chapter 13

not blessed love

- Morning sweety did you sleep a well, Lee texted to shinhye

- *smile emoticon* have a nice day, she replied

- Dont tried to flirting with your senior, because i'm eyeing *mad emoticon*

- *sad emoticon* don't texted again until break time

 

Seem their relationship is going better than before. every morning they'll  texted for bring a some motivation for each other, in the night they on call, tell about everything until the other one become sleepy and off the phone. ShinHye more be cheerful everyday. Her team so happy about that.Honestly, ha jiwon still worry about her. Sang wook said to them that don't ruin her happiness. Because he could felt shinhye pain,her tears and how much she love that man. Shinhye was happy, finally she could be felt a real dating,like a couple,usual.He was pick up her in the office,and send her to home, delever bento for lunch or dinner, sometimes. Vice versa to Lee. SeungHwan so surpise about his effort. He almost forget a taste of .

 " Shinhye, i'm home,YeonSeok,please take care of her" Jiwon say goodbye. Tonight she stay in the office . As usual Lee was come into her, for dinner.

" How about work today, how about uncle ? " she ask during walk into the resto near by her office. Shinhye was happy that lee worked at SeungHwan Studio, she felt sorry because she so worry about his job, and didn't know that he was uncle's employee.

He just staring at her when she take a meal.He almost didn't touch his meal. " how could i ignoring her cuteness all the time.i'm so sorry,shinhye" he said by himself. " finish your meal, why you staring at me like this" she put a chopstick.  "don't tried to ert thing, about me" she continuing. Lee just smile. " I'm full even only staring on you " he tried to joke with her. Lee send back her to the office.

" home, you should wake up early, tomorow. drive safety" then she give a light kiss on his. He took her hands, " couldn't we like this for a while" he was embracing.

YoonSeok about what did he saw. " i didn't worry anymore, because he was worked at my friend's uncle company."

" that's good,if you really have a boyfriend then you would be happy because of him. not like you before, you always drunk everynight.

 

****

 

" Naah..finally you brave to fight for shinhye.i hope you wouldn't escape from us again" Ji won talk with lee, when they meet in a lobby. He just smile.

" i hear you work at agency which she as a model, before? that's good, i hope you didn't make her cried anymore"

" aa yes, thank you, i hope we could be a friend,said thanks to SangWook too "

 

 

SeungHwan tell him to come in to his room.He ask lee went to JeJu Island, to replace him Meeting with client, and checking all preparation about next project. " could i go with shinhye?i'll prioritize a work first " he wink

"Aaah... this boy how could i say no to you,but i have one condition" he said " please, don't make she cried again" he tap his back and walk into desk.

Lee so happy about that." i'll promise to take good care and wouldn't ruin your trust " he was grinned. 

 

He was so busy this days preparing document for presentation,checking all the tools which he need in Jeju. He just texted her to said sorry, no time for lunch,dinner all this time. Shinhye just smile read his texted.

- just focus on your paper work, but don't skip your meal and take a rest for a moment. *shinhye texted him in the midnight,she still in the office.

- I'm home now and ready to sleep * he replied quickly

- Good, have nice dream^^ don't forget to setting alarm.... when she want to push 'send' icon, he was calling. Shin hye ignore his call and giggling at the moment.

- you ready to sleep,right?then why you call * she replied

- just pick up your phone * mad emoticon*

- No.. sleep now, i'll call you in the morning,No replied again please * giggling emoticon

 

***

 

He waiting for shinhye after office hour, " Hi.. mr. Lee how are you? " Ji Won Greet him when she meet in front of office. " do you have a time?" lee ask her to caffetaria.

" I just wanna said thank you " he starting talk

" for what?"

" because of you,i have been thinking everything "

She nod. " i heard you work at Agency,which she work as a model before, congratzz" she smile. " i hope you didn't will escape for us,anymore"

Lee staring at her,while sipp his coffee. " thank you,because you give me a change for it,said thanks to Sangwook too "

" did you meet her mom?" she ask

" aah, not yet i still uncomfortable to meet her.because i so irresponsible to her daughter" lee just look at down.

" I think you should meet her, to clarifying everything. her mom so nice,so don't be afraid "she smile.then shinhye coming.

" I told you before,he was a different now,so don't worry Ji won" she talk to jiwon,pride him.

" yes, i know it,so.. i'll leave" she walk out the caffetaria, back to police station

 

Lee send her home, Shinhye look so surprise when Lee tell her about his Bussines trip to Jeju next month,and SeungHwan allow him to invite her.

" it's cheating,oppa. it's your business trip,why you bring up personal issue"

" no,that's not. i just take my annual leave after this meeting"he wink

" do you want come in?" she ask him.

" It's too late, just come in" he kissed her lightly.

" drive safety, please" she walk into her home.

 

Mom saw them from the resto,her body felt so tremble,she lost her balance glad SeMi hold her shoulder and lead her to sat.

" are you okay,maddam? you should get  rest soon." she give her a glass of water. Mom just lean her head on bench. She felt so sin,and guilty saw her children like that.

" Thank you SeMi, i'm okay." mom said.

 

At Shinhye's home,

" Mom.. why so late today,somany customer today?" shinhye ask her mom,Mom back home almost 01.00 AM.

" ah.. yeah, so i'm felt tired, let's go to sleep" actualy mom just wasting time at resto. she couldn't close her eyes,just thought about them.

" I should meet him quickly and tell him about shinhye and Lee, before everything become late.

 

 

****

 

Lee pick up her in the morning, they'll go to JeJu today. Shinhye have a anuall leave for 3days. She wanna go vacation for 3 days,when she told her mom to get permission. Both of them so happy many people seem jealous look at them.   They was arrived at Jeju ariport almost lunch time. after they had a meal,they went to a Resort, Lee'll meet with Manager of a resort. to disscus about tomorrow.

 

ShinHye feel awkward when she would stay in same room with him. though they have been sleep together in same bed twice, at her room and mike's apartement before.but she felt bit worry. Glad Lee could read an awkwardness at her face.

Lee walk out from bathroom and prepare to meet with a Promotion Saff, " shinhye,sorry maybe i'll dinner with Mr. Choi, maybe you should dinner alone. just call the staff if you need something " Lee kissed her forehead before leave.

" oh..,it's okay."

she feel so bit relax when lee not here. She lock the door,and get to shower. after that she just enjoying beautiful view on the beach." aah.. i'm hungry" she said by herself. she went out the resort looking around,found a traditional resto. She glance at her watch, 8.00 PM. She just looking around. she didn't know her step bring her on the beach, She was barefoot while walking at the sand. She really feel quietness and comfortable sat on the sand, just watch the brightly moon in the sky.

Her Eyes locked on one family who's playing around at the beach,Their father preparing fire camp. She  felt sadness suddently,remember her family member. her dad,mom,lovely brother. " dad, where did you now? how have you been? how about oppa?" her cheek become wet now. She just recalling beatiful moment of them which she have, when she saw a father playing guitar, mom and their child just sing and dancing walking around a fire camp.  She didn't notice her phone was rang more than once. she didn't notice many message alert. it's almost 11.00 PM.

The other side, Lee felt so worry waiting for replied from shinhye.she didn't pick up her phone. He call the staff, no clue.He just ran in every where looking for her. When he felt so fatigue, he notice her just sat on the sand. He took a deeply breath "aahh.. finally i found you " he said by himself. Shinhye really out of her mind,she didn't notice that someone staring at her. Lee just curious what does she saw, why so serious. He just saw a family beautiful moment at fire camp." what the special look?" he thought.

" How long you'll sat here? he ask her, tried to bring back her sense. She was so surprise Lee just beside her.

" oh,oppa,since when you here?" she wipe her tears suddenly. hope lee didn't notice it.

" OMG.. shinhye,you're so something, what did you thinking about?"

" i'm sorry oppa,i just.." she stoped her word.Lee was fixed her hair

"oh... did you cried?" He notice her cheek was wet. Shinhye just smile, she was caught by him . Lee embrace her tightly.She lean her head on his chest,

" Did you saw that family, there?she pointing at them.

"hhmm,"

" they make me really miss my dad,and my oppa" she said.

"ooh..it that so? did you said your oppa, seem like me? so your oppa was there. then don't be sad again" he smile,caress her arm.

" ahh..yes, you look like my oppa, your name same with him" she laugh. They was hugging each other,during back the room.

 

in the room,

"i'm sorry oppa, always make you worrying about me,just sleep,you should wake up early tomorrow morning" she was ready to sleep

" heeii.. what are you doing? let me go,i can't breath." she struggle to free from his hug.

" no,i wouldn't, if i release it,then you'll leave and make me worry again"

" aahh.. thank you for worrying me,oppa"

 

****

Shinhye wake up him in the morning, preparing his stuff for a meeting.

" i'm promise, after this, i'll accompany you, walking around this area.''

" Don't worry, just focus your project..i'll be waiting" she kissed his cheeks

Lee was meet the client and discuss about their CF project at JeoMinJi Botanical Garden for next month. Shinhye just walking around at the resort. She went to Teddy bears museum. she bought many cutes teddy,felt so happy all day.

Lee finishing his meeting project until nite. when he back to the room he saw her was sleep in the sofa, smile when he look at a teddy. He lift her to the bed, but she stirr a sleep. " ooh, oppa you're back, i'm sorry did you tired? " she tried to sat.

" no, just back to sleep" he toward to the balcony,she stood up following him. She saw many people around the resort. seem like a night market festival was there. " oppa, should we go there?" she seem happy. 

" lets go.." he smile.

They was so happy, though Lee was bit tired,but this moment felt erasing his tired. they walking around,tried many traditional food,bought many a couple things. Sinhye saw a Tent Future Teller. She pull him into there.

" what's it this? " lee look not interesting.

"ssttt..." shinhye was calm him. 

Madam ask name both of them, and ask her to pick up one card and smile when open it. FAMILY then she ask lee to pick up one too. again she just smile FATE. Madam ask her to pick  the second card and open  it,she raise her eyebrow when read the card. LOVE She ask Lee to pick second card and open by himself. She shook her head while read the card FAULT. She look at them clearly,so carefuly.

" Young Lady, please..got a forgiveness from God"

" eh,anything wrong,madam? " shinhye looked so worry

" Please,go home said sorry to your parent" Madam said. She look so sad now. Lee bow at her and  pull up her to leave the tent. but shinhye still confuse about earlier. She seem not enjoying a moment now.

" do you tired?" lee saw her face so pale.she nod

At her room, Lee felt she was quiet. Shinhye still thinking what madam said before,What happen with me. >>>