chapter 10

not blessed love


Lee just stood in front of the door almost 15 minute, his heart beating so fast it's make him hesitate to knock the door. He was knock the door so slowly, he knock again more hard. he hold for a minute, "she was alone inside exactly why so long to open it, she was been a sleep? " he think then he was knock once again so strong. She was stir from her sleep, when she heard some noise from the door. she tried to stand up and stagger walk toward to the door,She open the door while muttering "what are you looking for, it's so late." He grab her shoulder immediately when he saw she almost fell,he close the door with his kick and push the key button,lead her to couch without give her answer. she was a sleepy then lean her head in couch.

" who are you?,mom is not  home" she ask him without open her eyes. iissh.. this girl so drunk,how come she open the door,without knowing who's come in.

he took her hand," i'm looking for you, not your mom" he said

" eeh.., who are you?" she looked scare then open her eyes widely

" i'm your oppa,you're oppa here now" he caress her hands and kissed it

she pull away a hands "no..,he was not here,he was gone for long time a go"

" yes, then your lovely oppa was coming here now"

" you're liar..he never come back to me,he was forgot about me" she  drown her face in the pillow start to crying again. He pull her in to his chest, her hair gently to comfort her.  until she fall a sleep he felt so guilty,he can felt her pain all this time. he was not release a tears fall down. " i'm sorry" he whisper to her. He lift her to a bed room,he fixed her position then he fall a sleep.

 

She stirr her sleep, she felt pain in head and tried to sat.she got shock that someone sleep beside her, she reach a table lamp, He open his eyes and sat immediately " did you need something" he said

" heeii..it's really you,oppa? she open her eyes wide " how could you come here,inside my room?" she continue

" aaiishh this girls,how could you open the door,without knowing who's coming" he give her a glass of water. he link his arm in to her waist.But she break it and pretend to back sleep again.

He hug her from a back tightly, he said everything what he want to said all the time with a softly voice. he knowed she still awake. In the last word,his voice become weak.  Her heart was jump so fast when she felt warm breath in her ear.She bit a lower lip to hold her tremble and settle her position.She was confuse, "should i be happy or not? he come back suddenly after he disappear from me. Did you think i'm a ? you can come everytime did you want.then you'll leave me alone.again" she think. Then she felt that her back of shoulder was wet,she can felt a warm on her back.

She turn back, they're face to face now they just staring each other without word, She look at him,his look so sad she notice wet on his cheeck. she felt her angry was down. oppa, are you crying?" she wipe a tears in his cheek,and kissed them. she can't hold her feeling again

He was lower his position,buried his face in her chest,link his arm in her waist.He just said sorry. " i'm so sorry shinhye, i just can say sorry for everyting about past" his voice so weak,then he start crying. she just his back.

"Iiisshh this man,what happen with you? actualy, i'll do it first. it's must me  who's crying a lot because of you" she think. 

 

She was break an embrace,tried to sat on the bed.he just follow her,they sat on the bed with a pillow as ottoman.

" oppa, you're so funny, you know?"

" eh, me? why?"

" you're the first who leave me,you disappear from me like a ghost .and i didn't know my mistake, did i make you mad then you leave me alone without news. even your dad's case was closed, you still hidden then sunddenly you appear in front of me like this. you crying a lot,just say sorry.." she said   "actualy i'll doing like that first,but look, how can i be mad on you now "  she continue

" it's just because of me, it's totally my mistake, not you"

" eeh? what do you mean"

" I didn't have a courage to meet you. i just watching you from a far, i won't you had a trouble because of me. i really afraid even just to call you to said that i really miss you at the time. i think you must angry with me,forget me,then you'll have new boyfriend,but i'll understand about it. and thank you for take care my dad during he was on police hospital" he said

" yaaa.. oppa, that's what i thought about you. then why you said like that first? that's my word to said to you when we meet again. " you stole my word,you stole my thought " she pout

" i was thought maybe you was leave and forgot about me, then you'll have new girlfriend. You leave me almost 1 year never contact me, did you know that i'm miss you felt like to died. why you afraid to encounter me, because of your dad's case? it's case was closed, so you didn't need to escape again. and one important thing is i never have a boyfriend" she added.

He was put her shoulder,staring at her so deeply " i don't know what would i said to you, to make you forgive and believed me. i know that i was selfish.i really don't care if you had a new boyfriend or you didn't believed my word anymore.but i just wanna said that " i really love you, i really miss you, i was felt our pain when i can't meet you then miss you like a crazy,but please forgive me,for everything what i was do for you. i just wanna said that before i'm late and regret it " he took her hands and put on his chest.

" shinhye,i'm sorry had been make you like this, i hope we can do it like this,everytime. even i didn't beside you everytime,but my heart never changed about you"

She still confuse about him but, she can't hold her feeling again. She move in to him,embarace him so tightly. " oppa..., i love you too" she lean on his chest " i'm sorry oppa, i just miss you so much, i felt like to died when i miss you,but i don't know what should i do,to meet you,you leave me like a ghost" she start to crying again. They just talking and confess about their feeling, all the night. they just talking about everything who never they talking before.

 

Shinhye wake up a late, she didn't find Lee. " did i was dreaming,last night?" But she notice a breakfast on the table.She found a note beside her phone.

- Morning my lovely, i won't wake up you.because you're so pretty when you was sleep.thank you for last night,thank you for loving me,thank you for beautiful moment. i hope we always have a beautiful moment like that. but, i'm sorry, i'll disappear again.don't worry about me.remember, that i 'll watching you from a far.

" ooh, it's real, he was coming last night." She felt so happy recalling what happen last night. " we talking each other,confess our feeling" she think. Seem she have a some power boost for today.

 

***

 

It's almost 6 month after thatmoment,he still disappear,no news,no contact again. " your relationship so strange.. i think he was like abnormal person, why he must cover up his activity.so why you can't tried to found it secretly?" Ha Jiwon ask her. she really confuse now. JiWon said was right. If he didn't have something wrong,why should he cover up,from me. she thinking all the night. She was go to bar more often than before tried to forget about Lee, JiWon and YeonSeok so worry about her.

 

Today she come to Bar again with Jiwon ,she was  totally drunk. Before  she got trouble,Ji won drag her to out." come on, shinhye we need to come back home,it's was late " she help her to step out the bar. " no.., i want to stay here, give me one more" she pout need a bottle of Soju. JiWon just shook a head. Finally she can bring her out of the room,with helped from security. She call sangwook in the office. ShinHye was stagger then sat by the street.Then Lee was there need to help her," don't worry, i'll take of her, i'll send her home" SangWook break his hand from her. Lee was shocked. Actualy, he was in the bar too,with Mike.He just staring on her all the time. He want to bring her home,when she look so worst,but Mike hold his hand.

" not now.." he warn Lee,then he sat back again.

Ha Jiwon recognize him,and she tap her back.Lee was stood saw him give her peggyback,toward his car,his eyeing a car until gone.

" we need to talk,did you have a time?" she ask him. lee just nod They sat in bench,talking about shinhye.

" actualy, i didn't want to intervene in your personal relationship,but as her bestfriend i need to prove something."

" I think i didn't need to tell you everything,seem you was knowing as well"

" i just want to ask you something. do you really love her,so why you doing like this to her. if you just played with her,please leave her soon"

" that's what i do, i doing like that because, i won't she got trouble because of me"

" aahh.. all the men is same. did you know that she love you so much? she still love you,even she know about your dad.Why you must hide your activity,didn't want to meet her like a couple as usual,and just saw her from a far, it's unfair for her" she said. He just silent, don't know how to answer.

" Did You hide your personality because of her of a police, did you have a ilegal job? why you must afraid, though your dad's case was closed." she ask him like investigator.

"Dammnn, she was investigate me now" he think, her word like a shot his heart. Then he was smile " i don't know, i still didn't have a courage to meet her like a usual. if she have a new boyfriend,i'll please it"  he can't look at her.

" yaaa..what did you said,so you just played around her?  you bastard!! " she slap him and leave him,but he hold her wrist.

" wait, you're right,maybe i was a bastard,but i never want to played around with her. i just need the time,to fixing everything. please take care of her "

" what for long? if you really love her you must have a courage to open the door one by one and break the mountain in front of you." she tap his back

" i should leave now" she bow then leave him

Lee just thinking what Jiwon said, she was right.

 

The otherside, SangWook send her home, helped her to laydown in couch. Mom so thankful of him. " please sit down, i'll take a cup of tea" she go to the kitchen. " thank you for send her"

" ah.. no need,aunty we just go to bar together,then it's to late when she back home alone" he lied. She ask him about shinhye work attitude. then she ask a personal issue about him. " do you have a girlfriend? " she ask him carefully. He got shocked heard the question. 

" no,i didn't have" he shyly" he can felt his cheek was burn.

Good,mom's think. " please take a good care my daughter" she said

" eeh,i'm sorry aunty, i'think we have a misunderstanding, then shinhye was have a boyfriend,right?"

" yes,i know but she's like didn't have boyfriend,always sad,crying,and drunk often. eh,you didn't like my daughter? did you have a nother woman?"

" oohh..no,nothing like that but.. actualy i never confess my feeling to her,aunty"

" but you have my permission to date my daughter "

" ooh..,i'll take  a good care her, thank you for believed me,aunty" he look so shyly. then he was need to leave. Mom was send him unto fence.

He was confuse during drive back home " aah.. i'm sorry shinhye,why you didn't wake up,to break this " he thought

 

Mom felt so happy,seem she got a way to break their love sibling, she wipe shinhye face,changes her cloth.no angy felt on her face. Normaly,mom was so angry when she caught shinHye was drunk. She call her friend to tell about this. Her friend so happy too. " Finally you can sleep as well and got sweet dream " she said

" i hope so" she said

>>>