CHAPTER 3 - Seohyun and her chocolate biscuits filled with cream.

The Jung Family Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3 -  Seohyun and her chocolate biscuits filled with cream.

Summary: Seohyun, Yunho and Jaejoong older twin girl, is different from her twin sister, Hyerin. When the youngest doesn't know how to hold her tongue, the older behave like a shy and mature child. But she can be mischievous when it comes to what she loves the most.

 

The Jung twins girls had different personalities. While the youngest, Hyerin didn't know how to hold her tongue, the oldest, Seohyun behaved like a responsible person. For a five-years-old little girl, she acted as if she was a ten-years-old child. She trailed behind her mother and did everything the latter did. And sometimes, she reminded him what to do things in the house. But, the little girl was still a child who had dreams and one of them was to be a princess.

So Jaejoong spoiled her with everything she needed and with everything she wanted. And her bedroom looked like a castle with a pink bed, a pink soft blanket, pink curtains, a pink carpet and even her dolls were dressed with pink gowns like their owner.

When her parents played with her, they play the rules of the King and the Queen of her only world.

And today, Yunho was in charge of the twins girls and Jaejoong with his belly showing seven months of pregnancy, looked after the triplets in their large living room, in their big new house. It took Yunho to some misfortune that their life was more enjoyable than before.

The man hated to be reminded of his misadventure in the restroom of their old apartment. The ty show off guy never failed to talk about that. The lawyer diva laughed at him whenever he saw him. The one and only friend who is normal just patted his back for compassion. How did they know about that? Because, Changmin, the show off guy, didn't believe one second that Jung Yunho could be ingenious to invest in the paper's industry and became rich in one night. Not in one night, but in three months. And Junsu, with his lawyer mode made him leak the entire story with the help of four bottles of soju.

And Jaejoong, his lovely and beautiful wife, never blamed him to be so annoying during two months in their life together. Love you!

So back to his afternoon with his twins girls. Hyerin said she could looked after herself in her own room. She only needed a book to read, papers and some color pens. Well Seohyun wasn't the only twin girl who acted mature before her age. But Hyerin unlike her older twin sister, knows how to behave like a five-years-old child. That's why his wife never complains about her demeanor but only about her not having a filter. She never is at loss for words. And Yunho thought like his wife.

Well Jung Yunho is a good husband. What Jaejoong thinks he thinks the same. Yeah, since his misfortune with his beloved touch pad and the paper toilet's roll.

So Yunho let her do what she wanted before she could answer him back and turned his attention to his older twin.

And Seohyun made him her assistant in her play. She wanted to show him how to eat her favorite chocolate biscuits filled with a white cream. They were under her pink tent that Jaejoong had made with soft pink veils, spread out in the middle of the little girl's room with a small table and a kitchenette for all the little girls who wanted to be like their Eomma. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter