CHAPTER 10 - Hyerin and fishcakes.

The Jung Family Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10 - Hyerin and fishcakes.

Summary: Hyerin is the youngest twin girl of the Jung family. Her particularity is... she doesn't know how to hold her tongue, always saying what she has in mind, a trait she got from her mother Jaejoong. But, that little smart girl indulges herself in her own guilty pleasure: fishcake, like her older twin for her chocolate biscuits filled with cream.

 

Jung Hyerin was the youngest twin girl of Yunho and Jaejoong. She was known to be straightforward and a smart little girl since she was two years old. But being a smart child meant to be a curious child. But her curiosity wasn't the innocent and cute one like her little sister, Yoobin. It was a dreadful curiosity that made all the Jung's neighbors feared of that little smart girl.

Why?

The little Hyerin always wanted to know more when she discovered something. And she always asked her surroundings for more information. If it wasn't with her mother it was with her father, but her favorite target for all her questions was Shim Changmin, the ty show off guy to the despair of Yunho. And if they weren't next to her, she questioned their neighbors.

As the result, the little girl had disclosed every secret of their neighbors innocently without thinking that she could make them feel a bit uneasy. Like that fateful day, when Hyerin was so curious to see their neighbor with two different women every time she saw him.

"Oh! Mr. Kwon? Hyerin wants to know something. Who is the woman that visits you yesterday. Eomma and Appa said that you have a wife. But who is your wife? That lady or the other lady you live in your apartment?"

Yeah, my baby girl had disclosed the marital affair of our neighbor living in the apartment 203 next to us in our former apartment building in front of his parents-in-law. The poor man... the coming days weren't something good for him. He have to explain who was the lady that my baby girl had mentioned to his wife and to his entire family. Aish... married only for seven months and had to divorce with a shame.

Since that little adventure, their neighbors avoided them like a plague. Mostly that little girl Jung Hyerin. No one answered her inquiries anymore. And they dared to talk about the Jung way of raising their children.

Jaejoong could care less about what they said about the way he raised their children. He did well until now and he loved them with their imperfections, like the father of his children. Yes, Jung Yunho was perfect with all his imperfections in the eyes of Jaejoong.

And it was their neighbors' fault to begin with. Who said to that man to cheat on his wife? And to make it open to a little girl to see what he was doing behind the back of that poor wife of him? Who said to all of them to tell everything about this person or that person to his baby girl? They were the one who gossiped in the first place, no?

I didn't like our former neighbors. They always looked at us as if we were some aliens. What? Never saw a large family with those little cutes big does eyes and pouty lips? Never saw a husband jumping on his wife whenever and wherever he wants? Hey I like my U-Know Time a lot. And Jaejoong never denies me my playtime. So what?!

Apart to have a ert and father like that Jung You-don't-know guy, the little Hyerin had a cute side like every children her age. Like her older twin, she had her own guilty pleasure. The little girl loved to eat fishcakes. And Jaejoong thought that it was his fault if she wanted fishcakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. From morning to evening. Even when it was time for a snack the one thing she wanted to have was fishcake.

That could be explain by Jaejoong's craving for fishcakes when he was pregnant with the twins girls. Well, the young man was craving for peanut cookies and fishcakes at that time. And not just any peanut cookies and fishcakes, but homemade ones.

So, Jaejoong had sent his husband to bake peanut cookies and cook fishcakes for him. The first attempt wasn't a success. Burned cookies and a semblance of stick fishcakes were served to the pregnant man. Jaejoong ate them all even if it wasn't delicious, not wanting to sadden Yunho for the four hours he spent that night in the kitchen for him.

But, Yunho to please his adorable and pregnant wife had decided to overcome his unskilled talent for cooking, learning how to bake cookies and how to cook fishcakes.

Poor me... Fortunately, Appa Kim is a pastry cook, a pâtissier in another word. I learned to bake cookies for my baby... It wasn't easy to be in a room with an old man who cursed you every second because you did marry his baby son without his consent. For the fishcakes... I learned it with my mother and Eomma Kim. Not easy too. I had to decide who's fishcake was better than the other.

Well, after those annoying lessons, Yunho was always the one who cooked fishcakes when Jaejoong had his midnight craving. And since then, the little Hyerin ran to her father when she wanted to eat fishcake, pleading with her puppy eyes and pouty lips.

And BANG!

Another crack on Yunho's heart. The man would have to have more than one heart to survive all of his children cuteness. And don't talk about his wife cuteness. He would have been a lifeless corpse long ago.

How could I say no to her? My Hyerin-ah never behaves like t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter