chapter 4

not blessed love

Since she was accepted in police academy,shinhye dedicate to quit from SeungHwan models agency.

"are you busy today?" mom ask her in breakfast time.

"i should go to meet uncle Seunghwan before i finish last photoshoot today"

" aah say thank you for him,and bring it to him."mom was prepare many lunch box for all staff.

Today is last her project,they'll go to beach for last photoshoot.SeungHwan and Mike was prepare farewell party for her. Ilwoo was invite Lee too

She didn't tell them that she want accept in police academy,she just said that she want to focus in college,in overseas .so it's time to go home. Mike and Ilwoo give him a chance to take her home.Bad for him,ShinHye was a sleep during way to home.

"we're arrived,Shin" he wake up her.

"ooh,i'm sorry mr.Lee,i felt so tired.and thanks for take me home" then she step out from the car.

"Wait," he hold her hand. and she turn around

"ooh, i'm sorry do you want to come in?"

"No it's too late,but.. he take a box from his pocket,it's bracelet.then he put on her right wrist,take her hands.ShinHye got shocked little bit while he kissed her hands," eeh?"

"go..it's too late" he break his hands and smile.

" thanks you so much mr.lee" she give him a soft kiss on his cheec,and turn around toward a door. He was smile,watch her act.

 

At his room,he just smile by himself." hey what happen with you today,why you look so happy.you have new investor?" dad curious about his face.

"new investor for my heart" he wink 

" so tell me who's a pity girl,hah?" he

"ah not now,dad...hoaam.. " he pretend to fall a sleep. Dad was smile than leave his room. He grab his phone,text a MMS on her. "goodnite, he put  her pic while she sleep at his car earlier.

 

******

ShinHye lived at dorm for 3 years in police academy. she meet Ha Jiwon as room mate. She just focus on her study,almost forget about her friend,

and Lee's too,he just focus his work to remove her on his mind.he feel little bit frustation because of lost contact with her.He tried to  build his "dark" business.

Since he didn't finished his school,and he was watched his dad activity everyday,so he doing like his dad. although he know have high risk. but he felt easy to get some money.

She was graduate with a good score and she will work at police station.a same place with her dad work for long time ago.Mom prepare some meal for celebrate her graduate.Glad she was one dept.with Hajiwon,YooYeonSeok,and a nice spv. Joo SangWook.they have a great synergy during work.

 

At night, they made a little party to celebrate their 1st project,who finished so well.3 of them almost drunk because of alcohol. only shinhye was mindful because she can't tolerant with alcohol.She just step down from bus and walking around toward her home and she was talking with jiwon at phone,she saw someone run toward her.suddenly pull her arm to alley and push her on wall.she try to pull away but he grab her arm so tight. She heard someone yell. " where're you bratt,hey.. arrest him"  

she thought that this drunken man was run to escape from those men. He was turn his head and kisses her so hard when he heard sound of someone step closer. ShinHye still struggle tried to be free. " aissh,those young people..." a man said when see them at alley then he was turn back. Ha JiWon call her name at phone. "Hacci...Hacci.. are you still there" no answer. " Shinhye...shinhye.. are you okay?" still no answer,then she turn off.Phone was drop.

He was heard that name and break the kiss.Shinhye slap him twice. "hacci,are you ms.hacci? are you really ms.shinhye?" he look at her

"who're you,do you know me? she feel little scared now. Then he start to kiss her again more smooth and passionate than before she can feel a different too.Shinhye was more confuse and scared.. " who's he?"  she can't see his face clearly,because it's so dark. she can feel his hand on her nape and glidding on her waist now But,she relize something,her hand tried to find a cuffs in bag.and clock his hands. She tried to find something on his pocket."ooh,i got it" she find small soft gun, put in her bag quickly.

"please,stop..i can't breath.." she beg while she notice he tried move his lips on her back ears.Then he break the kiss.

"Heii..what are you doing with my hands,let it go.." he got shock while he relize something wrong in his hands

" ooh,so what are you doing with my lips,mister??" she rise her voice.

" i'm sorry,i'll explain it.please.."

" explain it everything on police station"she ignore him and walking to bus shelter. Everyone just smile and gigling see them."it's so embarrassed, this was fault" she tried to cover her face. in away to her office,she never talk to him.

At police Station,

Everybody watched them upset. "hei,shinhye,what happen with you? i think you was home" YeonSeok watch her so upset.and help her to open the cuff. she take a breath so deeply." just process him, he was drunk,made a distrubance in puplic area,made unconfortable some people" she said to YeonSeok then she toward to her room. Sang Wook was waited her. "ah you made me shock"

"what happen to you,HaJiwon call me that you get in trouble?"

" no,i'm okay. just drunken man" she lied,she take a sit on sofa laydown her head and close her eyes. SangWook watched him on cctv seriously.

"are you know him?" he ask her. she shook her head." probably your ex-boyfriend or secret admirer"he continued

"heeiii...No,i never have a boyfriend" she opened her eye's wide toward him and watched him on cctv too.

"really, you're lied" he wink. she hit his back.she back to sofa,take a gun and give it to sangwook. "i fund it in his pocket."

"eeh,he have a gun? i'll check his history " he turn his head.

" i'll home,see you tomorow" then she walking out to the door." wait..,i'll take you home"

after that Lee was slept on cell for tonight. ShinHye was pass him on cell. he was so messy. he tried to talk,but she ignore him again. she felt so tired today..>>>