chapter 16

not blessed love

Shinhye sip a coffee while lean on the bench,put a cup of coffee beside her then she close her eyes,tried to release a tired. It was hectic day for her. She couldn't focus on work,glad sangwook was help during reporting to Mr.WonBin. but still,sangwook was complain about her work today. Again, she forgot about paper work which should she prepared,and now she still in the office to finish it. She was replied mom texted recently, Mom texted,because it was almost midnight,she still not home. She stirr her sleep when she feel someone hold her head. She fix her sat,bring his some room to sat beside her. " why you sleep here,don't you feel a cold " sangwook sat beside her.

" ooh, i'm sorry,senior. i just need fresh air,but seem i was fell slept here" shinhye seem so shy

" let's go inside,it's getting cold,look your coffee almost freeze" sangwook take a cup,closer it at her

" aah..yes but i'll stay here for a while,look so many stars there," she pointing to the sky.she really didn't want to passed a beautiful views. it's a pretty moment,when she could saw many stars in the sky. again, she recalling pretty moment with her parents,when she was child. at night,they always frolic at terrace. mom showing a stars while tell a fairytale about stars. then until now she really love saw it.

" Senior, i'm sorry about earlier and thank you for helping me during presentation,did you checking my document, i leave it on your desk?"

" yes, you doing well.but i looking for you,but your desk was empty"  he said

" shinhye..,i don't know about you today,seem you have a problem, maybe you want to share with me?"  he continue

" aaiisshhh... why he could read my mind" shinhye thought then she was shook her head.

Actualy, after their first encounter in mr. Kim clinic, shinhye was hesitant. when mom said that he look so bad during got treatment from Dr. Kim. shinhye want to make sure he was strong. but herself still need treatment from doctor. she doesn't want he back use a drugs again. Dr.Kim arrange their treatment in the same time,then Mr. Kim could saw their improvement when they was meet each other. but it's not helpful,especialy for Lee. He was skip his treatment for escape from shinhye.

*****

Lee was went to bar every night, though mike and seunghwan tried to hold him,but still he have way to ran away. he was always back home in early morning. Seunghwan so worry about him, he ask him to handle new project in Busan. Lee was accompanied by two assistant who will control his bad habits. Seunghwan got permission from dr.Kim about his treatment who will postponed.

" uncle,thank you for believed on me,i promise to finish this project as well." Lee was shamed because his bad habits but seunghwan still give him new big project.

" i know you're smart guy, who would distinguish a personal issue with job.listen to me boy, you should show the best of you to your parents.then they'll proud of you.as you said that you're meet with your mom as a gift from the lord " he said to give him a spirit.

" but, it's so punishment,because i should break up with my girl" he smiled ruefully.

" yaah... because you was found you little sister.who is important your girls or your family member" seunghwan open eyes wide. Seunghwan give him an understanding of this case, that he should be blessing because he could found his family member, because so many people who couldn't meet his family member until he die.

A Night before he went to busan,he come to Mom's Resto with seunghwan. He feel something happen in his heart. it's first time he come to mom resto as her son, as brother of shinhye. He still unbelieved about his fate. he still didn't want to meet with shinhye,but seunghwan beside him to support him. They was chit chat during dinner. Mom who couldn't hide her sadness still tried to smile. 

" i know you was come here before,then you should come here more often,visited me and your sister" mom said

" yes mom,i'll but i'm sorry,till now i still not ready to meet her as my little sister."

" don't worry, both of you just need more time to accept this truth, and i'll waiting for that time" mom embrace him

SeMi come closer bring some dessert,she was surprise saw lee was cried on her arms. but she didn't want to break a moment,as mom was smile on her. then she leave,back to the kitchen with so many assumptions in her mind.

Shinhye was stopped her step when she saw seunghwan's car parking in front mom's resto. why he was there,did he come with Lee too, she walk in hurry come in to home. she proved that mom still in the resto.she dedicate to waiting mom at home. Her phone was rang when she step out from a bathroom.SangWook was calling." ahh yeah.. i'm forgot it again" shinhye was clumsy voice, she was leave her medicine on desk.

" eeh.. connection seem bad,i'll come out,to got better signal" she step out in terrace

" i'm on the way to your home,please wait"

" oh..thank you so much senior,don't worry i'll treat you dinner in mom's resto" shinhye waiting for him while looking at the sky, full of stars tonight. she squinted her eyes because of light hit her face. She notice Sangwook car's plat. " Yaa...turn off the light please" she shout on phone,when she glance his ID on her phone. " don't move please,just stood still for second" he said. seem shinhye ignored his orders,she ran toward his car. sangwook step out from the car brought white plastic bag.

" oh..i was bother you" she bow and take a plastic bag. she lead him toward mom resto. but sangwook was hold her hand.

" did you want to skip beautiful view?" he staring at the sky and give her a cup of ice cream.

" waah.. perfecto senior,thank you,could i sat in here?" she was so happy,she want sat in bonnet. sangwook helping her sat in the bonnet,

" i know, you have some trouble,take it for relaxing,lower your stressful" he open it, spooned then tried to feed her.shinhye was clumsy for second,but she open let him feed her.

" aah..it's so delicious..senior,i'm glad in our team,who always support me.i'll fight to pass it so well " shinhye so thankful about their support.

 

" Shinhye yaa..." Seunghwan shout her name,when he saw her.he hold his step who want to inside the car,break their moment. both of them was quiet saw lee behind him.Sangwook hold her hand to down from the bonnet,lead her toward them " i know,you can..lets go" he whisper,give her support. both of them was bow together because shinhye was hold his hand so tight for send her booster. Both of them was staring at that hand was entwined.Lee's face full of anger staring at them.

" ooh..you was here,please come in" mom break the silence.she feel an awkwardness situation.Sangwook could felt his anger at his eyes,but he really couldn't break her hand. he just staring at seunghwan,hope he'll know his feel.

" Aunty, we'll lleave now ,please take a good care," seunghwan bow to mom "bye.. shinhye " he waved to shinhye and sangwook. Mom was hug him so tight. " take care.. please come back again. i know you're a strong man" mom wishper on him,as he can felt what did he feel.

 During away to back home,Lee was quiet badly. seunghwan wouldn't bother him. Seunghwan reminder him about tomorrow morning,when he drop him in the lobby Mike's apartement. " don't be late" he warn him

" yeaah" lee was step out and close the door. he walk in to the lobby with a lazy step. his mind was full of her now.

" shinhye... did you was forgot about me now?,why  you so easy to do it. did i really don't mean to you.why you doing this to me, did you know that i wish we could be together again" he buries his face in to the pillow. as he would to buries his feeling to her.

****

"Did you dating with him?" mom ask her about sangwook,he was send her more often.

" Mom...,please don't tried again.we just a team. please don't use him again to make me forgot him, it's really not use" shinhye raise her voice.

" i think i didn't need someone to help me to forgot him,and i was ready for meet him everyday" shinhye was broadly smile

" really? ooh... my sweety.. thank you.eh.. how could you?" mom was surprised heard it, hug her so tight.but she still corious.

" don't worry mom, i'm feeling well now" she give her a copy of medical report.

Shinhye's condition was totally different with Lee, he was drunken every night. since he meet again with a person who bought his drugs factory, during business trip in Busan. they always take a chances to spent time together, enjoy  the drugs. At the weekend he was slept on there. enjoy the drugs all the time. Seunghwan believed that he said that he went to meet a new client. SeungHwan pick up him at police station frequently, he was fight when drunk. He was so worry about him, actually he was skip his treatment and didn't want eat a medicine. He was totally weird.

 

 at Shinhye's office,

" Yeon seok,please tell me about our preparation?"sangwook ask him about their project.

" he's name Thomas, he's mexican who live in seoul was 3 years,as teacher of spanish and portuguese. base on investigation,he bought it from korean, his name is Jhon Lee at 3 years a go.then he raise it by himself, sold it in korea and export the drugs to mexico.  we'll bring a one team squad"

" did you find an information about Jhon Lee,i mean, did he was support the mexican to ranning his business in korea?" he ask about Jhon lee

" from the last his record,since he sold the factory,he didn't seen involved in his business, but we couldn't find him"

" and make sure all resident move from their home,to avoid a victim from the resident, shinhye.., are you ready?" sangwook ask her to make sure that she'll join this project?"

" yes, i'm ready. senior"

" all resident in radius 1km  was clear off,since yesterday" yeon seok reported

" good,i'll checking the tools,then i think it's enough for now, we're meet here again at 11PM" sangwook close the meeting,and step out the meeting room.

They was have project to raided a drugs dealer. who is reported by resident who distrubed with their activities. Their team already investigation the place,eyeing the owner since one weeks ago. Tonight, they'll raided them. the two of team will going to undercover as a buyer,then they will attack at the time. At 11PM,they do a last meeting for make sure,everything was fixed.

 

At Drugs factory,

As usual Thomas and Lee was enjoyed the drugs. Lee was there since the morning. he didn't know if SeungHwan's bodyguard was follow him,and reporting back to seunghwan. The Team was arrived at midnight, it was almost 01.00AM,when a disguise man knock the door. Thomas greet them so warm, they was talking about general,before they do the transactions. a disguise man come in with hidden camera on his t-shirt. then,sangwook could be watch and heard everything inside home. and give next instructions to all the team. the one of them notice that thomas was not alone, someone else in the bathroom.and staff of him in upstairs. all the team was on the position now ready with the guns,they was surround the house.

" now..." sangwook give them code,then they was step in to the house.

" Don't Move!!!" Sangwook yell out,his voice so loud.

" someone inside the bathroom" the disguise man whispering at shinhye.

Thomas was shocked the police was attacked his home.his so panic when the disguise man,arrest him, handcuffs him. he can't hide everything. all the team searched every side of the home, which be come a factory and storages of drugs at the back. in the minute, situation become chaotic. they pull out  all the material of drugs,move it to their car,as a n evidence. sound of gun was sound come out. seunghwan's Bodyguard was shocked heard sound of gun from inside the home. " OMG... Lee was inside"

" don't move,stay here, just eyeing them,i didn't want if we'll dragged in this case" one of them hold his friend,to step out from the car

Shinhye ran to upstairs to catch them,but seem they have a secret door which connected with storages,She just follow him. the room is so cold,dark,less of light. she use her sensitive hearing to knowing the steps. Yeonseok looking for her, by handytalkie.

"iiisshh..don't talk anymore,you'll ruin my focus" she take breath deeply and pull out so slowly,though she use a mask. she step closer to the target.

" don't move!!!,throw your gun" she held up the gun, yell on him,someone who use the mask too." he obey her order, she getting closer to him. Her focus was low down for second,when yeon seok voice on handytalkie,looking for her. " shinhye..shinhye.. where are you?give sign please" yeon seok said on the radio

-aiishh... this boy- she thought. Shinhye not realized that another man behind her,ready to pull the trigger of gun. Daaar... Daaar...

she turn around following sound of gun,in back of her. glad,first shoot only hit the wall. when he take a second shoot,suddently, he was grab her shoulder.  shinhye was covered by his body who pressing her body to wall. she notice the bullet on his body. he was fall. The man who was shoot a wrong target was ran,when he heard steps of people. Shinhye saw many blood in his t-shirt and jeans,seem his leg and his abs was bleed. she help him to lay down. she really confused why he save her,and let him self was hurt. seem he almost fainted because of lack  of blood. shinhye pull her mask,

" mister..please, wake up, hold on please.." she pull his mask. Daaang...

both of them was shocked, they was knowing each other. " oppa.. it's really you?" she was shocked meet him in unpredictable place.

" shinhye... are you okay, did you hurt in anywhere?" he tried to raise his hand

" oppa.. please don't talk anything,just listen to me" she felt her eyes was full of tears.

" i'll save you,we should come out,immediately" shinhye stop her word,when the light hit her face.

" shinhye.. it's you??" sangwook getting closer

" yes, it's me,please save him.. senior" she beg on him

" eh.. are you okay?,who is he?" sangwook turn his face,looking at him.

" OMG... how could he was here,and shiit.. he was bleeding,heeii... lift him, back him to the car" he call his team

" oppa please, hold on, you'll save" She was cried now. sangwook help her to stand up,and lead her to step out the home.

 >>>>