chapter 15

not blessed love

" good morning ms.shinhye.did you sleep well" Ms. song come in,when shinhye already showered

" oh, you're here" she smile.

" good,you had a bath,so lets breakfast" she show two bowl of porridge

it was more than 4 month shinhye stayed in hospital. her condition not much improve. she still looked so depression. Ms. Song who give her treatment, seem so was touched on her sadness. She still looking for her phone,just checking if he was calling. actually mom keep her phone,but Mr.Kim said it not much helping.He said that We just help shinnhye could be accept this situation,not for set apart shinhye and her brother. like or dislike they would be together again as brother and sister. Doctor was said,all family should be coorperating to help her, more be patient on her emotions. she was talk with mom,but if she remember on his,she was being mad on mom and starting for cried again.

" take a breath... 1..2..3.. released it slowly, okay repeat again until you feel better"Ms Song give her intruction, during treatment, when her assistant showing picture of Lee.sometime they use their picture as media,for treatment

"let's tried once more,take a breath more deeply.just thought that he was your lovely big brother who you miss, so much.not your lover. come on, you could be doing that,shinhye " she said.

Shinhye's body was tremble because she was crying alot." no..please don't push me again,i don't want .please give him back,let me be with him" she put down her face.

" take it slowly as you can,shinhye,we'll waiting for you" ms. Song whisper while hug her.

" why..,? how could it happen on me,did i make a mistake. then i should  got a punishment"

"it's not punishment from God,it's not your fault or your parents.but both of you was fallin in love at wrong person." Ms. Song said

 

"oppa..give it to me..oppa..that's mine" a little girl ran toward her brother,but he was ran so fast while laugh full of win ,then his little sister couldn't caught him. a brother was turn around when he heard his sister's cried. He was ran back to her,when he saw she was fell.her  dress became mess.

" are you okay,let me see" a brother help her to stand,and hand to hand walking back in to the bench. Their parent was come,seem a mom was nagging at him.

 

Shinhye and Ms.Song was there after lunch,saw everything was happen. Shinhye's heart was beating so fast,like she rewind to her past, a beautiful moment with her brother. she didn't realize a tears fell down. Ms. Song smile look at her. She notice, it was give her big impact. ShinHye cried on her embrace." I miss him so much,i wanna come back to my past" she said

" did you miss your brother? really?" she open eyes wide  shinhye just nod. after seeing them, she was remember,how nice her brother, he always help her,make her laughter with funniest mimic. 

" good,but take it slowly shinhye, i believed you"

" did he know about this? " she ask

" not yet, we dedicate to telling you first,because we're believed in you. then, i hope you'll help him too" Ms. Song said. Shinhye was take a breath so deeply,she couldn't imagine his reaction when he know the truth.

" don't worry shinhye, you just need the time,and we'll be waiting"

 

****

 Shinhye has recovered, she was passed a hard time with many tears was fell. but Mr. Kim said,she should come to clinic just for checking her condition. Doctor give her some pills to take home. Today Mr. WonBin visited mom's resto, to talk as personal to her.

" how have you been,shinhye?" he greeting her,when she come from the kitchen.

" ooh..i'm very pleased you'll come here." mom bow and told him to sat. she leave them,and step in the kitchen.

" did you ready for back to work?" he ask her carefully,as her mom said that shinhye was recovered now.

" yes, mr. Won, i was leave to long,and i'm ready now"
" are you sure,should i  mutate you? i could send you to myongdong,or namdaemun police station"

" aah.. no need, don't worry.i'm fine mr.Won"

 

Shinhye arrived in the office almost noon. Everybody was screaming look at her.She got many hug,kissed from everyone. They was surprise when Mr. WonBin bring a big size of tiramisu cake. they had welcoming back party for shinhye at mom's restaurant at night.

" take it," mom give her new handphone. she was keep old phone of her.

" eh, where's my phone?" she remember her phone. She just nod when mom said,she keep it,because she didn't want saw her sad face again.

" Shinhye...,just take a breath deeply when you starting missed your boyfriend." mom hug her while caress her hair.

" Do you want accompany me visited dad,tomorrow morning?" shinhye ask

mom just think for a second,then she was agree to come with shinhye to visited her ex-hubby.It's will be first time for her visited him as her dad,not as lee's father.

 

When she saw Lee's dad,she still unbelieved a truth that he being her dad too. she getting closer,grab mom's hand so tight,mom look at her while take a breath, to make sure her feeling . shinhye was following mom,and come in to her dad. she hold his arm,when dad touch every single part of shinhye's face. No words able said,though just one word. only tears who can explain their feeling. Mom who saw their precious moment, so relieved. They didn't care about many people who saw their perfect moment.

" dad..,please give me more time,and help me to accept the truth" shinhye replied dad's said,when he said sorry about everything.

" thank you for grew up her become a lovely girl with a strong heart,and i'm sorry i was failure to take care our son." he said to mom.

"Mr. Lee, you have a guess" warden break their precious moment. Shinhye glance at her watch. it's visiting time.

"i'll leave now, i'll visited you often" she said,then she step come closer to dad. give him a goodbye kiss. actually she was clumsy to do it first. but she really couldn't denied a happier feeling,that she found her dad. Dad was smiling broadly,feel like he win a lottery. it's a best moment which he was waiting for so long,it's a best gift from God. he feel like have a beautiful dream.He almost forget about a guest who waiting for him,warden reminder him about a next guest. then he follow him at back. Dad was surprised,saw his ex-wifey was talking with Mike.

" oh.. how are you uncle " Mike turn around,give his hand.

"ah.. yeah,i'm feel good" he smiled broadly.

"he was stucked since he couldn't reach shinhye. then Seunghwan send him on business trip on New Zealand." mike replied when Lee's dad ask about Lee.  Mike was shocked heard his said about shinhye's mom. " what?? she's your ex-wife? then shinhye is...?" he stop  his word.

" omo..omo.. what a fate is. ajussi,did you know they was in love relationship? how could  be" mike really shocked.

" that's why shinhye was ignoring him all time. we'll tell him the truth as soon as he was back to seoul"

" though it so hard to believed,but i'm promise to helped" Mike said.

****

 

" Lee.. where are you, we have appointment with Dr.Kim " seunghwan said on the phone

" yeah, i'll be there at 15 minute, seoul being jammed,though  i was leaving only 1 year  " he said.

" in 1 year,so many changing here.hahaha... " he said

Lee just arrived from New Zealand this week. Today they'll visited Dr.Kim a Psychiatry at his office. As arranged by shinhye's mom before,his dad will come too. Lee was surprise when they arrived in Dr.Kim office.

" uncle,anything happen with you? why we should be here?"

" yaa.., do you think i need a treatment? Dr. Kim is my old friend, we just for lunch together " he said while come in to lobby.

a councellor greet them,ask to waiting. a councellor dial his extention number,to confirm Mr. seunghwan was here.

 

" Oh.. mr. Lee how have you been? glad to meet you here." Mr. Jang greet him. but seem Lee  was thought for a second, then he remember him. mr. Jang is councellor who his meet at bar,almost 1 year a go.

"I'm Jang,did you remember me who safe you at FX-bar" he tried to remind him

" aah.. yeah, i'm sorry, i forgot you."

" lets we talk in my room" Mr. Jang lead them in to private room. a few minute later,Dr. kim come in break their conversation. Seunghwan leave him alone with a councellor in private room, Dr. Kim invite him to come in to his room. then they could heard what their talking about at private room. Lee was come to Dr. Kim room,when his parent was there. When he walk in to his room, he saw a young lady come out from restroom. He know it Shinhye, he want to approached her,but a councellor remind him about Dr. Kim.

Mr. jang open the door,lead him to inside.lee was surprised saw his dad,and his mom. He still remember his first meeting in lift at Mike's apartement. many question flying in his mind,he didn't heard anything when SeungHwan ask him to sat. He just looking at his parent alternately unable to say something,though many question in his mind.

"okay everyone,its time for lunch. so i'll treat you"Dr. Kim said to invite them to the cafetaria. he saw an awkwardness on their gaze,then he tried to reduce it. He was prepare everything in there. they wish, their first encounter being normal,not like as shinhye before. Lee and his parents in one table,Dr.Kim,seungHwan, mr. Jang and two of warden who accompany his dad on next table.

" Lee...why you didn't greet to your mom.did you miss her so much?" seunghwan tap his soulder.

" ah.. yeah, actually i bit awkward earlier." He was shy

" I know, it must hard because it the first time we meet again,after a long time,but i'm glad to see you grew up so well" mom tried to said.

"I'm sorry for that time,i didn't recognize you. and now, might i to hug you? " mom glance at him carefully. He rose ran to his mom,they hugging each other so tight.

No word could be explain their feeling. Everybody who saw their emotional moment will be carried away the situation. A waiters break their precious moment,who bring some meal for lunch.Everyone happy during a meal,saw their moment. But Not for Dr. Kim. He still worries about lee's raction if he know about shinhye. " i'm sorry,i should to use a restroom" lee said.

Dr. Kim's worries was happen now. They was so enjoy a moment. till didn't realize that someone was there.Shinhye was there when lee was in the restroom

"Hello everybody,i'm sorry,mom i couldn't send you home,i should comeback to the office. but please take it home" she told to her mom and bring some medicine of her to her mom.

" did you want a coffee?" dad ask her.

" oh, no need dad. thank you" she bow to everyone there and turn around toward a door. Before she reach a door Lee who was there for a few minute ago,and heard what they talking about, Mom, dad? then she was...,he thought hard.but  he stopped her step in hurry.

" hold on, shinhye..did you?" he hold her wrist he drag her back to them. Shinhye was shocked meet him there her body felt like trembled. but she still tried to be normal act. she take a breath so deep to reduce her nervous. Everybody was shocked look at them. shinhye tried to break his hold.

" I'm sorry,maybe we could be talk next time but  i'll go now," she bow. Lee want to hold her step again but Dr. Kim was hold his arm first.

" calm young boy,let her go" he said while lead him back to sat.

Seem Lee was analyzing well this situation .He just look at his parent with sharp gaze. a mixed gaze, about sadness, madness,and curious. he really need a right explanation about this. nobody could saw at him, everyone seem lower their head.

" take it easy,mr. lee" Dr. Kim break a silent.

" what do you mean? " his heavy sound.

" what do you mean about this, you meet again with your mom,then you meet her.i think you're a smart guy"

" then, all of you was knowing everything,except me? and you too uncle?" he raise his voice and turn around to Seunghwan.

" OMG... what happen with me,and why you, allow me to date with her?" he throw his back on the chair. he was hold his head when he felt some pain spread on his head, his body was tremble full of anger. " who is planning a lie about this,you just playing around with me, right?" he was said everything what he want to say. " Dad..., please say something, please said that it was not true " he was shaking dad's body. His dad was cried now,then he turn to his mom. " Mommy..., please don't you ruin our happiness moment,please said to everyone that she wasn't your daughter. my little sister wasn't her. " he was kneel on his mom. " Mom.. please,did you know that girl was to be  my future wife" Lee was sobbing now,he hold her leg so tight. Mom really unable said something. She tried help him to stood. " Mommy.. please,i'll keep to kneel till you said that girl was not my little shinhye"

Mom was kneel too,she cupped his face,caress his hair,then she embrace him so tight. " i'm sorry my son, i didn't mean to ruin your happiness,but she was really my daughter, i'm so thankful because you was take good care of her.But did you know, i'm really sorry beacuse we're late knowing the truth. then we couldn't forbid your relationship" she was cried.

A warden said to Dr.Kim, that they should be back to the prison. then They brought his dad.Then they back again to Dr. Kim room. Councellor was leave Lee and his mom on private room. Mr. Kim,Seunghwan and his assistant just eyeing from monitor at his room. both of them just cried.

" Mom..what should i do,how could i was fall in in love with my little sister" he felt like dumped in to bottom of garbage tin,he still remember what 's happen with them all the time, as a couple.

" it's not your fault or shinhye's,it's our failure,as your parent. i know it's was hard to believed but it's the truth. i know how she love you so much, i know how she was ill when you disappeared" she caress his back.

" mom..,did she was know the truth? " he raise his head from her chest looking at her. lee was shocked when saw mom was nod.

" Listen to me carefully, she was know first,because i think she should stopped her feeling to you,when we want to tell you,seunghwan said you looked so bad, because of shinhye. then we dedicate to waiting till the right time." she said. Lee lower his body break his embrace at mom, throw his body to couch,close his eyes. he feel like a the one and only stupid person in the world. he recall everything on his mind, now he really not to dare to meet her.

 >>>>>