chapter 8

not blessed love

Mike's staff pick up him in the morning. He went to mike apartemen.She meet Ha Jiwon in the office. " how about the mission? " she ask her. " well done,but still not close case" then, sangWook come in... " we have meeting at 10.00 AM,Ji Won, please prepare it" he said " yes, senior " she replay.

at meeting room.. " So Sang Wook,how about the mission " Mr. WonBin ask about report.

" we doing as our plan,sir, Mr.Edison Lee already caught.He still in hospital,seem need an operation. we found some of evidence. then we're investigated some people who have relation.but we still cant found his son,then we will found him soon.,thank you"

" we tried to found an other suspect who relation with this case." ji won addicted

"okay, since he still in hospital,we cant process him.but continuing collect an evidence.and make sure that his condition everyday." won bin said. " ShinHye, you checking his condition every day,and make sure a guard on his room" he addiction.

" jiWon,please continuing investigated and finding something new about this case"

" sangWook, make sure everything is done,so we can prosessing this case,then we can find the lead actor "

 

Shinhye and Sangwook went to police hospital.Doctor said that they need an operation agreement sign. " we need to do it, to pull out a bullet"
They sat in bench, in front of OR. A nurse come out,and ask  "anybody is  Blood type A,we need for emergency condition." They turn back a head together. "me,i'm A blood type. is something wrong?" she stand up immediately

" you,ahh thanks please follow me" nurse felt so thankful. but SangWook hold her wrist. " shinHye,are you sure?" worry face on him. she nod and follow a nurse in to OR. She saw a patient on next room,  " oh.. he's Edison Lee"

one hour later, " Miss, are you okay,maybe you need rest for a minute " a nurse ask her, she notice that shinhye look so pale. Shinhye felt bit a dizzy,so she close her eyes,tried to sleep. at the time she heard  a voice  " thank you shinhye "

A nurse talk about ShinHye condition,she give permision to him to meet her. When Sangwook steps in to the room,he saw Lee walk in to Doctor room.

" Senior..,thank you" shinhye awake already

"oh,how do you feel,are you okay?" he sat beside a bed

"aah sorry,i just felt bit dizzy,but i'm feel better now " she tried to sat in the bed.Sangwook just hold her arm,to make sure she still laydown.

" take a rest for more time" he fix her position.

At a same time,lee was come out from doctor room toward to OR so he can see it. everything was happen in front of him. He take his phone to call her,but he release it. he leave toward his dad. Sangwook send her home " we're finish for today,just rest we'll back again in tomorrow morning."

" senior,i'm sorry" she felt  so sad

" hospital will reporting me in every minute,about him,so don't worry" He tap her shoulder and leave.

 

They meet again in Police hospital at 10.00AM  " how do you feel,today?" sangwook ask her  " yes,i feel much better now." she said.then they toward to doctor room. "like i said before, operation is done,but his condition still unstable" doctor explained

" so we need to waiting until his condition was good?" she ask

" yes, we'll reporting a parts of his condition" doctor said.

then they continue discussing on cafetaria while take a lunch. " i'm sorry,my boyfriend was calling" she stand up and steps out.

" are you busy,dont skip your meal" he said

" no, i have lunch,already,how about you?"

" oh,dont worry about me.,i just miss you"
" haha..you always tease me,should we meet?how about after office hour?"

"Okay,i'll pick up you later,bye.."

 

They went to mike's Apartemen.Since dad was arrested and many police always eyeing his home,lee was stay at mike's apartemen. actually he want to go to overseas but look at his dad condition,he release it. They sat in couch, his arm linked on her. " shinhye..what are you doing in police hospital?" he ask her slowly." are you sick ?" He add.

" eh,how did you know,i was there?"she got shock,while she never telling him about yesterday.

" ah..i come to your office,then JiWon tell me  that you in hospital " he lied, he waiting her to tell him about yesterday

" aah,i'm sorry oppa, it just blood donor.then i felt bit dizzy,but i'm fine now." she said. he nod

"aah..this girl very honest.. how can i said about my  plan"  he felt guilty. actualy he was ask to a nurse about her. As he talk to mike about this case, he have plan to hide in some place, while he tried to hide his project. He will hide in ilegal drugs factory.

"Shinhye,as you know about my dad,so i dedicate to brought him to China,to recovery his healthy maybe for 1 year " he said lied things.actualy he never go to china.

"ooh,i know,how about him,should i come to hospital,what's hospital name?"

" Ah,no need, he just need recovery treatment "

" should i accompany you, to take care your dad?"

" aah,so you will leave your work? don't tried to be bad employee,maybe you can visit us sometimes" he pretend to be mad.

" OMG.. i'm starting to miss you now " she leaned on his chest

" Heeiii..,dont tried to be cute,i can't control my self." he pull her arm. shinhye was giggling,then she give him a quick kiss and cover her face by her hand.

" heeiii..this girl,take my punishment " he pull out her hand and cup her face, he shock her lips  again and again then he push her body to lay down in couch. Seem he really can't control himself anymore,so he lift her on the bed to continuing. With a heavy breath,he whisper on her " I want you shinhye,now" then they just continuing what they've start.

***

 

At ShinHye room,she just staring on his photo. she felt so sad.its just 6 month after he leave.he still didn't contact her. no sms,no call,no email. she really confuse. mom inside to her room. " who is that boy? " mom ask her,with teasing voice.

" oh, he's my boyfriend mom, he is so handsome,right?" she ask her mom,need a prove. Mom just look at his photo carefully,seem like a thinking of something. " who's he,why he's so look like my ex-husband when we meet at the first time,at senior high school? could it be... " she said by herself.

" mom..,please dont tried to steal my boyfriend " she pout that she notice her mom was staring at him so deeply. Mom smile at her.

" how came you meet him,tell me about him" She ask her carefully

" but i'm dont have mood to talk about him now,mom" she laydown,grab a teddy bear and use as a pillow.

" eh.. you have fighting? " mom so curious, " no" short answer,she pretend to sleep. mom weak her hair and leave her room.

 

A few day, mom meet her friend.. " i need your help, find some information about him,please" she put lee's photo " he's my boyfriend" she add

" hei.. you being paranoid "  her friend laugh

" no, just curious,because i felt something about him"

" issh.. you're really bad mother in law"

" you know,he's look like my ex. could it be..." she not continued

" aah, i know. if its true your son,it's must be fate" she understood the situation.

One weeks later.. they meet again, her friend have some info about lee. they meet at a coffee shop. her friend give mom one envelope.

- Lee MinHo-22.06.1987-A - lee byun hun- importir

" yes, you're right. you have a best mom instinct. he's your son,but..." she stopped her word,because she notice that mom so pale. "are you okay,should i continue what i found?" she ask her.

" aah.. yes please" she felt bit dizzy,but she want to know everything about him

" since he pass his high school, he start to involved to drugs transaction.and now,seem he have a ilegal drugs factory" she said 

"and seem your daughter have relationship with him for long time." she continuing.

" OMG!! what should i do? i know its like punishment from God for me" she tried to hold her cried.

" You have to meet your ex-husband,to find it clearly.actualy you finally find your son,right?"

 

At home,

mom still confuse,she never come out from her room since afternoon. ShinHye just think mom was tired.when in office,She got email from unknown.then she know its from lee.

- Hello my sweety how are you? i'm sorry never call you. i hope you didn't mad,i just focus on my dad recovery. i really miss you.. but i'm happy that i always meet you in my sweet dream every night-

she really confuse about him,after no contact for 6 month he was send e-mail suddenty. "should i relpy it? should i felt happy or mad, iissh did you know,i really miss you,brat!!" she think then she dedicate to reply an email.

- I'm okay, how about your dad, don't said sorry. i know that you're really busy.please stay healthy and don't skip your meal.thanks for send email for me, goodnight-

when she want to sleep,her phone was rang. unknown- " hello?" a lazy voice

" shinhye,how have you been,i'm sorry didn't call you immediately when i was arrive in shanghai,i'm very busy" lee was explained

" yes,no need to sorry, i know it" weak voice of her. she sat in the floor,and leand her head on the edge of bed

" shinhye,are you sick? " he notice weak voice from her.

" no.. just little bit tired" she tried to control her voice.

" do you miss me? " he tried to . silent....

" Oppa, i hate you!! really hate you.did you know that i felt to die,because of you. I'm miss you a lot like a crazy,and now you just asked me do i miss you? " she start to crying.

he felt so guilty,he was shot by her word " shinhye please,i'm so sorry, please don't said like that.please forgive me, your crying voice is killing me" his voice felt weak too, seem he can felt her pain. She was sobbing now,when she heard his word.

"i'm selfish,right? i'm sorry oppa,but i just wanna heard your voice,i miss your voice" she start to crying again.

"should i back to seoul,tomorrow morning? " actualy he was miss her too

" i won't be selfish oppa,just focus to take care your dad. but i miss you so much"

" i miss you more, i'm sorry shinhye i'll back to seoul soon"

" i love you,oppa" she said

" i love you more" he beat her. then she make a cutes voice

" then i want to heard your laugh" he felt sad, how could be this girl so cute,i'm sorry shinhye,i just won't you had a trouble

"then i can have a nice dream tonight,bye oppa" she off the phone.

Mom heard their conversation.she start to crying again,she felt so sorry to both of them.She inside to shinhye's room, she was sleep with hugging  their photo. Mom get closer to the bed. her hair gently." i'm sorry shinhye,i will ruin your happiness,because my heart said that man is my son.i'll find it soon,if it's true,so you must break with your oppa" she said by herself " i know its not your fault,it's our fault, as your parent>>>