CHAPTER 6 - Family meeting.

The Jung Family Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6 - Family meeting.

Summary: After the birth of their last child, Jaejoong and Yunho introduce him to their friends, others than the normal one guy, the diva lawyer and the ty show off guy, and to their families. So, Yunho had planned a welcome home party for his beloved wife and their little Leo. But what happens when Appa Kim and Appa Jung are in the same room?

 

One week after giving birth to their last child, Yunho was delight to have his Jaejoong safe at home with their little Leo in a good health. And for their return Yunho planned a welcome home party for the both of them with their friends, his parents and his parents-in-law. But family meeting wasn't something good when it came to their own family.

Please!!!! God, just this one! Make Appa Kim and Appa Jung get along. For the sake of my beloved Jaejoongie!

Appa Jung and Appa Kim didn't get along. Or Appa Kim and Appa Jung didn't get along. Yes, these two men had a rivalry since their college years. Why? Appa Jung had stolen Eomma Jung from Appa Kim and Appa Kim had stolen Eomma Kim from Appa Jung. Well it was what they believed. But the truth was that their own girlfriends had exchanged their boyfriends at their first year at college.

A complicated love story! So don't talk about that right now!

Yes a complicated love story, but the one thing to retain was that these two men pride took a blow. And since then, they didn't get along very well.

"Oh, my grandson is so pretty!" said Eomma Kim looking at the little baby in his cradle.

"Pretty like my Jaejae!" added Appa Kim proudly.

"Little Leo is so handsome like his Appa!" said Eomma Jung with a big smile on her lips.

"You have to say like me! Yunho's handsomeness is thank to me!" stated Appa Jung with a smirk lingering on his lips.

"Oh, god!" Appa Kim rolled his eyes at the Jung's statement. "My little Leo will never be like your idiotic son! He will be a genius like his Eomma! Right? Baby-yah? Yes! You will be like your Eomma! Like all your older sisters and brothers!" Appa Kim was a doting grandfather. And he loved all his grandchildren. Why? Because they all looked like his beloved son.

"My little Leo will be like his Appa, right? Baby-yah? Your Eomma is pretty but you will be handsome like your Appa, so like your Hal-Abeoji!" Appa Jung was also a doting grandfather. He loved all his grandchildren. Why? He would never say it but he thought like Appa Kim. The twins girls and the triplets looked like his son-in-law. And in his heart, he celebrated the ingenious decision of his idiotic son to get married to Kim Jaejoong six years ago.

"No, little Leo will be like his Eomma!" Yes you will be like my baby princess, right? Like my baby Jaejae!

Yes, Appa Kim was head over heels toward his only son. Every day and every night, he cursed that Jung little guy for stealing his only son from him.

"No! Leo-yah? You will be like your father, right?" Only physically! Please! Only physically. But you will be smart like your Hal-Abeoji, right?

Yes, Appa Jung loved his son, but he thought that Yunho was an idiot for wanting to be a renowned photographer and not a business man like him. But he gloated at the thought that his only son was a genius to get Jaejoong as his wife. The only good thing Yunho did in his entire life.

"MY grandson will grow up to be a beautiful man!" said Appa Kim looking sternly at Appa Jung.

"MY grandson will be a handsome man!" said Appa Jung with the same look as Appa Kim.

And their bicker made little Leo wail at the noise next to him. Eomma Kim and Eomma Jung scolded their husbands for making their grandson cried. Jaejoong took little Leo in his arms and soothed him with a lullaby.

"Appa Kim? Appa? stop fighting. You're scaring little Leo," said Yunho. "Little Leo looks like Jae and me. So stop fighting." Hope that will calm them a bit! Aish!!! These old men! How can they behave like children! Since their arrival they bickered constantly. My head... my head... Joongie baby, I think I have a headache.

Appa Kim And Appa Jung looked at each other with a furious stare. For now, they had to behave for the sake of their sons. And all Yunho's and Jaejoong's friends were disappointed that the battle between the older Jung and the older Kim had stopped. They glared at Yunho for stopping them to go forward in their confrontation.

Meanwhile, the five older Jung children were standing at the threshold of the living room watching those adults who were captivated by their little baby brother.

"They are blinds?" asked Seohyun.

"Baby Leo is too little!" said Yoobin with her finger interlaced under her chin. Even if her baby brother looked like a baby monkey, Yoobinnie was delight to have a tiny baby in the family.

"He is wrinkled!" breathed out Seokhyun, laying on his belly with his little friend Hanguk in his fish tank in front of him. "Hanguk? Baby is too winkled!"

"Big eyes," added Haneum.

"Big-eyes-big-eyes-big-eyes." Coco, the little parrot in his cage was repeating what his little master had said next to him.

"He has a tuft of hair on his head," said Hyerin with a frown.

And they sighed desperately. "Little baby monkey..."

"Who is a little baby monkey?" asked Yunho looking down at his older children. Seeing them very quiet in their corner made him a little suspicious. His children were known to be little monsters from their neighbors.

"Baby-" Yoobin was cut by the hand of her Hyerin noona on .

"Nothing! Appa nothing!" Hyerin said with a big smile.

"Nothing!" Seokhyun repeat getting up from his position and embedded the fish tank in his arms.

And all the older Jung children went to their grandparents avoiding the suspicious look of their father.

God! Don't make anything goes wild until the end of the day!

"What's going on?" asked Jaejoong walking toward his husband with a sleeping little Leo in his arms.

"Hum... I don't know. But these little imps of us look suspicious since they saw their little brother." Yunho said folding his arms in front of his chest. And Jaejoong laughed at what he had witnessed yesterday.

"Why are you laughing?" Yunho frowned at his wife. "Tell me? You know what these babies are up to, right?!"

"Who knows!" Jaejoong said with a meaningful smile and walked away from his husband.

"Baby? Tell me! Please! Tell me what you know." Yunho followed his wife upstairs with a big smile on his lips. Hum, a moment for us indeed! We will make out for good this time without interruption! And if I'm lucky, tonight is U-Know Time! AHAHAHAH!!!!

Meantime, half of their friends were fretful since they saw the older Jung children talking with their grandparents. Some walked in and out between the kitchen and the living room. And Changmin's girlfriend was astonished by their behavior.

"Oppa what are you doing?" The ty show off guy's girlfriend asked walking toward him.

"Wait a second Boah!" said the ty show off guy putting a popcorn's bag into the micro wave.

"Popcorns? Why?"

Cho Boah was the ty show off guy's girlfriend for one year and half now. She was a student in mathematics in her last year. She was a genius like him. But she never spent a lot of time with the Jung family and Changmin's friends.

Genius can only hang out with genius. If they tag with us it was for their egos! Aish… that ty show off guy!!! One day I show you who is the real geni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter