Special

TAST

Sehun always thought he was a normal kid. A B average in school and a family that cared for him. That all changed on his 15th birthday. There he was ready to blow the candles when he suddenly blew the cake right through the window, leaving shattered glass on the floor below. He will never forget the horrified look on his mother's face as she stared at him in disbelief. His parents didn't know what to do when suddenly, a knock came at the door.

"Oh Sehun," the man at the door said, " I think it's time we had a talk."

Sehun stared at him, frightened by how the man knew his name. Before he knew it the man had invited himself in, Mr. and Mrs. Oh not doing anything to stop him from entering still shocked by what they had just witnessed.  He sat down and started explaining immediately. 

"Sehun I've been observing you for years now because I knew that you were special," he starts," You have a gift that I want to show you how to use. You are not the only one with supernatural abilities."

Sehun looked at him slack jawed and wide eyed. "Supernatural abilities?" This is ridiculous. He wasn't special or so he thought. 

"Yes, you have the power to control air. A power that I can teach you how to use if you allow me to take you to my special boarding school. The Academy for Supernaturally Talented, or TAST as some students call it." He waited for them to soak up the surprising news. This was normal for him to do. Mrs. Oh had almost begun to speak when a boy, older than Sehun, stepped in. 

" Are you done yet? " He said irritated. The boy was wearing what looked like a school uniform except it was entirely white. It was a great contrast to his beautifully tanned skin. 

"Jongin, you know you can't just rush a big reveal like this. You must have patience." The man answered back. Jongin stood in the doorway and sighed, waiting for this to be over with. 

Mrs. Oh cleared , seeminly calmed down a bit. " Will this help him? Will he be able to come back and visit? Will he be alright?" She questioned obviously worried about her child.

"Of course, he will be fine. He wont be able to visit often but he can still come home if it gets tough. All food, bedding and clothing will be provided so there is no need to pack. We will take care of your son." he answered calmly. Mrs. Oh looked at Sehun. 

" Are you willing to go? " Sehun nodded, still a bit dazed from all of this happening so fast. Just a few minutes ago he was enjoying his birthday and now he was being told to go with a man who claimed he had superpowers. 

"Great!" The man had exclaimed, " I'm Joonmyun, your new teacher and principal. The annoying kid is Jongin, my best student and transportation. Thank you for so openly letting us help you."

"Awesome. So we can go now, right?" Before Joonmyun could respond, Jongin grabbed both him and Sehun. Without hesitation,  Jongin waved goodbye to Sehun's parents and disappeared with a black smoke left behind.

 

 

 

 

They arrived at an office in seconds. Joonmyun looked furious.

"You are so impatient, Jongin! You couldn't have just waited a minute more! " Joonmyun shouted at Jongin.

"Nope," Jongin replied with a smug grin. The room that they were in wasnt fairly large. It was more like an office you would see in a local school. Except one thing. The windows had a great view of the ocean and not like the beach. More like there is a school of fish swimming by the window. Sehun walkied over and looked out. It definitely wasnt a TV screen,  it was real glass. Joonmyun noticed Sehun staring out of the window after scolding Jongin.

"Are we seriously underwater?" Sehun asked in astonishment. He had never seen anything like this before. 

"Yup," Joonmyun answered.  Sehun was trying to figure out how you could build a school underwater. Then he realized he didnt even know how they got there. "I bet you're wondering how we got here," Joonmyun almost read his mind,"You see Jongin here has the ability to teleport. He so rudely did so to get here. This is my office. And since he thinks it's fun to interrupt then he will have a blast showing you around and sharing a room."

"But..." Jongin cut himself off when he saw Joonmyun's stern face. "Ugh, fine. Follow me, Sehun," this boy had an attitude. 

They walked out of the office and into a curved hallway. Not far from there was an elevator with only a down button. They stepped into the elevator and Jongin pressed the button marked B15. It took a while to get down. It was awkward with no attempts at small talk.  They soon arrived to a wide, white hallway. Sehun followed Jongin to a door marked with 114 and a message on paper saying 'Jongin's room: stay out or die. Sehun gulped afraid to get on Jongin's bad side now. They walked in and he sat on the bed that didn't have crumpled bedsheets, assuming it was his new bed.

"They'll get you a new outfit in the morning so try sleeping in what you're wearing and don't bother me. Tomarrow I'm gonna show you around TAST." Jongin said stripping from his school jacket and shirt. "Oh and welcome to hell," Jongin added with a smirk as he stepped into the bathroom.