Luhan gave his brother another teasing grin and poked Sehun’s side, earning a glare from Sehun.

 

“Alright, I’ll go now. You kids be good,” Luhan teased once again. Suddenly, Sehun went inside his room and when he got back he tossed a big plastic bag towards Luhan, “What’s this?”

 

“Our soaked clothes. Can you please bring that to the drycleaners? I’ll pay you back,”

 

“What a good riddance,” Luhan grimaced as he took the black plastic bag. He then turned to Haerin with a polite smile, “It was nice meeting you. I’ll go first. Work hard,”

 

And Luhan went off.

 

Sehun sat down on the couch and noticed that Haerin only stood up. He then patted the space next to him making Haerin point at herself. He only sighed and rolled his eyes at her stupidity, “Of course you. Who else would I ask?”

 

Haerin sat next to him, flustered, “So…”

 

“I’ve had a few music in mind that we could use to warm up to,” Sehun said as he picked up his laptop from the center table and opened it. He clicked onto his iTunes playlist and Haerin was taken aback with the long list of songs on his playlist and some artists caught her eyes they were from different genres, from pop, to classical, to rock and even ballad. She didn’t really take him as a person with a wide range of music taste.

 

Suddenly a familiar tune played. Haerin knows the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter