Mistakes Were Made

TAST

Why does nobody tell me things. Sehun thought as he angrily left room 506. It would be so much easier if they wouldn't keep secrets! Sehun was pissed off. What did they mean by 'the last person who was trained'? Why would it be a big secret. He was determined to get some answers. He thought Jongin would know something about this secret because he's been at the academy for a long time. Jongin was pretty frightening,though. Sehun didn't know if this was the right decision, but he really didn't care right now. He finally made it to his room. Jongin was on his bed, doing homework.

"Jongin, I want to ask you something." Sehun said trying not to let the frustration show in his voice.

"The answer is off, I'm doing homework." Jongin replied.

"Who was the last person that was trained by Principal Kim?" Sehun asked anyway. Jongin stopped writing and just sat there.

"We don't talk about the last person who was trained. Go." Jongin sounded angry.

"Why not? What's with all the secrets? Just tell me and I won't bother you." Sehun pleaded. Jongin went from sitting in his chair, to teleporting in front of Sehun with an angered and pained look on his face.

"I said go. We do not talk about him here. Especially in this room. Luhan is gone. End of story." Jongin grabbed Sehun, teleported him to his friends' room, then left.

"Goddammit!" Sehun shouted. But at least he knew one thing. Luhan. "Who's Luhan?" He said through gritted teeth.

"We told you already, Sehunnie." Baekhyun put a hand on Sehun's shoulder to calm him down.

"No you didn't!" Sehun spat. "You didn't tell me everything. Tell me now and cut out the bull."

"Okay fine. Sit down." Baekhyun began his story of the forever infamous, Luhan. "He was a student that used to go here. He was troubled. Like, worse than Jongin troubled. Some say that when he was younger his dad was a scientist and Luhan found his power at a young age. He was so excited to show his dad what he could do, but when he did his dad took him to his lab and tested him like a lab rat. He didn't do anything for 2 years, until he finally got strong enough to use his powers to kill his father. Principal Kim found him at his mother's grave and took him to the school. He was exceptional. Not to long after he met Jongin. They were bestfriends and roommates. Luhan...he...Luhan turned evil though or just crazy. He tried to take over the school. He killed a few of the scientists. I heard he even...he...made Jongin help. But what Principal Kim didn't know was that he knew about the other school. So one day he made Jongin teleport him there. He tried to make him stay, but Jongin refused. He was a scared kid and knew Luhan was bad. When he came back Principal Kim was not happy. He kept him alone. Well, until you showed up."

"Oh my god. Just wow. I...I don't know what to say. And people are saying I should fight him!" Sehun was shocked. He had no clue. It was no wonder why Jongin didn't talk about it. But why keep it a secret?

"Are you happy now?" Baekhyun sounded tired.

"I still have questions. Like, why did you keep it a secret? and how do you know all of this?"

"Kyungsoo. He's like, the only one here that can keep Jongin sane. He just can't keep secrets. And as for keeping it a secret from you, the last time I told you something about Jongin, you ed that up." Baekhyun had a point. Sehun had enough for one afternoon. First training and now this. He didn't even feel like eating when they went to the cafeteria for dinner. After all this, Sehun had no idea how he found the strength to do his homework. As he was finishing up, Jongin came back to they're room.

"Hey." Sehun said casually.

" you." Jongin replied casually.

"I'm sorry for prying. I won't talk about Luhan anymore."

"Then stop saying the motherers name."

"I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing. You're annoying." Sehun knew Jongin was pissed. He just didn't know what to say.

"Is it hard fighting him in the ring? I mean, what he did..." Sehun should've stopped.

"What he did is none of your business. Why don't you shut up already? Your voice is torture. Why did I have to get stuck with you?" Jongin got more pissed off with every word. He kept getting closer and closer to Sehun. By the time Jongin was right infront of Sehun he was fuming mad. Without thinking he grabbed Sehun's shirt, threw him on the ground straddled him, and starting punching. Sehun was screaming and crying wanting him to stop. He tried to focus so he could use his powers, but he couldn't with all of the fear in his head. The hits never seemed to stop. 

"Just! Shut! Up!" Jongin puncuated every word with a punch. Then it stopped. Sehun had his eyes shut tight so he couldn't see that Kyungsoo came in and grabbed Jongin.

"What are you doing?! Are you crazy?!" Kyungsoo was just about as scared as Sehun. "I'm calling the nurse. Jongin I told you to try to control your anger." Those were the last words Sehun heard Kyungsoo say before he out.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so so so sorry." Sehun woke up to Jongin apologizing like crazy. He knew he was in the infirmary. He opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was Jongin. He looked like he hadn't slept.

"It's ok." Sehun said. "You were just angry and I wouldn't shut up." 

"Are you ok?" Jongin actually sounded worried. But Sehun had realized that he was perfectly fine. There were no bruises on his body, nothing hurt, he was just kind of shocked.

"I'm fine. What time is it?" Sehun knew it had to be Monday.

"It's 9:38. Are you going to class?" This was the most normal conversation Sehun has ever had with Jongin.

"Yeah." Sehun didn't expect Jongin to grab his hand and teleport him back to their room. He got ready just in time for his next class. History. He left and got there just in time for class. The lesson was boring and uneventful, so I'm not going to write about it. Mind the fourth wall.  But after class Chanyeol talked to him.

"Hey are you ok? What happened yesterday?"

"I got the beat out of me by Jongin. I'm fine though."

"That's it. I'm gonna torch his ."

"No need. He's being incredibly nice."

"Ha very funny."

"I'm dead serious. It's weird. Makes you miss his personality." Sehun arrived at his next class leaving Chanyeol to keep walking. The same thing happened with Baekhyun when they saw each other. The rest of the day went well. He didn't talk to Jongin in gym and Jongin didn't talk to him. Everything was fine until Sehun remembered that he still had training with Principal Kim.