chapter 11

not blessed love

Mom thanks to sangwook already send her daugther home.She invite sangwook to restaurant and their home more often. Someday mom ask her about Sangwook." Seem he was a nice boy " when they're watch the TV

"Oh yeah, he was so kind with us as senior,he was like a brother for us " she replied still focus on TV

" why you tried to dating with him,i think he was nice become Future Son-inlaw " mom start to ask about her feeling.

" i'm have a boyfriend mom"

 " But you seem sad, like didn't have a boyfriend"

" Mom.. please! moreover i didn't have a spesial feeling to him" she turn a head, look at her mom. she raise her voice.

" ShinHye please, i just won't saw you sad,crying and drunk all the night. if you really have a boyfriend, you must be happy in everyday" mom her hair.

" do you think i'm a liar?" her voice was weak

Mom hug her so tightly, " shinhye..,i'm your mom, i know everything about you though you didn't said anything i could felt what did you felt" 

" Mom... i'm sorry" she seem couldn't hold a tears

" I also had ever young,so i could felt what you felt now.you're so young then just enjoy this time for a better things. a important things is, i didn't want to see my pretty daughter always sad and crying, because of a man." mom kissed her forehead and wipe her tears.

 

***

 

They become awkward each other in the office,andYeonSeok notice that. "what happen with this two?" he think. He ask to Sangwook during lunch in cafetaria." OMG!! did she know about this?" he got a shock when sangwook tell him about her mom permission.

" but you're be happy,right. i was envy with you senior, when i ask my girlfriend parent to give us blessing,they seem not easy to said it" he said

" how a bout your felt, did you have a special felt about shinhye?" he

" i'm not sure  actualy, we're together as a time for so long so we're look like a family,right?" he lied. he had some feeling to her,but he was afraid to confess it.


 

 

Shinhye was in cafetaria at dinning time. Sangwook sat infrot of her. " may i sat here?"  she just smile. Silent.. they just focus on their meal. then...

" ShinHye i'm sorry " sangwook start to talk. " i didn't had a choice at the time.but don't worry, i couldn't utilize a situation."

Shinhye raise her head, " No need senior, honestly i would said it first,because of my mom,i hope you didn't misunderstanding"

" oh don't worry,i know that you really love your boyfriend,right?" he said.and shinhye just nod

" seem my mom didn't like it,you're so kind, senior and look like our brother in team" she praise him

" your mom just worrying her daughter,i'ts normal" he sip a tea

" senior..,you remind me to my brother" she smile

" eh, you have a brother, i think i never meet him"

she throw her back on the couch " i have one brother but since my parent divorced,we separated and never meet again until now" her face was blank

" oh, sorry,i didn't mean  to"

" it's okay "

" then, i'm your brother now so you should call me oppa " he raise his hand to shake hand with her. she just follow it and laugh each other

" aah, i have an idea, we just act like a couple in front of your mom" he continued

"eh.., are you sure, senior?" she felt a guilty for sangwook. he nod

" thank you so much " she felt so happy,seem a awkwardness was gone.

 

Day by Day, they 're act as a couple when they meet mom. Mom so happy saw them. Since that,shinhye almost never drunk again. Sangwook always send her home. Sometimes they spent time in the weekend. Seem Shinhye enjoyed that moment,she almost forgot about Lee.

 

Today mom have a invitation from her friend.Mom want shinhye and sangwook to accompany her.

" you must brought them and introduce him too" her friend ask

" of course, i'll."

" seem next year you'll made a engagement party for them" she tease mom.

" i hope so,after that i'll focus to find my son and brought him back home" mom so happy

Mom come early in the party to help something. ShinHye promise that she'll come after office hour. 7.00 PM shinhye and sangwook arrive in a lobby. she call mom. " mom, i'm in the lobby now,"

" ooh wait, i'll pick up you, we're in private room now, a party will be held on ballroom" she said to her friend to pick up shinhye in lobby, then she toward to lift.

 

She step in a lift when the door was open. She meet Lee there, inside lift. He want to resto in 3rd floor. They just staring each other no word just smile. Mom was thought of something " this boy..seem familiar " she just  hard thought 

vice versa with Lee " This aunty... look like" he still thought.

The door was open,Lee was step out of the lift. He remember who is she,when he turn back, the door was close. He run toward the glass capsule was down looking for his mom. Mom also looking for him when she remember who is he, that shinhye boyfriend.. then he was my son... When they eyes was meet each other, Lee was yell " Mom...."  He looking at her, then she was looking at him so sad she wasn't realize that tears was down. Lee felt have a prove that she was really his lost mom. He tried to get a lift to down,but he was ran so fast to down floor,following a glass of capsule. His mind so agitated.

Mom step out the lift, looking for shinhye in lobby her step was gremble remind what she meet early. Shinhye wave her hand but she was't respon " Mom..." shinhye tap her mom. She seem shock. Sangwook bow to her.

"Mom, are you okay? why you look so mess " shinhye so worry about her.

" aah.. i'm okay,lets go" Mom tried to look fine. they toward to the lift.

 

Lee was there too, he was hide behind a reception,he want to ran to hug his mom,but he realize that mom with sangwook and shinhye " How could be they knowing each other? " he thought.again.. he just watching them from far a way. Then his eyes was meet shinhye's eyes. Shinhye was call him

" opaa..." she yell ran toward him.

" oppa wait... oppa... " she ran so fast to chase him.

Sangwook tried to follow her.

when his eyes meet her, he turn back to hide, but when he realize that shinhye was run to chase him,he ran too,tried to escape.  " oppa... please stop.. oppa... " then shinhye really stop to chase him. she was fell down.  Everyone was scream when saw shinhye hit by a car. Her gown was ripped, messy with blood. When he ran out the lobby she still tried to chase him,but she didn't aware the car in front of her. He was turn back,he toward her,  want to help her.

she was open her eyes slowly " oppa..it's really you, why you ran from me" her breath so panted. He couldn't said anything

" i was so tired to chase you, please didn't ran again, oppa " her voice so weak. He just shook his head. Then she was collapse, some people helped him to move her.

 

Then his phone was rang, he was leave to meet Mike in Resto.

" Heii..Where were you go, i was 1 hour waiting for you,look you're so messy"

" could we back to the room,we're dinner inside" he rose and step out the restaurant

" iisshhh...this boy did you thought i'm your assistant?" he follow him back to the room

 

He was skip his meal,he was totally drunk

" i'm sorry shinhye i was hurt you, i'm a loser, i'm a real bastard " he was cried a lot .

 

"She was hurt because of me, she hurt in front of me but i was ran, i should there to help you ,not him. i should help her brought to the hospital, but i was ran and escape again and again"

" heeii..mike, finally i found her, i meet my mom, we meet again" he laugh

" mom... could i hug you, i really miss you " he cried again

 

Mike just shook his head, looking at him so worst now. " Eh, what happen with shinhye, it's really he meet his mom,how could be?" 

***

 

Mom sleep beside her,she always hold her hand all the night. Sangwook come to the hospital in the morning he was so sad when saw them. he was sat in the bench,in waiting room. Mom awake,and step out the room,then saw him.

" oh you was here, why you come so early?" mom greet him.

" Yes aunty,please fix yourself,then i will here to keep an eye on her "  then mom was go home for a while.

He was sat on bench beside her bed. looking at her carefully. " why you so stubborn shinhye. i know that you're so in love with him,but please take care your self" he saidby himself

when mom back, seem sangwook was talking with a doctor. " how about my daughter?" she ask

" we need a medical report,then we could do something. let's pray for the best " then doctor leave them

 

Then Shinhye was wake up,she tried to sat,but she fell. her head so pain but when she saw her mom she tried to smile. Mom just caress her hair, she warn shinhye to not much talk. Mom told to sangwook to go home, and she ask an annual leave for shinhye,in  the office of a couple day. Base on medical report, glad her condition was fine,nothing a serious at her injury. She should stay in the hospital for 2 week.

" Mom, I'm sorry that i made you so worrying me" she said while she look at her mom so tired.

" Just focus to your healthy,didn't thought much " mom tried to ignore her word.

Honestly, she was so confuse now. one side,she was happy could meet her son, the other side,she was pain while thought about their relationship. as she know,shinhye was stubborn like her too. She still not ready while they'll meet each other and made a confession who's thye're, she know that shinhye ran to chase him beacuse she want to introduce him in to her mom at the time.

>>>