CHAPTER 8 - The babysitting in Jung Yunho's way.

The Jung Family Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8 - The babysitting in Jung Yunho's way.

Summary: Yunho and the normal one guy, Park Yoochun decided to go in weekend holiday in Busan for sightseeing. But Jaejoong isn't at home because of a seminar planned by his publishing house for a long time. So, the man requires the services of a nanny. However, his way of babysitting is somehow...

 

Jaejoong was in a damn seminar for children's illustrators planned by his publishing house since three months ago, the man couldn't refuse not to go. And Yunho had planned a weekend with the normal one guy, his friend Park Yoochun to go sightseeing. But, there was the problem of their children. Twins girls, triplets and one baby boy. How will he set them in Yoochun's car, an azure beetle cabriolet?

His parents? No! I won't let them brainwash my babies for two days. Mostly by my Appa. Saying that their father, so ME, is an idiot since I was a little boy. Hey! I'm not an idiot!

His parents-in-law? No better than my parents. Sorry, baby but your Appa is awful with me. Argh!!! Calling me You-don't-know guy!!! My name is Jung Yunho. Y.U.N.H.O, Yunho! Not so hard to remember.

Kim Junsu? No! The diva lawyer will teach my girls how to put makeup! They are too young for that!

Shim Changmin? The ty show off guy? Hell no! Never ever again! The last time Jaejoong and I let him look after our babies, they think that their baby brother is a baby monkey!

A nanny was Jaejoong's answer when he called his wife for help. And Jung Yunho always listened to his wife. So, he required the services of a nanny.

While Yunho was packing, Yoochun was looking at his files. He had researched every corner of Busan that Yunho and him would visit during their weekend holiday. While the nanny was taking care of his friend's little baby boy under the stare of the five older Jung children.

"Okay!" Yunho said entering the living room with his gripsack.

"You're ready?" asked Yoochun, excited to go sightseeing with his good friend after a long week of work. Being a publisher for women's novels wasn't easy. When he had to read three times the same dialogue of the main characters in the story.

'oh baby, you are so tight.' - 'oh, don't hurt me...' - 'relax, I won't hurt you." - "oh, you're so good.'

Well, talking about turn-off. It was really a turn-off for the poor publisher.

"We can go?"

"Yeah."

"Okay!" Yoochun hopped in his two feet like a child. "Two days in Busan, oww-oww. Two days between friends." Yoochun sang, shook his between the oww-oww and walked away from the living room, letting Yunho saying his goodbye to his children while he will wait him outside.

Was he really normal? Or should I change his pet name for one more appropriate? Yunho shook his head slightly. He didn't see anything. Wanting to think that one of their three best friends was normal.

"Baby Leo," he turned to his baby boy, "you will be good with your nanny. Mama will come back tomorrow morning and Appa is going to a weekend holiday with his friend."Yunho said to his five month old baby boy who was gurgling and patting his face in the arms of the nanny. "And you five," the man looked down at his older children, "I want you to be well-behaved."

"Appa?" Hyerin called out. "You're sure you want her as a nanny?" the little girl added looking suspiciously at the woman next to her father.

"She seems not to be competent," added her older twin sister, scrutinizing the young woman who was eyed-ing her father since her arrival in the Jung house.

"Yunho!" Yoochun called out, stepping back in the Jung house. "Busan awaits us!"

"Just a minute!"

"Okay! I wait for you in the car!" And the normal one guy who did the shaking between the oww-oww returned to the driveway of the mansion.

And Yunho looked at the nanny who smile beautifully at him. "You can be reached, right?"

"Yes!" She said, winking at the father of six children.

"Really?"

"You can call me every time." She added, trying to lean against the man.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

"Every hour." She said in a seductive voice.

"Really, really?" The man smiled at her.

"Every minute!" She added, biting her lower lips.

"Sure, sure?" Yunho was happy.

"Every second!" She said, her lips.

"Okay!" Yunho said finally.

"Yunho? What are you doing?" Yoochun came back.

"A minute!" Yunho held his hand to stop his friend complaining. He turned to the nanny. "Your phone." And the young woman did what he asked eagerly. "Go there!" He showed her one of the corner of the living room, making the nanny frown. "Can you please go there?"

"Okay."

Yunho took baby Leo in his arms, while the nanny walked to stand in the emplacement where he wanted her to be. And he called her. "You can hear me?"

"Hey..., yes..." She said answering his call.

"Go there next!" Yunho showed her a new emplacement, behind the couch. She went to stand behind the leather couch. "You hear me, right?"

"Yes..."

"Go stand next to the bookcase." And she went to stand next to the bookcase. "You can hear me again?"

"Yes..."

And Yunho made her stand outside the house, next to the bay window of the living room, while Yoochun, tired from standing at the threshold of the room sat still on the arm of the couch and the five older children watched their father amused by his behavior.

"Can you hear me?" He asked her again through the phone call.

"Yes..."

Next he asked her to stand in the middle of one of his children's rooms. "And there? You can hear me?"

"Yes..."

And Yunho demanded her to sit still to the top of his children's toboggan. "You can hear me?"

"Ah... no..."

"Can you slide to the bottom?" He yelled at her from the patio. The woman slid to the bottom of the toboggan. "And now, you can hear me?"

"Yes..."

For the final, Yunho made her stand still on the roof of the Jung house. The woman sat carefully and stayed still. "Can you hear me?" He asked through the phone call.

"Yes, yes..."

"Are you sure she is on the roof?" asked Yoochun standing next to his friend who was rocking baby Leo in his arms.

"Appa? She is in the roof!" squealed Seokhyunnie from the garden, laughing at the funny woman who was sitting on the roof of their house.

"Good son!" Yunho smiled at his youngest triplet. "Well, safety's the best precaution."

"She tries to get off of the roof," added Haneum, the older of the Jung triplets.

"She's a fool." Seohyun, the older twin girl said looking up at the crazy woman who listened to her father, with Yoobin, the triplet girl who giggled next to her.

"Appa is the fool one." Hyerin added, shaking her head slightly.

"You can reach her in throughout your house. Can we go?" Yoochun demanded.

"Yes!" Yunho gave his son

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter