chapter 5

not blessed love

She was lay on the bed. after refeshing her body she tried to sleep since what all day happen. She still curious about that man.he knowing her nick name, her name."who's he exactly?howdare he doing that to me." she close her eyes, recalling that happen earlier.  smell of alcohol,cigarette,masculine his parfum mixing so perfectly. Totally manly. she can felt a different way his kiss." aiiissh... what happen with me" she said and grab a teddy bear and hug it. she was sleep now.

at the morning,

" shinHye... wake up.. are you work today,hurry!" Mom pull a blanket. and pull her foot.

" give me 15 minute again mom" she try open her eyes. her mom drag her to bath room. then she give up.

"why you home so late, last night?" mom ask her during breakfast

"i'm sorry mom,we had party "

 

at 11.00,she arrive in office. she notice that man was not there. " your thief was free. his family pick up they just made a guarantee  " YeonSeok said " i'm home,see you at evening" he continued while he walk out to the door. She was stop her step,while someone call her name.

" Hacci...oh it's really you..you're so  amazing" Il Woo run into her.

"Ooh Il Woo, what are you doing here? "  she smile and she bow  immediately to  saw Mr. DongGun and aah that man.

"because,you was arrest my bestfriend" he wink

" aah it's you was night,Mr. Lee? she look awkward " i'm sorry, i'm not recognize you,you look messy last night"

"it not your false shinhye,because he was bad drunken" Ilwoo . she felt shyly

"Miss ShinHye..." SangWook interrupt them. then she bow,and leave them.

 

At Lee's home

Dad just ." it's a cozy place,right?" lee made annoying replay.

" you must be careful..it's a high risk job, son" he warn him. Dad never want to help him,if he got some trouble.He need protect his business from other people.

He was laydown on bed  thinking of her  " Finally we meet again miss shinhye, even in bad situation" he blame himself about his drunk attitude. then he re calling kissed scene. he felt a cerry lips,lavender smell at her hair,candy flavor at her nape. sweetness girls. "gosh...  i just teal her lips,she must mad of me" he shook his head "what should i do.." he felt gulty. he grab his phone to dial her number, INVALID he ask il woo,he didn't have too.it seem she was changed it.

***

 

He was in front of her office,waiting for her since in the moring,he saw her walk out and went w/ YeonSeok... he doing same thing for couple day,until he felt desperate. He put his courage to meet her in her office. " i'm looking for ms. ShinHye.." he said  Ha JiWon staring him carefuly and call her extansion.

" Someone was looking for you,he waiting for in lobby "

"ohh thank you" she saw him from cctv then stepdown.

Ha Jiwon staring at her to make sure someting."i'll handle it,don't worry " she wishper at her.

" may i help you, mr.Lee?"

" oh, we need to talk, but not here. cafetaria?"

"eh,what for, i'm work now maybe next time"

"so give me your phone number,oh no, just save my phone number. and send me about time for meet."

she take her phone,and save his phone number. "okay,i'll send you about place,i should go back now"

 

Next day they meet at coffee shop near her office,at night. Ha jiWon and sangWook  saw him from away.

" actually i remember him now, so don't worry about me " 

"what,you know him?" Jiwon ask her. ShinHye nod.

" thank you for worrying me,senior  " she said to SangWook. then she walk in to him, sat in front of him.

" sorry i'm late. so what do you want talking about" she said 

ooh why i become nervous now, he said himself. good,a waiter bring his order  " coffee,he tried to remove a nervous.

" ooh, Ice americano,less sugar please "

"i'm sorry for yesterday miss ShinHye. i know that say sorry is not enough. but please forgive me"

" i know,you was drunken at the time.by the way, why you escape from those men, have a quarrel? " she ask him

He nod and smile. He really nervous,dont know to talk, her expression is flat. Silence...

" okay i'have to go now, see you next time mr.lee "she stand up

" i'll take you home" he tried to hold her. " it's too late,also it's a my forgiveness " She nod.

ShinHye was silent in the car,he staring her form spion," do you still mad?" he tried to break a silence.

" eh, oh..sorry, i just bit tired"

 

At ShinHye home,

" thanks for send me,please come in"

" Oh..thanks" he follow her walk in to living room. He sit at couch,many picture of her  when she start her debut as a model. he notice a photo book on under table. when he humped his body, to get a photo book,ShinHye was come with two cup of tea. he felt shin hye more comfortable than before.

[me: open it!! then you'll know who's she]

" Are you live alone,here? " he ask

"oh,i live with my mom since she open a resto here, but she was in Japan now "

They chatting about the past,about mike,IlWoo and everything until she was a fall a sleep.He fixed her position at sofa and covered her body w/ his jacket.

He was looking at her face while she was sleep. "oh god,she was pretty indeed,even she was a sleep" He just stay there at night. He sat in the floor then his head still at couch,beside her arm. >>>