CHAPTER 11 - A week with an amnesic Yunho.

The Jung Family Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11 - A week with an amnesic Yunho.

Summary: Yunho being a bit careless as always, had found a way to hurt himself and making the whole Jung house fearing for his sanity. And for a week, the man had lost all his memory of his wife, children and friends.

 

Since a while, the Jung family had two new members in their family in the name of Vick, a Pyrenean mountain dog known as Great Pyrenees, a present from Appa Kim for his grandchildren and Taepoong, a Siberian Husky breed, another present from Appa Jung for the Jung Children.

And the one who had to take care of those two dogs was Yunho.

A pain in the . I like the dogs. But... how could a man take those two dogs for a walk with five children in his heels? I'm not Superman.

But I do it anyway. How could I let my baby walk those dogs alone? Vick is so big. Only six months and you think he was what... a dog of two years old. And Taepoong... he is an obedient dog. A bit easy to handle than the big Vick.

So, in his way to return from doing grocery with his children while Jaejoong was working on his last illustration and looking after a one year old baby Leo, Yunho was having an armful with Vick who was tugging in his leash after the man had got the animal off of their big SUV. The white fur canine didn't last long to run away like a mad animal while Yunho was having a hard time to prevent the beast to jump over the bays wall to be on the garden of their neighbors.

Why? Why would that stupid animal want to go into our neighbors' garden?

"You're going to be okay?" Hyerin asked while looking at his father who was struggling with Vick on the other end of the leash.

"I'm okay baby girl." Yunho smiled. "Go on with the shopping bags. Ask everyone to help you, okay?"

Hyerin nodded and took over the order. She asked her siblings to queue behind the car trunk and they got little by little as a human chain all the shopping bags into the Jung House with Taepoong helping them at the end of the rear.

Meanwhile, Yunho was going to lose his patient with that big dog who could overtake him being in a standing position. And when the animal was in that position, the man knew that he would be in a big .

"Aish! Vick?" Yunho growled. "You can make holes into our garden if you want. But please... be good like your fellow friend. Look! Taepoong is doing his part of work in our family. So do the same..."

However, the animal didn't listen to its master and yelped at the view of the Jung neighbor's wife doing something Yunho would never think of seeing it one day. The y and young woman who married that old geezer was hanging her washing in her garden with a sweet smile. And what was she trying to dry was only her .

Yunho furrowed his eyes at the sight of that pretty girl who had thrown away her life by marrying an old man who could be her grandfather. He shook his head lightly. He shouldn't be hard on her. It could be that she didn't have her right to say no because of family issue.

But, why only ?

Normally, people hanged every type of clothes on the clothes horse. And that young woman was the wife of an rich man, sure an old one but he was really rich. So, she didn't have to do this kind of menial task. She should have maids for this kind of tasks.

However, did they have a dryer machine? It would be more convenient than to show all those colorful to the eyes of everyone.

Strange woman. Was it being married to an old geezer made her lose her mind a bit?

Suddenly, the woman glanced at him with her best smile. She even waved at him shyly. And as the polite man he was, Yunho held his left hand and waved her back.

Monumental error...

Vick had taken the opportunity to rush toward their neighbors' garden, entraining the poor Yunho with him.

"Ooooh!" Seokhyunnie exclaimed seeing his father playing with Vick and forgotten his task. "I want to play it too."

In the eyes of the little boy, his silly father was trying to do water-skiing with their big dog Vick. However, the poor father was not strong enough to pull back the Great Pyrenees that he just let himself lead to where the dog wanted to be.

"Wooh... Vick! No!"

Too late...

Yunho couldn't take the rushing force, the man had lost his balance and crashed onto the poor bays wall separating his garden and his neighbors' garden. And he fell hard on the ground of the ert old man with a y young wife's property.

"Appa!" Haneum cried seeing his father flying over the bays wall with Vick. He ran to his father as fast as he could with his fellow siblings in tow.

"Eomma! Palli!" Hyerin called her mother, letting go of the grocery bag she had in her hands. "Appa got into an accident."

"Eomma!" Yoobinnie cried out. "Appa... Appa..."

"He was flying like a plane!" Seokhyunnie added while laughing at his father funny play.

"Appa! Appa! Eomma! Appa hurt..." Haneum said while he shook his unconscious father.

And soon a panicked Jaejoong with baby Leo in his arms ran toward the front gate and saw his children standing in circle with their y neighbor trying to wake up someone. Must be his Yunnie. And why that woman was trying to revive his husband with a mouth to mouth resuscitation.

Tsk! I knew it! That... that chick!

That ing woman had her eyes set on his Yunnie since she had put her quarter in their old neighbor's house. She always did her laundry and hanged all her y on the clothes horse in that ing garden next to them every time she spotted his husband after his grocery shopping with their little Jung monsters.

"How dare she..." The beautiful man grunted.

Jaejoong stomped in the direction of his crying children. He jumped over the bays wall, gave baby Leo to Seohyun and pushed that foolish woman who was an inch to put her lips on his Yunho's y bow shaped lips.

"I do it myself." He said sternly at the woman. "Call an ambulance. And stop trying to seduce my husband. He's mine." Then he turned to look at his husband and wasn't able to do anything at the sight of blood on Yunho's forehead. "Baby-ah..." Jaejoong wailed. "Don't leave me..." The man said in tears while cupping his Yunho's head. "You can't... What will I do without you?" He turned back to look at the woman sitting on the ground. "Did you call the ambulance?" He asked angrily.

The poor woman could only nod.

Soon, an ambulance arrived and the EMT men took Yunho to the hospital with Jaejoong and his children following them in tow in the SUV. In his panic state, Jaejoong had called everyone he knew. And all their friends had left their work to be the moral support of the pretty man, knowing very well that Jaejoong would lose his mind if something bad happened to Yunho.

"What happened?" Heechul asked when he stepped next to his friend who was waiting with all his children for news from the doctor in charge of his husband.

"I don't know..." Jaejoong sobbed while holding baby Leo in his arms. "I was working with baby Leo next to me... Yunho-yah was supposed to do shopping with our older children... And... and I heard Hyerin calling me... saying that Yunho had gotten into an accident... "

"Hyung? Don't cry. Your Yunho is persistent than a cockroach." Junsu said while walking quietly to them.

"But... he fell hard on the ground... He was unconscious when I found him... And that stupid woman! She was trying to steal a kiss from my man!" Jaejoong added with anger.

"Woman?" Heechul asked with a frown. "Don't tell me that chick who married that grandpa living next door to your house?"

"Hmm." Jaejoong nodded.

"I knew it!" Junsu shook his head. "She has a crush on your man. Be careful hyung. She could steal him from you."

"As if she could!" Heechul rolled up his eyes. "I was trying to steal Yunho from Jaejoong years ago. Oops! Sorry Jaejoongie! I was only experiencing something." He added when Jaejoong was looking fiercely at him. "You know Hankyung well Hangeng wasn't under my spell and I got angry. So I was trying to make him a bit jealous by flirting with Yunho. And at the end... your husband never looked at me. That ing bunny of you had only his eyes on you since you were two toddlers. How could I succeed to make him look at me with you always around? And when you were away from him he only talked about you." The Diva Kim Heechul sighed. Remaining of that past with that Jung Yunho was only adding wounds in his pride. How could that man didn't acknowledge his fabulousness? Ignorant!

"Fortunately, your man had decided to ask you out." Junsu said with a smirk. "It save us a lot of drama from your part. And the world his world war three."

"Hoy! Could you be less sharper than you're already are. Aish! Those attorneys. How can they live a normal life without wanting to have the last word in everything?" Heechul complained while their friends arrived at the hospital making a ruckus in all the corridors of the medical establishment.

At the same time, the Jung family's doctor left the room where Yunho was put at his arrival. The bulky old man with a pair of eyeglasses on the bridge of his nose stepped next to the distraught Jaejoong. He smiled at the pretty man and looked down at all the latter's children.

"Don't worry Jaejoong-ah. Yunho isn't in danger. However he had bumped his head a bit. Of course he will wake up with a headache. But I don't think there will be complication."

"But he was bleeding..."

"It's only a scratch. I sewed it. So don't worry. He won't have a bad scar."

"See! Your Yunho isn't Superman but he is more resistant than a bull." Junsu said patting Jaejoong's shoulder.

"Can I see him?"

"You can." The old doctor smiled.

And Jaejoong didn't waste his time. He ran into the hospital room after giving baby Leo to his older daughter and got next to his husband, grabbing his hand in his and his cheek with his other hand. While the room was filled with their children and friends. Those who had made a rumpus around the hospital had found their way into the poor unconscious man's room.

They all stood around the bed while looking intensely at the sleeping man with a frown on their forehead. They were waiting for the man to wake up from his dreamland.

One minute went to ten minutes. Ten minutes went to twenty minutes. Twenty minutes went to thirty minutes. And they all beamed up at the side of the injured man opening his eyes slowly and looking at all of them with his narrowed eyes.

What Yunho could see in front of his eyes was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter