CHAPTER 7 - It's Appa's fault!

The Jung Family Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7 - It's Appa's fault!

Summary: The Jung children were disappointed to have a baby monkey as a brother. Jaejoong and Yunho have to solve this problem soon. And what will the Jung children think about their own father after that?

 

The five Jung children never unlocked their eyes from their little brother since their mother came back from the hospital with the little latter enfolded in his arms. Every time they saw him, they blinked their puppy like eyes and sighed heavily.

"... one... two... three... and..." Seokhyunnie was trying to count on his little fingers the number of weeks that his little brother had come home. "... four... five..." He stopped and continued with a satisfied smile on his lips, "six! It's six weeks baby Leo is at our house. And he is too wrinkled again."

"Six weeks," said Haneum, his older triplet brother with a frown, looking at their little baby brother who was sleeping peacefully in his crib.

"He is a baby monkey again," added Seohyun, shaking her head slightly.

"Leo-yah! Why you are a baby monkey?" asked Yoobinnie.

"He has a tuff of hair in the middle of his head." Hyerin said, knitting her eyebrows.

The five Jung children looked at each other and sighed for the umpteenth time. And did they know that their mother was looking at them from the entrance of the living room.

Jaejoong knew what bothered these five Jung children. He heard the topic of their worry when he passed by their intense conversation the first day of his return at home. The beautiful man wagged his index finger at his husband when the latter was emerging from his dark room. Yunho didn't think for too long and ran to his wife with a smug smile.

"You want me?" He said inclosing his large hands on his wife's waist.

"You only think about that!" Jaejoong giggled, snuggling himself into his husband's embrace.

"But you love it baby!"

"Yeah, I love it!"

"Want to play right now?" asked Yunho with the corner of his lips curled in a smirk, eyes lusting after the beauty in his arms.

"Later Yunho-yah. Later. We have something to solve before your U-Know Time baby."

"What more important than my U-Know Time?" Jaejoong tilted his head toward their little imps. And, Yunho turned his eyes in the direction that his wife wanted him to look at. "Oh, god!" Yunho sighed seeing their five little scamps whispering with their eyes locked on their little baby brother.

What did they do again?

"You know, they think that their little baby brother is a baby monkey."

And Yunho blinked once, twice and trice. "What-"

"Shuu!" Jaejoong said pressing his lips against his husband's lips. And Yunho had calmed down to Jaejoong's touch.

"Baby monkey?" He asked in a low voice, letting his lips lingered against Jaejoong's. "How can they... think... that... their... little... brother... is a... baby... monkey...?" He demanded between two kisses.

"I... don't... know..." Jaejoong answered.

"What... can... we... do...?"

"Photo projector," said Jaejoong pulling back slightly from his Yunho.

"Photo projector?" And Yunho made a 'O' shaped mouth when he knew what his wife wanted to do. "Photo projector."

"Hmm." Jaejoong nodded.

"I will prepare everything." Yunho said capturing his wife's plump and rosy lips. Oh, god! I love these sinful lips a lot! I want to live only for them. My baby is the best!

"Yunnie... not... U-Know Time... yet..." Jaejoong said through his haggard breathe.

God, so y! But yeah! These little imps first and I will enjoy my U-Know time! Go Jung ing Yunho!

Yunho kissed his wife for the last time and turned his attention to their children. "Hey, babies!"

And the five Jung children looked at their father with a frown. When the grown man who was their father called them babies, they knew that he wanted something from them.

"I want to know why you call little Leo baby monkey?" He asked, folding his arms across his chest.

The five Jung children looked at each other and looked up at their father again. And the little princess Seohyun advanced two steps further toward her father. "Because he is like the baby monkey we saw with the ty show of guy before Eomma goes to the hospital!"

Good!!!! Even my little princess call that ty show off guy 'ty show of guy'!!! Ah! Ah! Pay back for all the misery he did in my life since my baby Jae introduced him to me!

"Yunho!" Jaejoong called his husband to the reality since the latter was gloating and jumping with joy in his mind.

"Yes?" He turned to look at his wife who was standing at his right. And Jaejoong tilted his head to their children. "Oh, yeah! Why Leo looks like a baby monkey?"

"He is too wrinkled," said the mischievous Seokhyun.

"And too rumpled," added Haneum.

"He is too little," complied Yoobin.

"He is not beautiful as me. Why everyone is cap-captivated with him?"

"He has a tuff of hair in the middle of his head." Hyerin was intrigued by the few strands of hair on her little brother's head.

And Yunho sighed. You, the ty show of guy! I will break you in thousands pieces. How dare you made my babies wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter