CHAPTER 12 - Why there's no unicorn?

The Jung Family Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 12 - Why there's no unicorn?

Summary: Remember when Yunho had his week jaunt with no memory of his family, Yoobin, his triplet girl had asked him why there's no unicorn as she was being into those fairy tales like almost little girls of her age. However Yunho's answer was I don't know making his youngest daughter doubting him as being her father. This time having his memory back, the man has his own response to that particular question of his baby daughter.

 

 

After his week jaunt with no memory of his family, Yunho had spent his free time to make up for that bad time. However, he could not deny that even without his memory of his wife, Yunho could still fall in love with his beautiful Jaejoong.

The mind doesn't remember but my heart and soul still recognize him. Hey! Who would not fall in love with my baby? Not me! And go to hell those ing bastards who think that they still have chance with my Joongie. He is mine and only mine.

Parenthesis apart, even if Jung Yunho did his best to make up that week time of being like a stranger in his own family, the man could not help but feel sorry for his little baby girl Yoobinnie. The poor girl had cried while saying that he wasn't her appa because he couldn't answer her infamous question 'why'.

And the man had tried his best to talk with her and even spent more time with the little brownie girl. But she was still given him the cold shoulder.

What to do?

Feeling dejected, he could only sit on the couch waiting for her to make the first move now. But the little girl just glanced at him when she passed by him and huffed as she walked away with her favorite chiffon doll in her arms. And Yunho could do only one thing, sighing forlornly.

She knows how to hold a grudge... Like mother like daughter... But, yeah! I love them like that.

Masochist. (Thought of the narrator as she's rolling her eyes.)

Yes, Jung Yunho was feeling down and could do nothing. Not even doing his work as a professional photographer, letting down Changmin, the ty show off guy, who had asked him to be the main photographer of the new group of girls he was taking care at this moment. And the young man didn't appreciate to be seen as an incompetent manager by his other colleagues. So, the ty show off guy was giving his piece of mind to a lifeless Yunho, laying on the couch with his stomach against the soft furniture.

"Really Jung!" Changmin grunted as he walked to and fro in front of this man-whale sprawling on the leather sofa. "Are you trying to jeopardize my reputation?"

No response coming from Yunho.

"Jaejoong hyung?!" The tall young man shrieked, seeking the spouse of this stupid man for help.

Jaejoong just chuckled as he left the kitchen with baby Leo in his arms, propped on his left side, and a plate of peeled apples. Do not forget all the Jung children following him in a cacophony, wanting a chocolate cake for the little Princess Seohyun, an orange for the oldest of the triplets Haneum, banana for Yoobinnie and of course a chocolate mousse for Seokhyunnie. As for Hyerin, the youngest of the twin girls, she was desperate for strawberry, having the same taste as her father. Something she would never admit in front of the man.

At the sight of those children, Changmin was praying to never have so much children when day came for him to have family.

"Want some?" The beautiful man asked as he showed the plate of rabbit apples to his friend.

"Thanks!" Changmin nodded as he took the plate in his hands and not long after, he saw an amass of little vixen brownies running toward him, crying and shouting their indignation. And of course, no one was foolish enough to go against those little Jung monkeys. So, the man returned the plate to one of them for his safety as fast as he had taken the plate from their mother. "God! Are you raising piranhas?" He could see losing an arm for them.

"Don't call my children like that." Yunho growled as he turned his face to look up at the other man. Anger could be seen on the man's face.

"Finally! You aren't dead." Changmin let out, throwing his arms in the air. Then, he turned to Jaejoong. "Can you fix this man? I need him tomorrow for a photoshoot. So, do as you please. Let him you all night long or let him you for the better of the world. My world!"

"Language!" Jaejoong chided as he hit the back of Changmin's head.

