CHAPTER 5 - The Jung children think their baby brother is a ...

The Jung Family Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5 - The Jung children think their baby brother is a ...

Summary: Jaejoong is in his ninth month of pregnancy. And the baby boy in his tummy will be born soon. While Jaejoong and Yunho prepare the arrival of the newborn without worry, the Jung children wonder what their little brother will look like.

 

Jaejoong was in his last month of pregnancy. He was calm and didn't panic either. It wasn't his first time to give birth to a baby. This time it will be only one child.

Let's celebrate! Woo! Woo!

His first two pregnancies were more difficult than this one. When he gave birth to the twins girls, he didn't have a C-section. He gave birth naturally but with some complications that made him rest in the hospital for two months. And Yunho was like a zombie during those two months. The twins babies girls weren't in any danger. But he feared about losing his beloved Jaejoong.

When Jaejoong was pregnant with the triplets, Yunho thought that his wife would never come out alive of this pregnancy.

Three babies! The fear of my life! Who wouldn't freak out?!

Jung Yunho who never prayed in his entire life until now, had prayed every days and every nights until the D-day for the safety of his beloved wife and their three babies. Jaejoong had to have a bed rest for the last three months of his pregnancy doing nothing because his belly was so large. And when the time for the triplets to come into their life came, Yunho was reassured that Jaejoong will have a C-section than giving birth naturally.

Now, for their youngest baby Jung, Jaejoong was relaxed and Yunho was more at ease.

Only one baby! Keep cool Jung!

So the couple didn't think too much about this pregnancy. Oh, they had all prepared for this little one; room next to theirs, baby toys, baby clothes and some unnecessary things too as all parents did when they were waiting for the birth of their child. They enjoyed Jaejoong's pregnancy with a large smile this time.

But for the five Jung children, it was another story.

"APPA?" asked the Jung children at the same time, running into their father who was sitting on the leather couch in their LARGE living room. Yes, Yunho's misfortune in the restroom will haunt him forever.

"Hum!" hummed Yunho never unlocking his eyes from the TV post. He was watching a drama with Yoochun and Junsu, while Changmin, the ty show off guy, was in the kitchen pestering Jaejoong to make a chocolate cake in his state. Every Sunday, these friends of them hanged in their house for their quality time.

The ty show off guy had a girlfriend, no? Why didn't he spend his time with her? So annoying and pestering toward my wife to make a cake for him!

"Baby is in Eomma tummy right now," said little Yoobin. "When he comes out from Eomma tummy?"

"Soon, baby girl." Yunho gained a nod from all his children.

"Baby a boy, right?" asked Seokhyunnie leaning onto his father's laps.

"Yes, he is a boy."

"Will he be beautiful like Eomma?" demanded Seohyun, his older twin girl with an angelic smile.

"Baby girl, baby is a boy. He will be handsome like Appa." Yunho grinned proudly. But soon, he lost his smile and looked at his children who were frowning at his statement. As if the baby would be an alien if he looked like their father with his small face, his long arms and his long legs.

"He will be ugly," said Hyerin, his youngest twin girl making Yoochun and Junsu laughed at her insensitive words.

"Appa is not ugly baby girl." Yunho said with a pout. "Eomma always says Appa is handsome."

"Eomma finds anything handsome since he is with a baby in his tummy." Hyerin said to her father with her hands on her little hips.

How could a five-years-old little girl say harsh thing to her father? She hangs out far too much with that ty show off guy. Shim Changmin you're DEAD!!!

"Hyerin-ah!" said Junsu, the diva lawyer. "Your Appa lacks a brain box so don't pay attention to him."

"Diva," whispered Yunho under his chin, thinking that his friend couldn't hear him. But he was wrong when he received a cushion on his head.

"Jung! Don't think I will let you to me without doing some counterattacks. Don't think that I forgot your little adventure in the restroom last time." Junsu wagged his eyebrows with a smirk lingering on his lips.

Yes, Jung Yunho is doomed since his reckless adventure with his beloved touch pad and the toilet paper roll in the restroom of their previous apartment.

Aish!! How calling him Diva is talking dirty? I only in bed with my baby Joongie! Ewww!!!!!! Not with you diva lawyer!!!! Never in my entire life!!!

"Jung hyung!" It was the ty show off guy who yelled from the kitchen.

Before it was Yunho hyung, now it's Jung hyung! Aish, this guy!

"What?" Yunho said nonchalantly.

"Palli! Palli! Jae hyung went into labor!"

Of course, Jaejoong is Jae hyung. Aish... Jae! Oh god!!! My baby Jae went into labor!

Yunho was panicking. He jumped out of the couch and ran to the kitchen with his children and these two friends of him following him behind.

"Yunho-yah..." winced Jaejoong. "Hurt... hurt..."

"JAEJOONGIE!"

Yunho went to support his beloved wife who tried to stand up with the help of the ty show off guy. He wiped the sweat on Jaejoong's forehead kissing him all over his face as if his life depended on it.

"EOMMA!" shouted the Jung children following their father.

"Hyung!" shouted Yoochun and Junsu from the kitchen's door entrance.

"Yun.. the baby... the baby..." And Jaejoong winced again in his husband's arms without finishing his sentence. The mother had lost his waters.

"Appa! Bad guy! You hurts Eomma!" sobbed Yoobin and punched her father onto his right leg.

"Appa... Appa! Wae..? Wae..?" stuttered Seohyun in tears.

"Appa bad! You'r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter