The Event: Part 3 - Winning Streak

TAST

"Baekhyun, you're gonna do great! Remember your training and kick !" After Chanyeol had won his battle, he gave Baekhyun a little pep talk. Baekhyun had a bit of trouble getting into the fighting spirit. Everyone stepped in to help encourage him.

"Yeah do good, Bacon." Even Jongin. Kinda.

"Really, Jongin? We've known each other for a long time." Baekhyun said.

"Don't mind him he's Jongin. You are gonna do just fine! We all believe in you! Fighting!" Sehun said. After a kiss from Chanyeol and whispered 'I love you's Baekhyun went in the ring with his opponent Jongdae. Sehun didn't know his power, but he couldn't wait to find out. At the word go, there was a brilliant flash of light. Not Baekhyun's light, though. It was Jongdae's.

"Lightning." Luhan said, reading the confusion on Sehun's face. "You know, he once shocked me really bad with that . Now I have a scar on my a-"

"Go Baekhyun!" Sehun cheered interrupting Luhan's story. Baekhyun had obviously blinded Jongdae and was in the process of getting him to the edge of the ring. It didn't seem to work, though, because Jongdae didn't move an inch from the middle of the ring.

"That was rude. Boyfriends aren't supposed to be rude." Luhan pouted. He looked pretty cute when he did that.

"Woah, what the hell did I miss? Sehunnie, you're dating Luhan?" Chanyeol had overheard Luhan. He was in the ring when Luhan had officially, unofficially said they were boyfriends.

"Yeah, I guess, so." Sehun was just as confused as Chanyeol. Sehun tried to think of a good time to bring that up, but he was still afraid of Luhan. He would probably overreact. 

"He's mine! Stay away from him!" Luhan was overreacting to just a friendly conversation right now.

"I am in no way, shape or form even slightly attracted to Sehun, so you don't have to worry about it." Chanyeol tried to reason with Luhan.

Luhan clutched onto Sehun's arm like a koala. "Good." He said with the cute little pout on his face. While they were talking Baekhyun had managed to push Jongdae out of the ring. Everyone cheered for Baekhyun. He really was doing a great job in the ring. It was getting a bit late, but the fight still went on. When in the ring again, Jongdae struck Baekhyun's arm with lightning. Baekhyun let out a scream of bloody murder. Chanyeol jumped to his feet and almost ran toward the ring, but was stopped by Kyungsoo.

"He'll be fine. Sit down." Kyungsoo said.

"I know, it's just, I can't stand to see him hurt like that." Chanyeol really, really cared about Baekhyun's safety. He even almost begged Joonmyun to not let Baekhyun fight, but he seemed so excited to finally be in the ring. Chanyeol reluctantly sat back down in his seat. Baekhyun got back up and blinded Jongdae again. He had a look of absolute seriousness on his face, ready to use another one of his battle methods. He made it so he was the only thing that could be seen to his opponent. Not the ring, not the crowd, just himself. Jongdae struck lightning everywhere, but Baekhyun was too fast. He ran forward and Jongdae chased after him. Then, Baekhyun left him totally blind again tricking him into running straight out of the ring. It worked and Jongdae fell out of the ring.

"And the winner is Baekhyun!" The entire crowd went absolutely wild. Joonmyun grabbed Baekhyun's good arm and raised it in victory. "That ends day one of the event, sadly. Everyone go to the cafeteria for dinner or to your dorms. I don't care." It was getting later in the evening and no one had eaten. Sehun realized his hunger as soon as Baekhyun came back from getting healed.

"Great job, babe." Chanyeol took Baekhyun in his arms and spun him around. "How did it feel up there?"

"It was exhilarating! I felt so powerful up there. I still can't believe I won!" Baekhyun was proud of himself and more confident than ever.

"We should celebrate by eating food, because I just realized I'm ing starving." Sehun said as his stomach continued to growl. Joonmyun had approached with Kris and the rest of the TAFA boys.

"Are any of you willing to share your rooms? We need places for everyone to sleep so we can continue tomorrow." 

"I call sleeping with Hunnie!" Luhan shouted as soon as Joonmyun finished his sentence.

"Hell no, I'm not letting you back in my room." Jongin had parted from Kyungsoo, ready for a fight.

"Oh? You share a room with Hunnie? Well, that is too goddamn bad. I'm sleeping with Hunnie." Luhan had a very hostile tone and look.

"Come on, Jongin. I let Kyungsoo sleep in there with you." Sehun begged.

"This is so different it almost hurts. He is awful and I don't want him in our room." Jongin growled.

"Once again, that is too ing bad. I'm sleeping with him and no one will stop me." Luhan was just as intimidating as Jongin, if not more. Kyungsoo pulled Jongin away and whispered something in his ear.

"Fine." Jongin said through his teeth.

"Good." Luhan was back to happy Luhan. "Come on Hunnie! Let's go eat!." Sehun was mildly terrified.

 

After a pizza dinner in the cafeteria, Luhan and Sehun headed back to room 114. They entered and saw Jongin and Kyungsoo talking on Jongin's bed.

"Ahh." Luhan exhaled. " My old room." He walked over to Sehun's bed and plopped down. "My old bed." Jongin was glaring at him. "My old roommate." He said with disgust in his voice.

"Nope. I change my mind, get out." Jongin said.

"Jongin, remember what I said." Kyungsoo seemed to calm Jongin down when he said that.

"Come here, Hunnie. Snuggle with me." Luhan said in an adorable voice. Sehun made his way over to his bed where Luhan was currently laying down. "Hunnie?" Luhan asked as soon as he was laying next to Luhan in bed. Sehun hummed in response. "Can I you?" Sehun shot up in surprise when Luhan asked such an inappropriate question in such an innocent voice.

"Okay, Luhan we need to talk. You are going very, very fast. I barely know you and you already said you loved me, and now this? I need a coupIe of dates or something. You can't just jump into something as serious as . Please, Luhan, slow down." Sehun said all of that before he could stop himseIf.

"l'm...l'm sorry, H...Hunnie." Luhan looked Iike a kicked puppy. "We don't have very much time together...and...and l wanted to make our time Iast longer...and...and l really like you...l'm sorry." Luhan looked like he was on the verge of tears.

Sehun couIdn't just watch him cry. "lt's okay. l understand that, Lu, but this is too much right now. l wiII, however, cuddIe with you." Sehun was an undeniabIe sweetheart.

"Okay, get over here and cuddle with me, then." Luhan was back to being happy in a mere second. Jongin had mumbled a 'god please kill me now' under his breath and snuggled up to Kyungsoo. Sehun was truly astonished at how that boy could change his emotions so fast. They were all soon fast asleep and no one cared to change. They were too busy snuggling close to their other half.


I love writing Luhan's character so much. If you are wondering what Kyungsoo said he just agreed to sleep in there with Jongin. You probably can't tell towards the end I got really bored and switched lower case 'L's with capital 'i's and vise versa. I like to procrastinate too much. Anyway hope you enjoy and your comments lift my spirits a lot! Saranghae! <3 -AC