"Sorry!" The ty show off guy grimaced as he nursed the back of his head. "Yeah! I don't know what make him hyper, but do it. I need him to be happy and excited in front of five pairs of legs. My girls have to feel wanted, desired. I need to boost their ego, you know!" He added quickly when Jaejoong was glaring at him. "You know! They're idols. They're the epitome of what make-"

"They are flats and not appealing." Yunho cut off. "Not even at the level of my wife." The man was now sitting on the couch. "Look!" He pointed his hands toward his wife. "Where can you find someone like my Joongie? Nowhere! Pale complexion. Plush and rosy lips. Big doe eyes. Straight nose and this!" The enamored husband showed his wife's legs. "Long legs so soft that you can't even think of having nothing else wrapped around your waist."

Changmin furrowed his eyes as he was looking at the man-whale who was sprawling on the couch not long ago, while Jaejoong grinned and blew a flying kiss to his husband who winked at him.

Really those two...

And who's flat here? But Changmin could not deny that his Jaejoong hyung outshone those five girls standing in a unit while the man was alone.

"Okay! Can I make your wife a superstar?"

"In your dream!"

"But with him in front of your viewfinder, I can see how eager you could be." Changmin argued back. "It's decided! I make your wife a superstar!"

"Get out!" Yunho pointed out his finger toward the front door of his house. "I don't want to see you for a while. Not until you get rid of your idea of making my Joongie a superstar."

"Really! I want you at the wee hours tomorrow. And make sure that you have a in front of those poor girls!" The tall manager growled and Yunho gagged as if he was puking all his guts at the thought of being excited at the sight of those stupid girls, with his children mimicking him. Then, the five monsters burst into laughter as if they were mocking Changmin wanting their father to be in trance in front of someone else than their mother. "Okay! Those girls aren't in your taste but they are for a majority of our population. So please! Do your job. I don't want to be a laughingstock in my field of work. Got it?"

Yunho sniffed nonchalantly, not interested by doing his job for that ty show off guy. Meanwhile Jaejoong nodded with no word as he was watching those two with amusement. Changmin sighed before walking away from this Jung family as he mumbled under his breath, cursing Jung Yunho more than hating the entire family.

"So you didn't feel excited seeing those girls?!" Jaejoong asked as he looked at his hubby with an amused smile painting in his pouty lips.

"Hell no!" Yunho grunted as he sat on the couch, letting his wife taking the seat next to him. "They are too much. Too much make up! Too much perfume! I bet none of them are a natural beauty. All fake with their false double eyes, nose, lips, and even their teeth."

"You aren't nice."

"Don't care." The father of six children huffed. Then, he sighed forlornly as his eyes were set on his youngest daughter. The little brownie girl was munching onto a rabbit apple with a smile on her pouty lips.

"Why so sad?" Jaejoong asked as he put baby Leo on the laps of the other man. Then he ran his fingers through his husband's hair.

"Yoobinnie." He whispered in a low tone, not wanting their children hear him out. Jaejoong nodded. "She doesn't want to talk to me." He pouted, making his wife laugh softly.

"She will come around."

"But..." Yunho let out a sigh and lean forwards against the backrest of their couch, looking at the little girl.

Jaejoong shook his head. Then, the beautiful man turned to their little triplet girl. "Sweetheart? Do you still want to know why there's no unicorn nowadays?" He asked softly as he reached out his hand toward the little girl.

Yoobin nodded as she walked toward her mother and took the hand of the latter in her tiny hand.

"Well, Umma doesn't know either why there's no unicorn." He said as he set his baby girl on his laps. "But, Umma knows someone who can tell you why there's no unicorn."

"Who?"

"Appa."

Yoobinnie frowned as she set her eyes on her father who was smiling at her. Well, Jung Yunho was trying to smile at his daughter, hoping to get her in his side like before. He was her world dictionary after all. And he wanted to be that until the day he died.

"But..." The little girl looked up at her mother with a sad pout. "It's not appa." She shook her head frantically.

And everyone in the living room could hear Yunho's heart shattered into thousand pieces at his baby triplet saying that he was no more her appa.

"Why appa isn't appa?" Jaejoong asked as he ran his hand all over his husband's thigh, hoping to lessen the man's pain at this moment.

"...because appa knows a lot of things... and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter