CHAPTER 2 - Yunho and his beloved touch pad.

The Jung Family Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2 - Yunho and his beloved touch pad.

Summary:  Since Yunho discovered the touch pad (don't want to do ad for what you know what it is), he thinks that not using any papers will be good for their wallet. He becomes an unconditional touch pad's user and militates for only using it for everything. But what will happen...

 

Jung Yunho is an art photographer. A creative and innovative profession, and especially rewarding if it allows you to make a name in this line of work.

Yunho's job strives to recreate the subjects he photographs (landscapes, models, dishes...) in an original and artistic way. This is one of the sectors most prominent in the world of photography, but also one of the most complicated, because a few art photographers can actually live with this activity. People have a hard time at the end of the month and inevitably have to resort to secondary activities such as web designer, wedding photo or reports to live.

In Yunho case, you can say the man hadn't succeeded to make a name yet. Sometimes he struggled with difficulties at the end of the month. Jaejoong was a little better than him. With his work as a children's book illustrator, he was the one who earned an income within their family. They could manage to survive without the twins and the triplets. But, now, with their five children, Yunho had to take extra works. A lot of extra works.

So, Yunho became a wedding photographer or a photographer for a local newspaper, or more an assistant photographer for a photoshoot. He had to thank Changmin for the job, and the latter nagged a lot about that situation. God, if he wants to nag, why didn't he make me the principal photographer?! Show off guy! 'I'm better than you all', my !

And in their misery - yeah, in our misery, because Appa Jung don't want to help us. Why? Because his only son had the nerve to challenge him. Taking Kim Jaejoong as my wife! God, that old man will go bald with his anxiety to face the only son of his beloved he dated at his years of college, before his rival stole her from him. Poor Eomma! How can she felt in love with such a man?! And Appa Kim is no better. Poor Eomma Kim. They are the same. Old stubborn men! - yes, in their misery, Jung Yunho thought a lot to find a way to save money. Jaejoong was the one who looked after the food, the kids and the household chores. So, Yunho had to looked after others things as... how to earn a lot of money for all his family's needs.

The young man ran here and there with the help of their three friends. Yoochun had gave him many possibilities to take the photoshoots of the books' covers he published at his work. 

Love you Yoochun, the one friend who is not weird!

Junsu made him take pictures of the cheatings husbands for some of his divorce cases.

Yeah, the man who goes to a trial with a tight leather pants, BB cream and eyeliner on his eyelids is a famous advocate for family affairs, his specialty: divorce cases.

And Changmin...

Why can he make me the principal photographer in those photoshoots?! ty show off guy!!

But one day, Yunho got home with a great idea. Excited as he was, Yunho jumped on his wife the second he was at home, kissing him all over his nape.

"What are you doing?" Jaejoong said with a moan. "It's not the time for U-know Time! The kids are here, you know!"

"It will always be U-know Time between you and me," said Yunho with a smug smile.

"Aish, ert old man!" Jaejoong scolded.

"You don't love it anymore?" pouted Yunho.

"Well... I love U-know Time." Jaejoong said turning to look at his husband and putting his arms around his neck. It did not take a long time to Yunho to kiss his wife.

"Eww! Don't you think it's not sane to do that when your children are around?!"

You would think it was Changmin the ty show off guy who said that. No! It was their youngest twin girl, Jung Hyerin, a four-years-old little princess who doesn't know how to hold her tongue, and she wasn't alone. Her twin sister, Seohyun stood next to her with the triplets. They looked at the two adults with a meaningful smile. Jaejoong and Yunho glanced at each other thinking the same thing: Shim Changmin.

Oh, god! Our little imps know what we were doing. That ty show off guy! Jaejoong punishes him hard!

No food for him for one month! Serve him right!

"Appa and Eomma aren't doing anything inappropriate," said Yunho to their children who wagged their heads with a suspicious look. They are not stupid.

"Shoo! Shoo!" Jaejoong waved his hands to their children. "Appa has something to say to Eomma. So go to play for a little longer. I will call you when the food is ready." And their children went around them with the same suspicious look before going to play in their playroom. "So, Yunho, what are you going to tell me in your excited state?"

"Excited state... hum... love it when you said that..." Yunho kissed Jaejoong languidly, making his wife moan under his lips.

"Yunho..."

"It's U-know Time..."

"After the diner when our little monsters fall asleep."

"Deal?"

"Deal!"

"Can we state it's time to go to bed now?" Yunho tried to coax his wife.

"Yunho!"

"Okay!"

"So what you want to say before you see me and jump on me like an animal in rut."

"You have to say a husband who falls in love with his wife again!" Yunho smirked holding his wife by his tiny waist.

"Mushy husband of mine." Jaejoong laughed at his handsome hubby. "So?"

"You know, baby, we have to save money." Jaejoong nodded to confirm Yunho's words. "Until when? I don't know." His wife continued to nod at his words. "And I was thinking really hard on the way we can save a lot of money."

"Really? How? With five little kids it will be a bit difficult."

"Paper!" Yunho said with a big smile on his face.

"Paper?" Jaejoong frowned. At his wife's reaction, Yunho took his backpack. He released a touch pad from its excitedly and waved t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter