The Event: Part 1 - Preparations

TAST

Finally, finally, finally! Tuesday, the day of the event, arrived. Everyone had anticipated it for weeks. After a relaxing weekend, and no school on Monday everyone was buzzing about the event. Sehun was nervous, but he remembered his training and the encouraging words from everyone. He had just gotten dressed, and was about to meet the others in the gym to welcome the guests from the other school. As he walked down the hallway, he couldn't help but smile at the comments he got. Students cheered and wished him good luck. He arrived at the gym and greeted his friends.

"Hey guys! Are you as ing nervous as I am?" Sehun said. He kept his spirits up in hope of getting a bit more pumped.

"Probably more, Sehunnie. I almost threw up this morning! If it weren't for Chanyeol, I probably wouldn't have shown up." Baekhyun replied with a smile.

"Well, at least your roommate was there to help you. I haven't seen Jongin all morning."

"He should be here any second. I think he was hanging out with Kyungsoo." As if the whole conversation had been planned, Jongin appeared out of nowhere with Kyungsoo wrapped in a hug.

"I told you I wasn't going to leave you." Jongin smiled sweetly at Kyungsoo before kissing his forehead.

"Jongin! You should've just left." Kyungsoo whined.

"This was more fun. Besides you always do this part with me. You keep me from beating the crap out of Luhan when I see him. Principal Kim!" Jongin called for Joonmyun who was still in the process of getting the ring lifted. 

"What is it now, Jongin?" Joonmyun didn't really sound in the mood for Jongin's .

"Can Kyungsoo stay with me so I don't beat the living out of Luhan?" Jongin asked using a sickeningly innocent voice.

"Fine, Jongin, just please don't bother me I'm busy."

"See, baby? You can stay." Before Kyungsoo could say anything Jongin occupied his lips. Sehun turned away not wanting to witness what the shorter boy did to his evil roommate. 

"I'm going to pretend that I didn't see all of that happen and that I'm not scarred for life." Sehun said to Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol." Baekhyun whined. "You never kiss me like that." Without saying a word, Chanyeol took his boyfriend in his arms, dipped him, and kissed him passionately. Baekhyun felt like one of those girls in the movies while Sehun felt so left out standing in a room full of kissing couples.

Just then, the elevator door opened and a group of boys stepped out. It was the boys from TAFA. Everyone stopped what they were doing, whether it was kissing or moping, and looked at the new arrivals. Sehun noticed a very tall, handsome man with dark hair. That's got to be the Principal Wu. Sehun thought.

"Joonmyun! Still fussing over the ring, I see." His voice was rich and deep. He was sophisticated with a hint of danger. Sehun made a mental note to stay cautious of this man. Following him he saw five others. There was a short boy with chubby cheeks, a taller boy with circles under his eyes, one with a trolling smile on his face, one with a dimple that looked much to sweet to be apart of the other school, and finally one that was breathtakingly gorgeous.

Sehun kept his eyes on the last one. He couldn't guess who he was at all and frankly, he didn't care. He was beautiful with his dirty blond hair, and brown deer-like eyes. His smile melted Sehun's heart. Sehun had fallen for him before he even said a word to him. He wasn't paying attention to anything the two principals were talking about. All he could see was the amazing boy not to far away from him. The boy looked over and smiled. Sehun really couldn't care less if the boy saw him staring. Weirdly, the boy was getting closer even though neither one was moving. Soon he was face to face with the boy but he hadn't walked over.

"You're staring." The boy's voice was like honey and he smelled of vanilla. "It's cute." Sehun thought he was dreaming and wanted to pinch himself, but the boy grabbed him and kissed him full on the lips before he could. His face turned a brand new shade of red. He heard nothing until Joonmyun came over.

"...and Sehun you'll be fighting... Well it looks like you've already met. Luhan, please don't kiss my students when you have control of there bodies." LUHAN! WHAT? Only then did Sehun notice his feet were not touching the ground.

"Fine." He said and Sehun fell to the ground landing on his .

"Telekinesis." He whispered.

"Yeah." He was still smiling that sweet smile. "It's a shame I'll have to be mauling you in the ring. You're a good kisser, by the way."

"W...why d...did you do that?" Sehun stuttered out getting up.

"Because I think you're super y and I get what I want, which now, is you. Now that you have control of your body..." Luhan wrapped his arms around Sehun's neck and kissed him again. It was safe to say that Luhan was a firecracker. He was crazy and impulsive and worse than Jongin. Strangely, Sehun loved it and kissed him back in no time.

 

"Okay now that introductions are over, this is the plan for the event. After lunch, the students will come in and the first two to fight will be Chanyeol and Minseok." Joonmyun was going over the event plans. "When that battle is over and we have a winner, Baekhyun and Jongdae will take the ring. After them will be Jongin and Tao, and finally Sehun and Luhan." 

Sehun was being a bit distracted the whole time by Luhan kissing his neck non-stop. He looked around to see the others' reactions. Jongin was giving Sehun and Luhan, who was hugging Sehun's waist, a death glare. When he looked over to Baekhyun and Chanyeol, he caught them both giving him a judging and worried look. When they noticed him looking back, they both quickly turned away. This was the worst and best thing to happen to him. He had finally found someone he wanted to start a relationship with, but that person had to be the ever so infamous, Luhan.

"Hey, I just came up with a nickname for you. Hunnie, will you not hate me when I beat the ever-living out of you in the ring." Luhan's voice changed from the sweetest of sounds, to the devil's right hand man in the middle of his sentence. Sehun was scared, so very scared, but be was determined to make this all work out. And maybe, just maybe, make Luhan less of a crazy bastard.

 


Finally! Hunhan has been introduced! I had meant to wait on writing this chapter but I really couldn't help myself. I've been trying to write more kaisoo in the story but I never fit it in just right and I'm sorry for that. Still, I want to read your comments and suggestions and try to make them work. -AC