CHAPTER 1 - Yoobin always wants to know.

The Jung Family Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1 - Yoobin always wants to know "Why…"

Summary: Yoobin, Jaejoong and Yunho little triplets' girl, wanted to know anything about everything around her. And her favorite question was "why..."

 

Jaejoong and Yunho didn't know why their third daughter had this tendency to ask about anything around her. Changmin said that she showed some genius aspect and was proud of her among the Jung's triplets. Her two triplet brothers did not had the same curiosity as her as far as her two older twin sisters. Their five children were like the children in this world. Curious at everything, cutes and mischievous for their age.

They made mistakes.

They whined.

They screamed.

They ran in all direction without getting tired.

They laughed.

They cried.

In a few words, they were only children.

But this little one was different from her siblings. She followed her siblings in their journey to become the child of Jung Jaejoong and Jung Yunho but on her own way. 

It was cute to see her inquiries about the universe but when you did not have an answer to her questions... it was quite another thing.

Yunho was the sole aim of her curiosity. He thought his wife was the cause of it. Because Jaejoong always said to their children that their father had answers to everything. And Yoobin, a little three-years-old girl ran to him for everything.

The first time she asked him her favorite question "why.." it was on their little walk to the convenient store. Jaejoong needed a lot of rest because his third pregnancy was consuming all of his energy, so he took their children with him promising them some snacks before diner time. And Jaejoong was scolding him for that action after they got home.

While her siblings walked hand in hand in front of her, she stayed by the side of her father holding his big hand. And when the ominous question popped out.

"Appa?"

"Yes baby girl?"

"Appa? Appa? Why the grass is green?"

"Huh..?"

Her inquiry was innocent. And the answer would be easy too, no? Not really. How to explain to a three-years-old child what made the grass green was the chlorophyll, and that chlorophyll is the main assimilative pigment of the photosynthetic vegetables. How to explain that to a little three-years-old girl who stared at you with her sparkling eyes.

He who had graduated in Art with the specialty in photography, knew a lot about colors. How to obtain the green color or the red color. He knew how people made their panel of colors by using the natural pigmentation of flowers and foliages of all kind previously. But how could he explain the mechanism of the photosynthesis to a three-year-old child? Because he needed difficult words to be able to explain thing to her. And if he asked Changmin for help, the latter would make sure to show up his knowledge. Annoying! He is a genius but becomes manager in the music industry! Show off guy! 'I'm better than you all', my !

"Baby girl, the grasses need a lot of water," Yunho showed her his water bottle, "the sun," he pointed out to the sky showing the sun, "and the bad air we breathe out," he blew air from his lungs. "All that mixed together," making a round shape with his hands, "give the green color of the grasses."

He explained to her with simples words. Somehow Yunho felt that his words weren't understanding to her, seeing her frowned eyebrows and her pouting lips. Truth to be told, his owns words seemed not understandable for him either.

"If grasses are green, it's because god found that green color was pretty for grasses." He said finally, finding this explanation was more plausible for his daughter to accept why grasses are green. And Yoobin made an 'O' shaped mouth to show him that she understood what he was saying.

When he related it to his wife, Jaejoong just laughed at her cute question and at his husband's behavior toward their daughter.

"Yunho-yah, you just have to think like her. Like a three-years-old child."

To whom he owed his miserable situation? Whose fault he had to explain everything to their children, especially to their third daughter?

Another day, Yunho and Jaejoong took their five angels in disguise - a trait they got from their Eomma - to their swimming lessons - it was Jaejoong's idea, he wanted their children to know how to swim, so he would not have to get wet to go to save them if necessary, Funny Mama or Lazy Mama. Four others Jung children among others listened with attention to their swimming coach, but little Yoobin stayed at the edge of the mini pool and looked straight to her parents. She waved to them. And when they got near her, her ominous question popped out again.

"Appa? Why the water wets?"

Jaejoong laughed at her cuteness. Yunho smiled but, how could he explain that?!

And her favorite question went on and on.

---

"Appa? Why Eomma is so pretty?"

"Because it's Eomma! And Eomma is always pretty!"

 It was a so-in-love-with-my-wife Jung Yunho who answered.

---

"Appa? Why you are so tall?"

"Because Appa ate a lot when he was your age. So if you want to be as tall as Appa you have to ate your carrots."

Yes, Jung Yoobin hated carrots, so he was trying to find a way to make her eat its without her glaring at him like he was sending her to the firing squad.

"No! Yoobinnie wants to be pretty like Eomma." She said with conviction, but Yunho could sense her anger toward him. She's not stupid.

Oh, hell! Jung Yunho would love all his daughters to be as beautiful as his wife.

---

"Appa? Why Yoobinnie hair is black?"

"Because Yoobinnie is more pretty with black hair."

"Yayyyyyy!!Yoobinnie is pretty like Eomma!!!"

The little girl raised her hands and ran around her father with joy, making Yunho chuckled at her cuteness.

---

"Appa? Why the dog is too little?

"Because the dog is an animal."

Fortunately, she didn't asked 'why the dog has winkles?'. Because he would answer her with 'because it's old like your Hal-Abeoji'. Sorry Appa Jung and sorry Appa Kim.

---

"Appa? Why the sun makes Yoobinnie warm?"

"Because the sun loves to make my little baby warm."

His response made his wife smiled.

---

"Appa? Why the sky is blue?"

"..."

Some of her questions were hard to answer. "Because the sky wants to be blue."

---

"Appa? Why the sky cries a lot of water?"

"If the sky cries a lot of waters, it's to nurture plants, rivers and seas on earth."

Jaejoong nodded thinking it was a good answer.

---

"Appa? Why Yoobinnie hand is too little than Appa hand?"

"Because Yoobinnie is a little Princess."

Jaejoong rolled his eyes to the simple answer of the doting-Appa Yunho.

---

"Appa? Why Yoobinnie dress is pink?"

"Because m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter