The Event: Part 5 - Crazy

TAST

"Good luck!"

"You can do it!" 

"We believe in you!"

Baekhyun and Chanyeol shouted as Sehun made his way to the ring. He had to fight Luhan, and he knew now that he wasn't going to hold back. He may like Luhan, but he also knew Luhan wasn't going to hold back either. They stood in the ring together, ready for anything. Finally, the go was said and Sehun wasted no time throwing various blasts of air at Luhan. He pushed him back a little, but Luhan decided he wanted to have fun. He took control of Sehun's legs and made him stand still. Sehun never stopped blasting the air. He apparently did it so hard, Luhan flew out of the ring. 

"Ow! Hunnie that hurt!" Luhan shouted from the side as he got healed. "Okay no more games." Luhan said a lot more serious now. He had a dark look in his eyes when he got back in the ring. Sehun gulped, but he was ready. The fight resumed and Luhan began to push Sehun. Sehun found he could resist the telekinesis but not for very long. He focused and, amazingly, jumped up, shooting blasts of air from his feet so he could break out of Luhan's hold.

"Wow, that's pretty cool. I've never seen him do that before." Baekhyun was astonished by how Sehun managed to break Luhan's hold on him. That was the one weakness of Luhan. His mental stability only allowed him to hold you in one place. It wasn't to easy to break, but it was still possible if you had the skills. The fight soon turned into a game of catch and release. Sehun had enough brain power to allow him to break from Luhan and blast him with air. Suddenly, Luhan got tired and just ended up throwing Sehun to the wall.

"Sorry, Hunnie, but you were annoying me." Luhan half apologized. He was in full fight mode.

"Well, Lu, you should try something new." Sehun really wanted to win this thing. He thought of a perfect strategy and wanted to try something he hadn't done before. After being healed and the fight began, Sehun executed his plan. Luhan, however, had a new plan as well. He just wanted to hurt Sehun, so he slammed him against the floor repeatedly.

"Oh, I hope he'll be alright." Baekhyun worried.

"I don't know he looks pretty rough. I don't think he'll be able to win this one." Chanyeol said with sorrow. You see, when there is a tie of wins and losses, the school that is hosting gives the win to the other. Everyone would blame Sehun and Jongin for the awful loss. But no, this wasn't going to happen, not if Sehun can help it.

"Hunnie, you look a little beat up." Luhan dropped him down in the ring. Sehun shakily stood up. "So persistent I see. Well o-" Luhan was cut off before he could raise his hand and throw Sehun out. Sehun had cut off his air supply.

"I am persistent." Sehun tried something he had never done before. He moved his arm and collected air. It swirled around and around until it became a huge twister. "That's why I'm going to win." He gave Luhan his air back and unleashed his controlled tornado. Luhan couldn't think straight, almost passed out when he got hurled out of the ring.

"The winner is Sehun! TAST wins the event!" The crowd lost it. They couldn't believe that Sehun beat Luhan! Kris pulled Joonmyun aside after congratulating Sehun. 

"We need to talk about something." He said as they walked away from Sehun and his friends.

"Oh my god, Sehunnieeeeeeee!" Of course Baekhyun squealed in excitement, almost squeezing the air out of his friend in a tight hug. "You did great! That was absolutely incredible!" 

"Good job, newbie." Chanyeol pat Sehun's back.

"I honestly have no idea what happened. I just thought about it and... and..." Sehun was still in awe himself.

"Hunnie! You beat the crap out of me!" Luhan whined as he stepped up and backhugged Sehun.

"You're not mad?" Well this was a surprise. Sehun expected Luhan to be furious.

"Mad? No. I hurt you, you deserved to win." Luhan said kissing Sehun's neck.

Joonmyun cleared his throat, grabbing the students' attention. "I need to tell you about something that was recently discussed." He starts. "Luhan you will be transferring back to TAST, and will be sharing a room with Sehun." Everyone's eyes went huge with surprise at the news.

"Really?!" Luhan said with so much excitement. "Wait, why?"

"It seems you didn't fit at the other school, and Kris says you are more stable with Sehun."

"What about Jongin?" Sehun questioned. It's not like he wasn't excited about this sudden transfer, it's just that things were happening so fast.

"Jongin will share a room with Kyungsoo since he keeps him a lot more calm." Joonmyun explained. He left the boys so they could up the news.

"I...I thought you were evil? You...tried to take over the school. You made Jongin help. You killed your father and scientists for god's sake." Baekhyun said recalling the story he told.

"Who the told you that? I never tried to take over the school. I mean, yeah I killed people but you try living as a lab rat. And those scientist? I had a mental breakdown at the sight of them, Jongin was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Joonmyun transferred me to TAFA thinking that I was evil. I'm just crazy." Luhan explained it all. "Legally insane, actually." He whispered. "But I haven't acted like it to much since I met Sehun."

"Oh... just...I have no words." Sehun and the rest were shocked. This was definitely a new development.

"Oooh, let's go tell Innie! Right now!" Luhan dragged Sehun to the elevator before anyone had the chance to say anything else.

 

"Innie~!" Luhan sang out as they entered his new room.

"Oh Jesus Christ. What now? Why aren't you gone?" Jongin said with disgust.

"Guess who gets to be Sehun's new roommate. Me!!!" Luhan pushed Jongin off his bed.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" Jongin thought he was having a horrible nightmare. "You got transferred? Kill me, please anyone."

"Be quiet you get to stay with your boyfriend now so go away." At that Jongin instantly teleported away. Sehun was still trying to get over what just happened. He began to float over to Luhan and soon he was being kissed by soft lips.

"Stop staring off into space and kiss me already." Luhan commanded. Sehun realized this couldn't be such a bad thing. He returned Luhan's kiss, ready to start a new chapter of his life.


I'm sorry for being such a disappointment. Drabble series here. - AC