chapter 3

not blessed love

17  years later....

Lee's home,   "Just enjoy your trip dad" and he continue "aah don't forget to add some money in my accout" said lee.who still look at his laptop

"You.... really something" dad yell and trow a pillow to him and leave ,Lee smile dorky.

 

Since dad not there,Lee just have fun and party every night with his friend.His dad had bussiness trip to mexico for 3 month.He still manage to expansion of bussines.

Il Woo coming...," lets go out,aren't you feel bored just watch your laptop" he sit in sofa oposite him "eh,where should we go tonight? he ask with lazy tone.

"my friend birthday...come on fix up" Il woo pull and drag him to bedroom  " aisshh... why you so excited,eh it's just birtday party!"

a few later,they are arrive and step in cozy place with lovely colour decoration. full of love shape baloon. "what place it this,aah it's like 17th girls birthday" Lee murmured,he feel not interested. il woo turn around looking for someone..then  a pretty girl with bright smile walking toward to him..

"Happy birthday my sweety..."il woo say congrate her.he kiss her cheeck. " ahh.. i think you're not come" she turn her head to Lee,

"aah.. i'm forget introducing you, Lee, this is my sweety Hacci. and shin,this is my best friend Lee" said Ilwoo.

" Hello,Happy birrthday miss Hacci,i'm sorry i didn't bring a birth gift " he said then bow.

" oh, thank you for coming mr. lee...." she didn't continue her word as she dont know his full name

" Lee MinHo" he continue as he know what she mean.

" aah yess,so enjoy the party please..,i'm sorry i must greet to another guest" she said,then she leave them.

when she so busy greet another guest, Lee's eyes just following her from a far. He sit in the corner, Accidently he remember his sister,he look at the window " today is shin birthday too,if they family never separated,maybe he will celebrate her birthday with mom and dad. Shin look at him,sit in front of him but he didn't relize.

"eehmm.." 

then he turn his head,with a little bit nervous Hacci was in front of him  " I'm sorry,i was make you shock " she smile,that she know his face turn.

"no..nothing,so you just 20y/o now? how do you feel?"

" nothing different than before" she smile but she notice his face blank look  " are you okay,mr lee ?" 

he got shock twice " aah i'm sorry,i just thought about something"

"about what? aah sorry if you dont mind" she ask him

"i just remember about my sister, today is her 20 birthday too"

[me: she's in front of you now,minho]

" really, so we're same ages,ooh i mean, me and your sister. said to her, happy birthday too from me. so why you dont go home to make a party with her."
" She's not here,actualy i dont know where is she now " he feel so sad

" ooh i really sorry,mr.Lee,i dont mean to make you sad " she feel so guilty.

Then IlWoo and Mike is coming join to them.. "Please don't ruin my best party. how dare you made dirty transaction here" she hit his arm turn to mike

that she know about their dirty bussiness, they always made drugs transaction.

both of them laughing so loud " Don't worry my darling,i will obey to promise that i made with your mom" said mike then they laughing loud again.

she hit they arms more hard, "hey...you're 20 now,not child anymore,take it easy" Il woo said. " You wanna die?" she warn them.

"let me tell you lee, my uncle was kidnap and bring her to seoul,to be come a model since 3 year a go. but her mom give me and my uncle many deal. bla...bla...bla.. " he tell to him its seem mike .

" it's not like that.." she pout . Lee just smile, he really amazing with her eyes bright when she smile. " it's just because  i'm still young and  my mom so worry about me,we never separated for a long time." she try to expain. then She's phone is rang.. aah it's my mom.she walk to some quite place.

" yes,mom how are you,when are you home?"

" ooh party wasn't end yet?, happy birthday my lovely" mom hear some noise at back

" aah,yes hehe.. not yet"

" i'll home tomorow morning, i'll make sure that my place must clean" she warn her.

" i'll promise to clean up after that mom,see u tomorrow,miss you" she hung phone

Then they finish a party at 3.00 AM. 

**

it's almost morning, then Ilwoo stay at lee's home

they're lay in bed,ilWoo feel so sleepy,but he notice that lee is like out of mind. " are you think about her? he teasing him.

"you lie,i know who you are.. i know you like her,right?"

lee smile,he lie if he dont like her. " What if that i like her,do you want to help me?" he ask il woo, Il Woo is her patner in many Photoshoot. Mike's uncle was find her talent at first time,then they become best friend until now.

" Dont',she so pure,goodess,please don't you bring her to our dark life,i'll killed by her mom" he laugh

but he try to find some information in internet,as she's a model. He find her CV:
Hacci a.k.a SHIN HYE - 18.02.1990- Blood A- a rising star models-starting 2005

" hei..,give me her phone number,please.."he tap Ilwoo back

"No..i dont,i know you brat!!" he threw a pillow on his then they laugh

[me: don't do that mino,she's your sister]

 

***

At  her home,

"Mommy i miss you.." she jump from bed to hug her mom.. "miss you too,i'm sorry i not here last night" she said " so tell me about party,are you happy?" she continue " of course mom" she lay her cheek at mom breath." look at me, shinhye..." mom cup her face...

" you're 20 y/o now.. thanks for grow up so well, i'm proud be your mom" she kissed shinhye's forehead,try to hold her cry

" mom..please don't be sad again.i know that you still miss Lee oppa. yes, me too. i really miss him so much.Lets pray, that he will be alright, grow up so well, become successfull man.i still believe that " she tried to calm her. " So where's my gift mom?"

" aah yeah, i forgot to buy it.. hehehe" she . " so tell me what do you want from me,now. i'll accept everything you want" she said,that she know Shinhye is not child anymore.

" Really mom, for everything that i want? you don't interrupt " shinhye looks so excited

" hei..., don't try to do some  weird thing. and don't freak my trust" she warn her.

wait mom... then she move open a drawer, take an envelope."Do you wanna be a police woman?" mom's eyes open wide

"nah,just sign it"she said " you promise me.." continued

"you're being a model,i think?"

"it's my childhood dream, mom a model just for hobby" she beg her.

ShinHye saw a  sad expression on mom face." Don't worry mom,i promise to try my best. i'll take a chance to restore my father's name.

They hugging each other. mom wishper something " i know you can do it" >>>