09

One More Day

After lunch, she was already asked to get ready. Before that though, she noticed the box that she had brought up from the storage room peeking under her bed. She wasn’t able to go through it that night because she heard her brother’s voice calling out for her, probably because he didn’t find her with him but she did see what it contained. She was about to get it but she heard a knock on the door asking if she was already getting ready and she pushed the box farther below her bed before replying.

“Neh. I’m getting ready!”

 

By two in the afternoon, she already started prepping up. Hairstylists and make-up artists crowded in her room as they helped her prepare for the grand celebration.

She hated the process of putting make up on her face because she usually couldn’t keep still when they put eyeliner or anything in her eyes. It irritates her. She also doesn’t like putting lipstick because she gets conscious when she was eating. But in the end, of course, she couldn’t do anything about it. Luckily, they only put light make up on her, just the way she likes it.

Her hair was half tied. Her bangs were clipped to the side while her natural curls were let down. They placed some sprays on her hair, making it shine more and look softer.

More than two hours had passed doing all that before she was already asked to wear her dress. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, pleased with how she looked but a little uneasy because she wasn’t used to being in front of so many people. She then remembered Jae who would always help her to get over her stage frights and being in front of so many people in his own ‘special’ way. A small smile came to her lips.

“I wonder how he’s doing…” She thought.

“Ms. Joohyeon?” She snapped out of her thoughts and looked at maid who handed her dress to change in. She thanked her and everyone left the room for her to change.

She was quite having a hard time so she was glad when her mother knocked and went in. “Aigoo, look at my princess all grown up now!” She cooed as she helped her with her dress.

“Omma, it’s still me,” she said a small smile on her face and her mom chuckled.

“Of course I know that. But you’ve grown well and I’m proud of you,” she said as they faced each other. Her mother was also wearing her dress, make-up, and had her hair done beautifully. “You look great, my dear,” she said caressing Joohyeon’s hair.

“Thank you, omma. You too, you look beautiful,” she said and her mother smiled. “Mom?”

“Yes my princess?”

“Can I ask you something?” She was nervous but she knew she had to do it.

“What is it?” Her mom smiled and it somehow reassured her.

“Uhm… It’s about Jae… He…asked me to be his girlfriend…and…Uhm...” She really didn't know what to say next because she was afraid to see what her mother's reaction would be. 

She was surprised though when her mother just flashed her a sweet smile. “Aigoo... My daughter is really a young lady now..." Her mom smiled and she felt her cheek turn a shade of pink. "It’s on you, my dear. I trust you.” Her mom said pulling her hair back and she smiled, hugging her.

“Thank you omma.” Her mom pat her at the back comfortingly as she herself was tearing up. 

“Araso. Go finish everything up. We already need to go to the hotel now. We can’t let the guests wait.” Her mom smiled and she nodded, smiling back.

Her mom walked out the room and she was alone. She stared at herself at the full length mirror, taking in the sight of her in the baby blue dress with light make up on and her hair done. She couldn’t deny that the make-up artist and hairstylists did a good job on her because it was done just the way she wished. She wasn't really used looking like that because she doesn't give much attention to how she looks. Looking decent enough was okay for her. She took all the air she could before exhaling it all out, smiling.

“Today’s the day Joohyeon. You can do it.” She encouraged herself and a few moments passed until she heard a knock on the door.

“We’re ready to go, Miss.” She looked at herself one more time before walking out the door.

 

 

She sat inside the car with her parents as his brother already went ahead to make sure everything was going in order. She sat in between her parents, nervousness couldn’t be taken away. Both her parents held both of her hands and they exchanged smiles.

“No matter what, we are proud of you, our princess,” her dad said and she felt like tearing up but couldn’t because her make-up would be ruined.

“Thank you appa. Thank you omma,” she said smiling and her parents nodded, smiling back.

Throughout the ride, she tried composing herself. It was her day. A big day for her. She would not let anything or anyone ruin that night for her. Not even her attacks. She looked at herself at the rear mirror and smiled. She had decided and that day she would no longer be standing as a little girl or little princess everyone knew, but Kim Joohyeon who is already an adult and ready to take on life.

 

 

Taehyung sat inside his room, playing with his iPad when his phone started ringing. He grabbed it and answered without looking who the caller was.

“Hyung!” It was Jungkook.

“Hey what’s up?” He asked, his eyes still on his game.

“Hyung! Can you stop playing for a while and listen?” Jungkook said knowing his hyung too well.

 “Okay. I’m listening,” he said but was still on his iPad.

“HYUNG!” He almost screamed and Taehyung groaned.

“Okay okay. What is it?” Taehyung said a little annoyed about his game.

“Hyung, you need to come with me,” he said as if on panic.

“What? Go where? Gosh Jungkook. Don’t drag me into your monkey business---“

“C’mon! My mom asked me get ready because we have this event to go and I’m pretty sure it’s one of those business parties again. Accompany me! Please!” He said and desperation could be heard in him but Taehyung hated those as well. Jungkook had brought him once and it bored him to the guts.

“Ask the other guys. I’m not up for another boring party, Kook,” he said playing with his pillow.

“Please hyung. Just this once, uhm? I’m gonna get you that game you want, just please come with me.” Jungkook almost pleaded and Taehyung was challenged. He thought of it, all the pros and cons before he sighed.

“Okay fine. I’m coming. But don’t forget my game, okay?” He said and Jungkook cheered.

“Great! I’ll come and pick you up at five, okay? Thanks! Bye!” Jungkook said and dropped the line before he could even ask where they were going.

He sighed, looking up at the clock. It was almost four in the afternoon so he shrugged it off and got on his iPad again.

 

 

When they got to the hotel, a guy in suit opened the door to their car and her father walked out first. Cameras already started flashing and she felt her stomach churn. She looked back to her mother and her mother gave her a reassuring smile. Taking a deep breath, she took a step out the door, the flash from the cameras hurting her eyes.

When she was already out the car, her brother stood there in his black suit, white button down long sleeves beneath his black vest, black slacks, and black leather shoes to finish up his dandy look, smiling brightly at her.

“May I?” He said, offering his arm to her and she smiled taking her brother’s arm. Her parents walked in first, with them following. They smiled at the cameras, looking like a perfect family.

Her brother escorted her to a room just near the entrance to the hall. Her heart was beating rapidly in her chest as she heard the muffled music from inside the venue. Her parents had left to attend to the guest who already came while her brother stayed to company her. A little later though, all her eleven oppas came in, making the room feel stuffy but letting her nervousness subside.

“Our little girl is all grown up!” Baekhyun said and Joohyeon chuckled.

“And you’re still short, Baek,” Kyungsoo said and he glared him.

“You are to talk, Kyungsoo. We’re both below six feet.” He stuck his tongue out and everyone laughed.

“You’re the most beautiful girl tonight, Joohyeon so keep your smile up, okay?” Jongin said with a smile and she smiled back.

“Thanks but I’m really nervous. I don’t even know or at least remember all those people there,” she said with a nervous smile and the guys heard it midst all the noise in the room. They themselves got worried for some other reasons but didn’t let it show because they knew right then, Joohyeon needed them.

“It doesn’t matter if you don’t because tonight, they will meet the grown up Kim Joohyeon. The one and only,” Sehun said smiling up at her. “Yehet!” She softly chuckled at Sehun's childishness while the others nodded in agreement. There was a knock and they all stopped talking to turn to the door. It was Yixing who was nearest to the door who opened it. He peeked out before a wide smile appeared on his lips.

“Oh… Looks like it’s our cue. Okay guys. We need to pile out and we will meet our princess later again,” Yixing said as he saw who was outside.

“H-Huh? You guys are already leaving?” Joohyeon asked as she looked up to her oppas who one by one walked to the door.

“Don’t worry. Someone will be with you,” Luhan assured and she shivered, thinking Luhan was scaring her.

“Don’t scare me!” She said getting goosebumps and the guys laughed.

“Little girl, calm down. I’m not scaring you. Look, you're already an adult but is still a scaredycat.” Luhan laughed while Joohyeon puffed her cheeks instead of frowning. “Ja, I’ll see you later, okay?” He said before walking out last. She just sighed and looked down to her feet. A minute later, the doorknob twisted and the door opened, making her look up.

“Who---“ She was cut short when she saw who it was.

“Missed me?”

 

 

Jungkook and Taehyung finally arrived at the venue. Both were wearing suit and tie. Taehyung didn’t bother to actually fix himself so much, just letting his hair down. Jungkook on the other hand was forced to put some style to his hair because his parents told him to look more presentable. 

“Looks like a fancy business party?” Taehyung commented as they entered the hall, looking around at the large chandeliers and sophisticated decorations.

“I guess.” Jungkook mumbled. “C’mon. Let’s go to my parents.”

Taehyung just followed since he was someone who was actually not invited. He looked around, nodding once in a while when he sees a familiar face who, if not he had seen in other parties, he sees in TV. When they reached Jungkook’s parents who knew him well, he bowed in respect. Jungkook’s parents knew mostly all Jungkook’s friends and even having a status and the rest of them are mostly average, it wasn’t a problem to them that’s why they find his parents cool.

They were told to sit with them at the table while waiting. Taehyung was already getting bored so he talked to Jungkook, asking random questions about the people around. They were chuckling once a while in their inside jokes when Taehyung’s eyes landed on familiar faces who just got in the hall. He squint his eyes before his breath was caught in his throat. He held Jungkook’s arm making Jungkook jolt in surprise.

“Kook…”

“Why? What’s the problem?” He asked turning to where Taehyung was looking. “Oh them. They're---“

“I know but… isn’t that…”

“Who?” Jungkook asked and when his eyes finally find who Taehyung was referring too, he felt his stomach flip. “Kim Joonmyeon.”

“I think I need to go to the restroom.” Taehyung stood up, turning around and quickly exiting the place that suddenly felt stuffy. Jungkook looked at him worriedly but knew better than to follow him.

He stopped at the end corner and leaned on the wall. He couldn’t believe it.

“Joohyeon’s brother…” He muttered. “He came back… But… No… This is a business party of course he is invited.” He cannot seem to understand anything. He didn’t want to assume things but something is bugging in his chest. He wanted to convince himself that it was impossible, what he was thinking, but he can't help to think of that possibility.

He leaned his head on the wall, closing his eyes for a moment trying to calm his wild thoughts. When he opened it, he saw a familiar figure from the far end of the corridor pass by. His heart reacted immediately to it, jumping a beat. As if he hadn’t thought of moving on at all, his feet moved by itself, trying to catch up with the person but once he reached the end and turned, there was nobody except for waiters. They looked weirdly at him for a while before going on with their business. He was panting so hard he leaned on his knees to catch his breathing.

“Taehyung, get your head straight. She’s gone. What are you chasing?” He shook his head and decided that he needed a little splash of water in the face, hoping it will clear up his mind.

 

 

“JAE!” Joohyeon hugged him almost immediately and Jae was almost caught off-guard. As always, his heart was beating fast with their distance and the thought that it was Joohyeon who hugged him first made him really really happy.

They stayed like that for a minute and when Jae was about to let go Joohyeon held him tighter and it made him blush. Joohyeon just felt so happy seeing him after a week of not having a glimpse of him. They were able to chat once in a while but it was usually just short because she was so busy she always ends up sleeping while talking to him. It felt as though that day couldn't get any better without his presence and having him there just made everything almost perfect.

“You know what? We could just stay like this the whole night and I won’t complain,” Jae said with a mischievous smile and Joohyeon softly smacked him at the back before moving away. Jae smirked and she couldn’t deny how that smirk fit how attractively good-looking he looked that night that she just noticed because of how she immediately ran to hug him. His hair was brushed up and he was wearing a navy blue suit over a white button down long sleeves, matching her baby blue sheath dress shining with its silver glitters all over. It was simple but Jae couldn't agree more that she looked so gorgeous. He snapped out of his trance before he arched an eyebrow with a lopsided smile. “I know I’m handsome. You don’t need to stare at me like that.” He teased. Joohyeon jut her lower lip and Jae knew that she was nervous. “Oh c’mon. Don’t tell me you are afraid?” Jae said and Joohyeon frowned. She couldn't help it when she's around Jae. She was just so comfortable in showing all of her emotions to him and she doesn't know if it was a good thing or not.

“What if I am? Jae, those people there, I don’t know what to say once I face them and they know me and I don’t, they would suddenly say ‘look how tall you’ve grown’ or ‘how long has it been’ and I don’t even remember meeting them at all,” she said in that desperate voice and Jae understood very well why. It wasn't the first time they had talked about this and everytime, Jae had tried comforting her in that 'special way' of his.

He sighed heavily frowning. “We just saw each other after like a week and that’s how you’ll welcome me?” He puffed his cheeks trying to ease the mood and Joohyeon sighed. “What I meant is, wouldn’t it be better if you said ‘I missed you’ first?” He said, his face warming up. It so wasn't him but he knew well that he wanted to hear those words from her and since Joohyeon knew of his feelings, he doesn't see a reason to feel so embarrassed about it. Joohyeon blushed. She looked at him, her eyes narrowed on him.

“And why would I say that?” Joohyeon said cocking an eyebrow and Jae smirked.

“Because you missed me?” He said still with that cocky smile and Joohyeon softly laughed.

“Okay fine. I missed you, happy?” Joohyeon said and Jae mischievously smiled.

“I missed you too, brat,” he said and Joohyeon stuck her tongue out before they were disturbed by a knock on the door.

“Ms. Joohyeon, you are about to make your entrance,” the coordinator said behind the door and Joohyeon immediately felt her stomach flip a thousand times.

“Okay. We’ll be right there.” Jae answered knowing Joohyeon couldn’t with how nervous she was. He faced her and held his hand out. “Take my hand and I’ll never leave you, I promise,” he said smiling and Joohyeon smiled back taking his hand. Once Jae felt her hand in his, he held it tight before they walked out.

Jae had to part from her though as he was told to go in and wait for Joohyeon there. That’s when Joohyeon knew that her parents chose Jae to be her for that night. Before Jae left, he leaned in to her ear and said, “Relax. Everything will be okay. Trust me.” And everything somehow seemed to be okay after that as she smiled at him and she nodded.

“Ms. Joohyeon, are you ready?” The coordinator asked smiling and she nodded. She ordered the doors to be opened and when it did, a spotlight was on her and slowly she walked in.

“Let’s welcome the star of the night, the daughter and the youngest of the Kim family, Kim Joohyeon!”

As she saw the faces of the crowd, she can't help but to try and remember but it was to no avail. The nervousness was still there but when she saw Jae not too far, waiting for her with a smile, she was able to let everything go and smiled.

“May we introduce her for tonight, Mr. Yoo Youngjae, the youngest son of the Yoo Corporation.”

“May I, Brat… I mean Princess?” Jae said with a gorgeous smile, for the first time calling her princess and she cheekily smiled before she took his arm.

“Hello Mr. Grumpy... I mean ,” she whispered and Jae smirked.

“My pleasure.”

 

 

On one table though, Jungkook’s breathing hitched as he saw who it was. His eyes frantically looked around, wondering where the heck Taehyung had went. He excused himself and walked out as quickly as he can and called Taehyung. It took a few rings before Taehyung answered.

“Where are you?”

“I’m on my way back. Why?”

“No wait. Where are you?”

“Are you okay? You know what let’s just meet at the hall.”

“NO.”

“Okay…?”

“I’m actually having…LBM. And you need to accompany me.”

“What?!”

“I’m serious. Where are you? I can’t hold it anymore.”

“Gosh Jungkook. Of all time…”

“Hyung!”

“Okay fine. Let’s meet at the restroom.”

In a few minutes, they already met and Taehyung looked at him weirdly. “You look perfectly fine, bro.”

“No. I need to go home,” Jungkook said holding his stomach.

“Are you serious? You got me ready for this?” Taehyung said incredulously.

“Jungkook, Taehyung.” They both looked up and saw Jungkook’s father. “What are you two still doing here? The party had already begun. You need to meet the Kim’s daughter.” Jungkook almost want to shrink while Taehyung felt his heart jump. He was avoiding that and here comes his father ruining everything. He even had to say he had LBM just to get out of it.

Taehyung looked back at Jungkook who avoided his look, now looking more constipated than when they first saw each other. Taehyung's heart was beating so fast. He already knew something was up and even though he was still confused of what was happening, he looked up to Jungkook’s father. “I guess so, sir. I haven’t seen her.” Taehyung smiled and Jungkook held his arm.

“Appa, I’m…having stomach problems so I need to go.” He continued on with his act guessing that they were already there so why don't he just push through with it.

“What? Are you okay?” His dad asked worriedly and Jungkook shook his head, actually not feeling well as how the events are turning.

“Sir, of course he is. He just needs a restroom break and we’ll be back,” Taehyung said with a smile.

Jungkook’s father looked at them for a while before nodding. “Okay, I’ll see you guys back in there. Jungkook, if you’re still not feeling well, go and tell us before you go.” Jungkook just nodded and they waited for his dad to get in the hall before they looked at each other.

“Jeon Jungkook, what is this?” He asked, his face serious. Jungkook groaned.

“There’s so many Kim’s in the industry Taehyung! And I’m serious. I’m starting to feel ill,” Jungkook said, his stomach churning but more than anything he was feeling so nervous. He wanted to go and call the other guys but he knew it would be too late for that.

“Get on with that because you were the one to drag me here. We haven’t even eaten,” Taehyung said and Jungkook had that hope that Taehyung was just acting like that because he had dragged him there and didn’t even let him eat. Because it’s Taehyung we’re talking about.

“Fine. We’ll eat then go,” Jungkook said grumpily and Taehyung shrugged.

When they got in, it was already eating time. They proceeded to the buffet table to get their food, Jungkook tailing behind Taehyung all the while looking around, making sure Joohyeon was out of range. Once they were done getting their food, they went back to their table and Jungkook’s parents asked if he was alright and he just nodded.

Taehyung was really noticing how Jungkook had been acting weird. He had known Jungkook since long before and he knew exactly when he was constipated and when he was just pretending. He then remembered what Jungkook’s father just said and he can’t help but think that it could possibly be Joohyeon. He didn’t want to assume because he knew he was probably just getting his hopes up, and Jungkook was right. There are many Kim’s in the industry, Joohyeon’s family is just one of the many. And he shouldn’t even be thinking that way because he has moved on, right?

They were eating when at the table near theirs, Jungkook saw Joohyeon with her family, talking to the guests. He can't help but to admire her beauty and feel that longing rise in him but he knew it wasn't time for that. Taehyung was about to look up and Jungkook put an arm around his neck and made him face him.

“Hey---“

“Hyung, taste this,” he smiled putting the dumpling in Taehyung’s mouth without warning. Taehyung chewed and swallowed it, cocking an eyebrow at him.

“What is your problem, seriously?” Taehyung said and Jungkook shrugged, innocently looking at him.

“I just want to know your opinion about the food,” he said and Taehyung rolled his eyes, going back to his food.

When he saw that Joohyeon’s family was about to approach their table, Jungkook made a scene of spilling his drink, making Taehyung’s pants wet. It made him stand up and Jungkook pretended to be surprised.

“Sorry! C’mon. It’ll be embarrassing if they see you like that,” Jungkook said urging Taehyung to stand up, not minding if he was being suspicious already because as far as he is concerned, Taehyung just can’t meet Joohyeon.

When they were already outside the hall, Taehyung wriggled out of his hold and he immediately let him go.

“What the heck Jungkook!” Taehyung said and Jungkook knew that he was already getting pissed.

“I’m sorry okay!” Jungkook said getting frustrated himself. “Can’t we just go? I’m already getting bored!”

“You invited me to come with you and now you are telling me to go?” Taehyung said, annoyed.

“It’s because we need to go!”

“Why!”

“Because I have LBM!”

“Cut the crap up Jungkook!”

“Fine! Go back there but don’t go coming to us later on saying you should’ve listened!”

People who were outside already looked at them.

“What are you even so scared about?” Jungkook ignored him, looking away with his eyebrows knitted in the middle and he knew that he was already angry. “Fine. Let’s go and say good bye and we’ll leave,” Taehyung said having enough of everything before grabbing Jungkook’s wrist and pulling him back to the hall. When the door opened though, he accidentally bumped into someone, making them both step back.

“Sorry,” they both said and the other guy just smiled.

“It’s okay.”

The host of the night suddenly took the stage, getting all of their attention. He said a few words before he lively said, “Let’s welcome Kim Joohyeon on stage for a few words.”

Taehyung felt his heart stop as the room dimmed and a spotlight was focused on the beautiful lady going up the stage. Jungkook groaned, finally giving up because he knew he did everything and it was already fate who wanted for them to really meet. Taehyung stood rooted on his place as his hand shook at his side.

He gulped. “What’s happening?” He wanted to ask. After more than three years all the time thinking she was gone and not coming back, although there was always that hope that she was just someplace else safe and happy, he was seeing her walking up the stage, looking like how he last remember her, only more mature but still radiating with beauty. He didn’t know whether to believe what he’s seeing or what he’s hearing. Coincidence, could be, but how could looking exactly the same and having the same name, and even family, be a coincidence? And how could his heart beating this fast could only be a coincidence? No. That would already be bull. It was Joohyeon. His Hyeon. The girl he had loved for so long and when he thought he already moved on, all those days of trying made no sense because he realized that it was just impossible to love another.

 

 

The time has come. Joohyeon stood on stage, a little nervous of facing everyone but she knew she has to overcome it. “First of all, good evening, ladies and gentlemen.” The people clapped their hands and she just wore a smile even though she already wants to step down the stage. “I am here in front of you all to say thank you for taking time off of your busy schedules to attend my party. Actually, I’ve already turned twenty a few days ago but because of university responsibilities, I couldn’t go back here immediately.” She paused a little, as if looking for some strength and when he saw her oppas smiling proudly at her, she took a deep breath and continued.

“I would like to thank some particular people who made me who I am today." She looked around the crowd, thinking if there was some people there she was really close to before because meeting them a while ago table per table, she couldn't feel that much connection although her parents told her that they were really good friends and everything.

"First of all, I would like to thank all my friends from my younger days up to now. Minzy, who helped me in my stay in America, thank you for flying here to join me.” Minzy smiled at her and she smiled back because that's the only thing she could actually do while standing on that stage.

“To my eleven oppas who most of you might know. Minseok, Luhan, Kris, Yixing, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Jongdae, Tao, Jongin, and Sehun oppa, thank you for treating me as your own sister and for always being there. I’ll forever be thankful.” Her eleven oppas smiled and cheered for her, making her and some of the guest laugh.

“To my smart and handsome oppa, I'm glad you were born as my older brother. Thank you for always being there and never leaving my side no matter what. I hope you won’t get tired of me.” Joonmyeon smiled, nodding and putting a thumb up. She tried hard not to grin at him.

At the far end of the hall, Jae stood, watching her with a nervous heart. He didn't know why he was feeling that but he was just right after Joohyeon said her thanks for Minzy. “That’s it. Jae you are forgotten.” Jae thought feeling disappointed since he knew that once she says her thanks to her family, there would no longer be anyone after. Of course he would. He knew he had been a jerk to her but can’t she at least mention him?

There was silence and he already feels like turning his back but something told him to stay.

“He would probably be surprised to what I’ll be saying but…” She paused and looked around the hall and when she saw him, she smiled and his heart almost felt like skyrocketing up in the sky. “To my boyfriend…” This got everyone shocked, except some who knew this might happen, particularly her eleven oppas, Minzy, and her family. Whispers could be heard all around while Joohyeon could only hear her heart beating so fast inside her chest. The light focused on him and his breath was caught in his throat.

“Jae… Or as you all know, Youngjae. Thank you for everything. We’ve been through many tough times since we met more than three years ago but I’m really really grateful that you had always been there for me. Thank you for coming in my life.”

Jae doesn’t know how to react, if he should go shout, jump or ran to the stage and hug her because that’s what his body wanted to do that moment but he knew he couldn’t do that. Instead, he just smiled and nodded, trying to hold in all the emotions that was about to burst.

Their contact didn’t break but she didn’t fail to notice the guy who stood just behind Jae, looking up at her before walking out while another guy chased him. She wasn’t able to see his face clearly since it was dim but she could swear that the guy was looking at her and she was surprised she could even tell that there was pain.

Pain.

She suddenly felt her head ache but tried to overcome it and continued smiling although Jae already noticed something was up and came walking fast to the front.

She proceeded to say thank you to her parents before thanking again everyone before she bowed and went down the stage, feeling a sort of fulfillment in her.

When she had finally got down the stage, people went to congratulate her and she just thanked them endlessly. She was already getting dizzy but her eyes was still trying to find that one person and when she finally saw him, waiting at the back of the crowd, a smile went to her lips as she excused herself and approached him.

Jae smiled up at her before he opened up his arms and Joohyeon hugged him. He leaned in to her ears and whispered, “You did it, Joohyeon.”

She felt relief all over her body as she heard his voice and she hugged him tighter as she smiled but for some reason, until she fell asleep that night, she couldn’t forget the look that the guy gave her.


A/N:

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Another long chapter for you guysssss. How is it? I hope it was okay. I actually had a hard time writing this chapter TT TT I really tried to do my best for this 'cause dandandan Taehyung is backkkkk butttttt this is just the start. When would they officially meet? I wonder too. Kekeke 

Anyways I'll soon comeback for another chapter so I hope you'll wait for it. Thank you!!! /throws heart/ ^^