CHAPTER 9 - Haneum the creative child.

The Jung Family Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9 - Haneum the creative child.

Summary: Haneum, the older triplet, is a creative child. And the object of his creativity is the paper. Fortunately for him, Yunho invested in a company's paper!

 

Haneum was the oldest of the Jung triplets. The little boy was different from his dongsaengs. While Yoobin was a curious little girl with all her appa-why and Seokhyun was a mischievous little boy with his love for his Eomma's chocolate mousse, Haneum was a creative child. Everything to him is not a waste and something he could play with. But what he loved the most was the paper.

So every guests who had visited Yunho's and Jaejoong's house could testify the love of that little boy for the paper. Because…

Every book in the Jung house became his toys. With them, the little Haneum could built a castle or a mountain made of books. Sometimes it was a landing strip for his airplanes toy or a racing circuit for his cars toy, making Yunho always collide with his playground when the man entered the living room.

That little boy of mine is a genius! But why doesn't he want to build his playground somewhere else where I won't trip on it?

And every time when Jaejoong was working in a project for his publishing house, the little boy was never far from him. He always waited, sitting next to the paper bin until it was filled with crumpled papers, those that his mother made mistake on it.

For what reason the little boy behaved like that?

Well, paper was his favorite toy. Taking away the crumpled papers from the bin, Haneum joined all of them into a ball and played soccer with it.

Throwing a paper ball throughout the house isn't dangerous like playing with a real ball, right? My baby Joongie won't have to scold anyone. I tell you! That boy of mine is a genius! Ah! Ah! Ah ty show off guy, you will meet with someone more smarter than you soon!

But Yunnie! Haneum baby doesn't talk much.

Yeah... Don't worry baby! Genius are always in their own world. Our Haneum will be the best of the best.

If you said so.

Well, the little Haneum was so fond of paper that at all his birthdays he let aside his present to play with the gift wrap. When he could walk and run, he made the gift wrap into a cape like the one Superman had attached on his back while running around the house as if he was flying on the air.

And for the agony of his father, he was the one who was behind the lack of toilet paper's roll the day where Yunho had a stomachache. The famous misfortune of Jung Yunho in the restroom.

Never talk about it! Baby I'm not feeling well... I want my U-Know time right now!

Hmm, hmm.

Well according to the little boy, the toilet paper was a disguise.

Yunho and Jaejoong had witnessed their older triplet unrolled all the toilet paper from their cardboard tip in the restroom to make his disguise for Halloween. Haneum had rolled the toilet paper around his little body to be a mummy while groaning in front of the mirror in the bathroom with the help of all his siblings.

"Grrrr!" Haneum groaned turning to look at his parents.

"Grrrr!" The other Jung children followed suit.

Yunho could only shook his head at this discovery. While Jaejoong was feeling sorry for his husband.

Good boy... A genius I tell you. If he didn't play with the toilet paper that day I would be a fool until now. And we would never have this new big house with garden.

And when the little Haneum found a cardboard, the little boy also made it into something he could play with. So, the day all the Jung family had moved into their new house, the boy was in heaven with all the cardboards around their new mansion. He was running all around the house with a smile plastered on his adorable face, making Jaejoong squeal and pinch his excited little boy's cheeks.

And what did Haneum do with all the cardboards at his disposal?

A giant plane.

He called it a supersonic aircraft for days because of that ty show off guy who misled the little boy about the name of the plane when the man was helping Haneum to build that freight plane in their living room, making no room for no one to walk in.

That damn ty show off guy! I'm going to make his life a walking hell soon!

We all want to see that! But for now back to the little Jung Haneum!

The little boy and his siblings were playing adults going in holidays in a foreign country, with him as the pilot and his sibling as the passengers of the plane for almost a week until Yunho had had enough of that giant cardboard plane, and took it away making the little boy angry one morning not seeing his plane enthroning in the living room anymore.

"Who threw my supersonic aircraft?" Haneum asked walking toward his parents who were having their breakfast in their new kitchen with their other children.

Amused by this situation, Jaejoong who knew the culprit, turned his eyes toward his husband. And Yunho who felt a bit uncomfortable at that time, was only smiling at the angry little boy who was looking at him with a fierce gaze as if he already knew who was the culprit.

Aish! It was too much having your giant supersonic aircraft in the living room for a whole week. I couldn't walk in my own house because of that giant supersonic aircraft!

"Sorry Haneum-ah… Appa couldn't walk in the living room... so I got rid of your plane..." Yunho answered slowly.

"Appa! Why did you do that?" The little boy crossed his arms in front of his chest with an adorable pout.

And Jaejoong was thinking that this little boy was another replica of his hubby. Jung Yunho was always like this since Jaejoong knew the man. They knew each other since they were two toddlers, playing husband and wife since that time until now. And his Yunnie was an armful little boy when he was angry with someone or he didn't like something.

"Appa is sorry. Mian haeyo."

"It was difficult to build the supersonic aircraft." Haneum whined.

And BANG!!!

Yunho's heart had another crack. His children knew how to deceive him with their pouty face. And the man always fell for that pouty face.

Why... why all my children must whine like my wife?

"Appa you're doomed." Hyerin said quietly, munching her chocolate bread while looking at her father. How could a sweet little girl like her say such a thing to her father? Blame on the ty show off guy. Shim Changmin spent a lot of his spare time with the Jung children.

Even if that ty show of guy complains a lot about my children, he wants to play with them. Weird guy! He really needs to have his own family with that girlfriend of him. Hope soon! No now!

"Really doomed." Jaejoong added with a smile and rubbed his round belly calming his baby Jung who was kicking him as if he knew that his father was in a difficult situation with one of his siblings, while their other children nodded confirming their father's situation at this moment.

Yunho gulped and sighed. "Appa will find a cardboard for you, okay?"

"I want three."

"What will you do wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter