Awkward and Embarrassing

TAST

"Oh my god! Sehun, wake up! We're going to be late!" Sehun opened his eyes and saw Jongin jump out of his bed. He looked at the clock and realized that it was 7:35 and they had 10 minutes to get ready.

"Why the hell didn't you set your alarm clock?" Sehun was talking fast as he sprung up from his bed.

"It's not my responsibility to wake your up every single morning!" Jongin saw Sehun grab a towel and head for the shower. "Hey, no, I was going to take a shower. Get away!"

"Come on I'll be fast I promise! Can't you just teleport to class?" Sehun tried to reason with Jongin. 

"No, I'd get detention for using my powers, . Now, move!" This obviously wasn't going to work out unless one of them did something. Sehun looked back to the clock and saw that class had already started. Think, Sehun, think. There's gotta be something...

"Jongin, I have an idea, but I don't think your gonna like it." Sehun couldn't believe he had even thought of something so ridiculous. So absurd.

"What is it? Hurry, we don't have enough time!"

"W...we could...sh...shower toge....together." Sehun had the hardest time getting that out. Shower with Jongin? That was the best he could think of?

"Goddammit." Jongin sighed. "We really don't have any other options? Can't you not shower?"

"No, that's disgusting. Right now, that is the only thing we can do." Sehun wished this conversation would end.

"Fine, just hurry up." With that both boys went into the bathroom. Sehun the water while Jongin started to strip. Soon both boys were taking the most awkward shower of their lives. The shower was thankfully big enough for the both of them and there was no awkward touching. A few accidental glances and taking turns using the shower head, but no touching. It was silent the entire time except the running water. They finally exited the bathroom and got dressed. They parted ways and headed to class.

Awkward.

 

Sehun practically sprinted down the hallway to his next class. His hair was still wet and his uniform was crooked but he didn't care. Approaching his class, he swung the door open.

"I'm so sorry that I'm..." The bell interrupted Sehun's sentence. "late." He stood there frozen as the class burst into laughter. He couldn't believe he had been so late. He shouldn't have wasted so much time arguing with Jongin. The other students pushed past Sehun still laughing, even Baekhyun, as they headed to their next class.

"Mr. Oh, I suggest you get going before you're late to your next class." The teacher laughed. 

The rest of his classes were normal. He had even gotten to the elevators before the students flooded the halls. As the door was closing, a small hand stuck out and they reopened. A small girl stepped in with Sehun. He hadn't expected the door to be open long enough for about 18 other students to step in. He was now trapped against a rather 'big' guy and the cold elevator wall. 

The elevator stopped. It didn't open it just stopped. It was to full and it broke down. One of the 20 students used his stretch powers to open the small emergency door at the top of the elevator. He explained that it wouldn't be hard to get out and climb to the next door. The students started to get out using their powers whether it be shape-shifting, flying, or anything else. Soon, all that was left in the stuck elevator were Sehun and the small girl.

"The others will get someone to help us, so don't worry." Sehun said more for his own sake than the girl's.

"I'm not worried. I'm only here because I know you can't get out." She stepped up to Sehun, lifted him by his waist, and threw him out. After he got over the shock he extended his hand to help the girl out. When he did that, the small girl crawled up the wall like a bug and got out by herself. He didn't know that this girl had the powers of an ant. Awkwardly, Sehun climbed out himself and was soon in the cafeteria.

Awkward.

 

Since he didn't eat breakfast, Sehun got a larger lunch today. There was a sandwich, chocolate milk, and a bowl of tomato soup on his tray. He spotted his friends at their usual table and headed in that direction. He took one step and tripped over his untied shoelace. He landed on his tray. There was an array of red and brown liquid everywhere. The cafeteria burst out laughing since everyone had seen him and as he got up there were chocolate milk and tomato soup stains all over his uniform. His bright, white uniform. Baekhyun had gotten up from his seat and went to Sehun. 

"Are... hahaha.... Are you okay, Se...Sehunnie?" Baekhyun asked trying to catch his breath from laughing so hard. Chanyeol soon joined them.

"Your face is as red as the soup." Chanyeol pointed out. Sehun had never been so embarrassed in his life.

Awkward.

 

Finally, the day was almost over. Sehun still had to go to group training, though. He arrived with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. When they entered Jongin was already there. Joonmyun was scolding him for teleporting and Jongin didn't care. Joonmyun wouldn't do anything, but his teachers would.

"Sorry, boys. Are you guys ready to train for the big event." Joonmyun asked. Everyone nodded. "Okay then, let's get started. Baekhyun and Sehun, please take your places in the center. I want you to show me your strategies to fight." The two boys took there places and on the word go started the fight. 

Baekhyun, thinking fast, blocked the light illuminating himself from Sehun's eyes, making him appear invisible. Sehun listened to the steps of Baekhyun and threw wind punches toward the sounds. Baekhyun was fast, so he managed to dodge each one. He started going toward the perimeter, where the others were standing and watching. When Sehun got there, Baekhyun blinded him completely, slipped behind him, and pushed him out of the ring. Sehun flailed his arms trying to find something to grab onto as he fell. His hands grasped something, thinking it could help him up. His efforts were useless because whatever he was holding on went down with him. Baekhyun felt like this was a good time to give him his sight back.

"Oh my god! I am so, so sorry!" Sehun said once he fully gained his sight and saw that he was holding onto the hem of Chanyeol's pants. This time, Chanyeol's face was as red as a tomato. Sehun did not stop apologizing.

Awkward.

 

"You did great, guys! Remember, we're meeting up tomorrow." Joonmyun had said when the boys left. Jongin had been gone, but he wouldn't forget. "Sehun, come here. I want to talk to you." Baekhyun and Chanyeol waved goodbye at Sehun as they left.

"What is it, sir?" Sehun asked.

"I wanted to ask how you're doing with you're powers. Are you practicing?" 

"Yes, sir. I practiced with Jongin and got 20 seconds." Sehun felt proud for some reason.

"Good. I'm glad you've improved and that you have Jongin's help. I told him to help you as much as possible. You should go now and after you eat, tell him I sent you to practice." With that Sehun bowed and went to the elevator. 

Sehun went straight to the cafeteria to meet up with his friends. In the elevator he checked his shoes. He didn't want a repeat of what happened the last time he was in the cafeteria. This time he got to enjoy his food instead of one half of Baekhyun's sandwich.

After he ate, he went to his room, not bothering to hang out with his friends. He thought he should practice with Jongin for as much time as possible. He stepped into his room and saw something even more shocking than Jongin crying. Jongin was with Kyungsoo... making out. He only wished Baekhyun were there to take away his sight.

"Umm..." Sehun decided to make his presence known.

"What are you doing? I thought you were with your friends!" Jongin yelled. He didn't expect anyone coming in any time soon.

"No, Principal Kim told me to practice with you tonight." Sehun yelled back.

"Should I go?" A little voice spoke and the two boys almost didn't hear it. Kyungsoo stood up and headed toward the door, anyway.

"Wait!" Jongin was too late and Kyungsoo had already left. "Do you really need to ruin everything? Can I not have nice things?"

"Hey that wasn't pleasant for me either." Sehun replied. Why today had been such an awkward day, Sehun couldn't figure it out. 

That night Sehun's record went from 20 to 27 seconds. 

"." That was the last thing he heard from Jongin before falling asleep.

Awkward, just awkward.



What did I just write? 

Whatever. Hope you enjoy and don't be afraid to leave a comment or ask me things! (or to check out my tumblr) - AC