chapter 14

not blessed love

"Mom...mommy... " shinhye ran looking for her mom. her room was empty, she search in the kitchen but mom not there.

Her mom come out from bath room,she smile when she notice shinhye's suitcase. "Mommy..." shinhye reach her and hugging tightly.

" why.." mom was surprised with her atittude.she tried to move.

" i miss you mom.." sweety voice of her

" iisshh...just take a shower,then take a dinner." mom smile while release her hug. she nod,inside her room,put some cloth then toward to bath room.

" eh...what happen with this child, did something happen during vacation.. " mom was thought bad things happen with her.

Mom ask her about vacation during dinner time.shinhye was told a happy moment with Lee,but she skip a future teller said.she was afraid to tell mom about that. Shinhye still awake in the midnight,still thinking about Madam said.

"who's family, who's my love? okay.. i really love my family, i love my mom,and i really miss my daddy,my oppa too, then why madam said,that i should got a forgiveness from my family. did i make a mistake, aaah..what happen with me.." shinhye was agitated.

 

 

Tomorrow morning, mom and mrs. choi meet psychiatry. Mom tell everything about her problem while cried, she felt can't continuing her story,because she felt so bad. the psychiatry just give her spirit.  " i think you should stopped their love,before it was late,but you can't doing that by yourself. you and your ex- hubby should do it together." Mr. psychiatry said.

" don't worry, we'll visit him together,i'll come with a councellor.after your ex- hubby feel better and ready to do it,then you should said the truth to your child. but we would to meet your daugther and son first. " He continuing.The psychiatry and team will meet with Lee and Shinhye.

Mom and mrs. choi meet with SeungHwan at dinner time. since mrs. choi got information that lee was work at Seunghwan's studio.

" How have you been?" They greeting each other.

" How about shinhye " seunghwan ask to mom

" Oooh.. she was fine" mom said. Mom starting ask about lee during they have a meal.

" aah...i was thought about this long time ago. you'll ask me about that boy" seunghwan was smile

" OMG... you was knowing about them for a long time, but never told me. so tell  me, about that boy" mom said, mrs. choi just listening carefully

" Actualy i feel guilty with him. honestly,he was a nice boy,because of bad influence from bad situation,he become a bad boy. His dad still on jail" Seunghwan low his voice.

"Since he meet your daughter, he was changing. he was life as normal guy,he was smart guy, workaholic with more effort. my client was satisfied with his work. i hope he never back to his dark life." mom just nod and smile heard his story.

" they're match i think, and i hope you'll give him approve to date your daughter" seunghwan said. He didn't know their story in the past

"what..?? " mom was raise her voice and open her eyes wide. Mrs. choi hold her arm,tried to calm her.

" eeh.. why,did you have another guy for shinhye?ooh.. poor my boy " he feel sad.

" aah.. yeah,she have a plan to matchmaking shinhye with another man. but she want to know her currently boyfriend" mrs. choi help mom to explain to him.

" but promise me, don't tell our meeting with him, actually i just want to know who's my daughter lover, who's is he. i hope you understand me" mom said non sense for release his worry look.

 

*****

A few day later, Mom and mrs. choi visit Psychiatry office again. a concellor has been meet shinhye in mom restaurant on sunday and meet lee in bar on friday. They was discuss about who's the first will be informed the truth about their status. base on result,when they talking with them, psychiatry choose will told the truth to shinhye first. At 3.00 PM they visit dad in jail. Dad was surprise his ex wife visit him.

" thank you for coming,then what should i do for you?" he ask

" i just want to know about my son,and i want meet him"

" haha.. why you ask about him,just now? where are you,when he need his mom" dad laugh  with cynical gaze.

" yaa... you blame me now? because you was cheating on me first" mom raise her voice.

" what do you mean, i just on cell all day, Lee was never visit me,then how could shinhye coming?"

mom take a shinhye's photo,showing at him " did you know her,did you meet her before, where,how many time?" mom pointing her picture.

Dad seem keep in mind who's that girl. then he was shocked when he remember this girl. " i meet her for the first time at my party.she's lee's girlfriend." he stop his word.

" did you said she was shinhye,my little girl? aah... are you kidding me" he still not approve.

" look at her carefully.. did you said i just lied? i didn't want wasting time to meet you, if not for  children. she was pout. Dad was shocked. his body felt like lost a power. all his body so weak. the councellor help him to steady. they tried to comforting him. Mom just look at him.she know what he felt. mom felt more relieved after she know, her husband was know the truth. she notice his eyes was red,tried hold his tears.

" i think just enough for today, we'll visiting you more often,mr. lee.we should clear this case soon as possible,before late." psychiatry said.

" i hope both of you'll be coorporate with us,it just for your children." he continuing.

Dad was wistful since they're leave. He should be happy that actually, he was meet his daughter almost every day,when she visit a jail. in the other side he was shocked about their relationship. As he know, Lee love her so much, even lee didnt tell about his feeling, as Dad he could be feel it. He know, about his heart breaking.when he can't meet her. And now, when Lee just began new live as a normal guy, he should got bad news again.

After their first encounter, councellor visited dad more often to control his emotion. and councellor got permission from head prison and police,to bring him to psychiatry's office for more investigation.  Tomorrow, they arrange meeting in his office. Mom promise to invite shinhye too. seem mom and dad pull down their ego, for the children.

 

at shinhye home.. mom was nervous to talk with her about tomorrow. " Mom, YeonSeok said, he was saw you at prison today,did you?" shinhye said.

mom was shocked heard her word." eh..yeonseok, aah.. yeah, i went with mrs.choi today. meet her client " she step in to couch,shinhye follow her sat beside her, clung at her arm. " mom..may i ask you something" she said. Mom just staring at her.

" did i'm a bad daughter for you?" shinhye ask her carefully.

" yaa.. what did you say? mom lift her head,looking at her.

" mom.. i know,you was raised me alone, i' so sorry, i just make you sad,cried,and mad always" shinhye lean her head to mom. Mom really confuse now. "did shinhye could read of my mind?"

" mom.., i'm sorry.." shinhye starting cried on mom chest. Both of them was cried now,with they each mind.

 

***

Today is important moment for them. Mom bring shinhye to psychiatry's office. shinhye was agree to went with mom, she was become obedience,become nice girl. since Dad's emotion was back to normal,they dedicate to tell to shinhye soon. shinhye asked by councellor waiting a few minute.concellor just ask her a light case before she ask a important things.

" How are you,miss Song?" shinhye greeted her.

"oh.. we meet again miss shinhye,well, did you have a secret things to share with me?" she ask her.

shinhye just smile,did miss Song could read my mind? actually i have something which i hided from everyone.

 One hour later, dad was arrived. Mr. Kim, psychiatry's invite him and mom inside his room. both of them follow him at back.

" are you ready for this? i just want to make sure about your feeling." mr. Kim ask them. Both of them take a breath so deeply.

" i'm ready " mom said clearly.

" yes,i'm ready mr.kim" dad said too.

" okay... i'll leaving you alone, then we'll watching you from another room. " mr. Kim step out his room.

Both of them follow him toward to shinhye's room. councellor stop her word when the door was opened.

" oh.. you're here please sit down. shinhye i'm leave," miss Song bow and leave both of them.

shinhye was surprise saw her mom and lee's dad come together and now sat infront of her.

" mom..did you knowing each other?" she ask her mom.

" oh.. uncle..we meet again,how come you knowing my mother" shinhye bow to dad. Mom and dad just silent don't know how to said.

"shinhye,you said sorry to me last night,now, i'm turn, actually i'm a bad mom, you could be blame me.i'm sorry for everything." mom didn't have a courage to faced her.

" Shinhye...i'm sorry, this my fault. totally my fault" shinhye was shocked when Lee's dad kneel on her

"i'm couldn't recognize you,i'm a bad father, i'm so useless" shinhye was so confuse heard it and saw dad was sobbing now.

"i'm really don't know what are you talking about,but please stand up" shinhye grab his shoulder,helping his to stand up.

"I'll keep kneel on you,until you forgive me" dad said,his voice so weak.

" mom.. please said something,i really confuse now" shinhye look at her mom.

" he was right, everything he said was true. he was your father, who leave us alone when you was child.he was your father shinhye"

" Mom please..i really dont care about your past relationship with this uncle, please don't said a foolish thing."shinhye raise her voice.

" no sweety...it's the truth..i know it was hard for you,but please,open your heart" mom was kneel on her now.

shinhye was shocked, she can't think straight right, her heart beating so hard, her body was tremble from head to toe, she was lost her balance,because her head so pain. she put all force to step out the room,leaving them. she ran to the street, Mr. kim and team tried to stop her. but she ignore them. Mr. Kim step in to the room,check their condition. He bring some water,to lower their emotion.

" Ajussi, please help me caught her" councellor ask to police staff

both of them tried to caught her. shinhye ran aimless,she just tried to escape from everyone. Lee's face,moment of them was playing around in her mind. shinhye felt like threw on bottom of sea. Lee was infront of restaurant after lunch with client from shanghai, ready to leaving. Shinhye was hits his back. she almost fell beacuse of exhausted,she was so weak now.

" oh.. i'm sorry miss i didn't saw you " Lee was hold her shoulder,helping to stand.he got shock when he look at her. " shinhye..,what are you doing here?" he help her to stand,but seem she was really lost her sense and fell in to the floor.

a concellor and police staff at his back." Miss shinnye... wake up,please"

" lift her, brought to hospital" a councellor take her from lee.

" hold on, who are you?what happen" He look so worried

" we're from Kim Won's Medical treatment, so please let it her." councellor said, and he release his hand from shinhye. mr.cheng reach him " Anything problem,Mr.Lee? he ask

" ooh.. nothing, let's go.." Lee was shocked at first.then he toward to his car. he turn his head,tried to watching them put shinhye to taxi. his thought about shinhye during back to photoshoot location. He tried to call,but no answer.

 

***

Shinhye's condition was so worrying and pathetic,a doctor said that her emotion,and psychological still unstable so reeling about that case. again her parent feel so sin and guilty. " At least we was doing the best. it's so hard,but its the truth. now or later we should tell it to them" Mr.Kim said. base on the lastest medical record, seem shinhye need to stayed for recovery ,at least for 3 month. Mom dedicate to stay at hospital until shinhye's health back to normal again, councellor always accompany them 24 hour.

Mom visited police station,to meet mr. WonBin. He was shocked heard mom story. " i'm so sorry about that, don't worry about her work, just focus for shinhye's health"

" ah.. thank you so much mr. Won"

" should i transfered her in to another squad,for escape from that man?"

"ah.. no need,she didn't need to escape from lee,but she just need a time to accept the truth.but i hope you to keep it a secret "

" of course, please take care of her.and i'll wait until she back"

 

the other side, lee was so worried about shinhye, after an accident meeting at lunch time,he never able to contact her again. he went to her office, Sangwook said She was on training in Busan for 6 month. " her phone was off,i so worried" he said
" ahh... maybe she in rural areas, so don't worry" he said. SangWook was lied, as WonBin orders, if anyone looking for shinhye,please dont said the truth. as she was still in hospital.

He couldn't focus on work,seunghwan notice that,he ask him to come to his room. Seunghwan just  smile, when Lee told about shinhye.actually he was know the truth. " please, just focus on your work.and don't much worry about her. just believed her."  he said.

" did you remember how long you was leave her,before?it's only for 6 month, take it easy young man" he smile while tap his back and come out his room.

>>>>