Digression one.

The Jung Family Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Digression one -

 

Hmm! Hmm! As the narrator of the Jung Family Show, I would like to say something... Jung Yunho-ssi could you prevent yourself from disturbing my reading every time you have something to say? And don't be a bad influence toward Jaejoong-ssi.

"Nope! My fans love it. And I'm a good husband."

If you say so...

"And tell that author of you to write a y scene about me not only jumping on my y baby but doing him all the way."

"Yunnie!" Jaejoong whined cutely, but seemed not to be against it.

Aish! The Jung family show is about a daily routine of your family, not a daily routine of you in bed with your y baby Jaejoong! It's not a rated show! It's a show for family.

"Don't care! I want my y time! Right now!"

Aish! Sorry for the disturbance of that man. But I will just say this, Merry Christmas everyone! And hope like that Jung You-don't-know, you will have a chapter with their y time in bed soon.

"I hope so!" Jung Yunho huffed.

I think I will ask for an income...

"Can we have another Appa?" Jung Hyerin asked with her puppy eyes, following by her other siblings.

"You! You don't love me anymore..." Yunho cried tragically, kneeling in front of the five older children with his hand putting on his chest.

"They made me do it!" Yoobin whined. "I don't want another Appa."

"Oh my baby girl!" Yunho ran to his triplet girl and squeezed her in his arms.

Well, Jung Yunho-ssi, you love your fans, don't you? Say Merry Christmas to them, please!

"I was going to say it!" Yunho rolled his eyes and gathered his family with their three best friends.

Bowing to everyone, "...Merry Christmas! And wish us a happy New Year!"

"See you soon! And I hope you will like every moment of our life together." Jaejoong said, bowing with little Leo in his arms.

"Yeah! I hope you will like my little story... if the author would like to write it soon." Yoochun said sweetly, bowing. "Want a tip of it? Pole dance! Yes a pole dance!" The man laughed insanely.

Junsu was glaring at the normal one guy and shook his head slightly, pushing the man away. "I would like my story to be the next chapter of that Jung Family Show! I'm fed up with that You-don't-know guy."

"Hey! It's my show not yours!"

"Don't care!"

"You!" Yunho hissed, while Junsu was ready to fight back.

"God! Can you make me withdraw from that show." Changmin added forlornly. "I'm too smart to be with all of those stupid people."

"Can I go with you too?" His girlfriend asked.

"You're only appeared once and you want to quit the show?"

"Well, it seems that the author has another story in preparation. So I want to put my candidature for a better role."

"Well, good luck! I know for sure I will have a role without doing anything." Changmin replied with a smirk.

"Me too!" Yoochun followed.

"I know what kind of role I will have!" Junsu had, strangling the main role of the Jung Family Show in his arm.

"I... will.. always... be the... main character..." Yunho added, trying to free himself from the hold of his bastard of friend. "And my baby... will always be the other... main... character..."

"I'm always the best protagonist in her stories. Even if it's a sad one." Jaejoong beamed.

Cho Boah looked at those five men one by one and stepped on Changmin's foot, making the latter howl with fright. She stepped on his foot with the sharp heel of her shoe before walking away from all those madmen.

"She's violent." Junsu said, looking at the young woman's back.

"How could you date a woman like her?" Yoochun asked.

"Minnie is a masochistic." Jaejoong stated suddenly, making everyone turn their eyes to him. "What? Did I say something inappropriate?"

"Nothing baby! You're always right about the people around us!" Yunho said with an adoring smile on his bow shaped lips.

"Yunnie!" Jaejoong squealed and jumped into his hubby's arms. And Jung Yunho didn't waste his time munching his baby's lips under the stare of everyone.

"Hyung!" Changmin whined, stomping his feet like a little child.

"Oh! Good one Jae hyung! You could knock anyone with your words." Junsu added. "Me like it. Like it a lot!"

"As always!" Yoochun chuckled.

"Hey! Jung You-don't-know! Let go of my princess!" Appa Kim arrived with a baseball bat on his right hand, walking toward his son-in-law. His loud voice made everyone look at him, but the couple was still kissing and pulling their clothes one by one.

"God! Could you be more civilized." Appa Jung said following the other old man in tow.

"You! Get away from my sight! Or I make sure to smash your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter