CHAPTER 4 - Seokhyun has a problem with his goldfish.

The Jung Family Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4 - Seokhyun has a problem with his goldfish.

Summary: Seokhyun, the youngest of the triplets has an issue with his goldfish, Hanguk. Because his little friend eats all the chocolate mousse that his Eomma had prepared for the all Jung family at any time of the day, and above all before diner time.

 

Seokhyun, the last of the Jung children, until the little Jung baby in Jaejoong's belly will make his way into their world, loves chocolate mousse the most in this world. Mostly his Eomma's chocolate mousse. But He wasn't allowed to eat it before diner time. So how can he find a way to eat it without his Eomma scolding him. As for his Appa, the latter just followed what his Eomma said.

Turning around in his bedroom, the little boy stopped his steps in front of the little round fish tank on the small table in the middle of the room. Hanguk, his goldfish was looking at him with his big eyes and mouth wide open. Seokhyun went next to his little friend. He held the fish tank in his hands and rose it at the level of his eyes.

"You too. You love Eomma's chocolate mousse, right?" Hanguk blinked his eyes as an answer to his question. "I know it," exclaimed the little three-years-old boy. "Eomma's chocolate mousse is like heaven, right?" And another blinking from his little friend.

And Seokhyun left his room with Hanguk in his fish tank embedded in his small arms. They got down the stairs carefully and went to the living room of their new house. The house is bigger than their old house. Eomma said that Appa had learned a good lesson from his stubbornness (the paper toilet's roll) and that why they have a new big house with a large garden for them to play.

All the Jung children had praised their Appa for his good behavior in class making Jaejoong laughed at his husband pouty face.

The little boy put the fish tank on the coffee table and ran to the kitchen. He opened the door of the fridge and took out all the chocolate mousse pots he could hold in his arms. He returned to the living room and put three chocolate mousse pots on the table next to the fish tank. He went to the kitchen again and tried to open the cabinet drawer where his Eomma disposed all their spoons.

"What are you doing?" asked his Appa who was looking at his photographs on the kitchen table. The little boy startled by the presence of his father. Just now his father wasn't there when he took the chocolate mousse pots.

"Spoon!"

"For what?"

"Appa I need spoon for my play."

"Play? Don't tell me you want to throw the spoon around the house?" inquired Yunho with a frown. Jaejoong will make my life a life in hell if I let that little imp do that.

"No!" The little boy shook his head.

"For what exactly?"

Seokhyun looked at his father for a long minute. "Need spoon because noonas want to play dinette."

"Dinette?" said Yunho with his eyes wide open. God! You're a boy! Why would you want to play dinette? I bought you tone of Lego games. Go play with them!

"Appaaaa! Seokhyunnie wants spoon." The little boy said with his most adorable look. Puppy eyes and pouty lips.

Bang! Yunho's heart had another crack on it. Why all my children look like my Joongie a lot?

"Appaaaa!"

"Okay!" Yunho gave a spoon to his youngest triplet boy, but made a note on the side of his mind to play with his two boys more often like that they will grow up in to a real men.

"Gamsahabnidaaaa Appa!"

Jaejoong raised that little imp well. That was Yunho's satisfaction right now.

Seokhyun ran to the living room with his lips curled into a smirk, and Yunho returned to his photographs.

In the living room, the youngest triplet boy enjoyed his time with the heaven chocolate mousse made by his mother. He loved it too much that he ate the three pots in one go.

"Chocolate mousse fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter