Chapter 7

not blessed love

They hide in the closet room,she's breath so ragged, can't think straight.He release his hand," i'm sorry, i'll tell you about this later. we must go out now " he stop his word when heard voice from out there. " none.. clear in here" then a steps out go a far.

" Go inside" he lead her inside into plastic garbage

"eh?"

" hurry up" he left her coat,lift a plastic garbage put into trolly, he disguise as bellboy. and they went to shinhye's mom resto.

"you just drop me on mom's resto,because i'm so hungry" 

He laugh. aaiishh... this girl so cute.ShinHye was steps out from the car and run into resto

"Mom..." she looking for mom in the kitchen.

" your mom was went to granny house,she left this for you" resto staff give her a notes.

ShinHye,

i'm sorry i went to meet a granny,maybe i'll stay for a couple day,because her healty seem not good. SeMi-unnie will take care of you

-mom

" do you want a something to eat? " SeMi ask her.

" aah yes,bring me two bowl of ramen kimchi,i'll waiting at home"

then she notice,that lee still there. " what are you waiting for? i think you was go home" she inside to  living room. he still following her,and sit at couch.

" i'll use a bathroom " she went to bedroom, get a cloth toward to bathroom.Lee was call his dad, still no respons. He texted  to DongGun, Mike and IlWoo

-guys, are you safe? i'm okay, please give me a replay soon,please take care my dad-

shinHye back to living room with two cups of tea.

"you're done,now i turn to use a bathroom" he rose his feet toward to bathroom

" but i think we don't have a man cloth for you,so how...." she wasn't continue her word while she saw a plastic bag at his hand. then she smile. then SeMi unnie coming bring two pack of ramen. " are you sure will eat this by yourself"

" haha.. because i'm so hungry unnie"

" should i stay here? " 

" aah, no need, just pick up your phone,will i call you suddenly "

" ah,i know. you're police woman hehe.. so, i'll home now"

" thanks a lot unnie," she sent SeMi to the door,

"oh.. you're here,let's eat i'm so hungry" she sat beside him,open the pack.  He just stare at her carefuly.

" we can talk later,now just eat first " she drag a ramen on the table into him.

 

" i'm sorry about earlier, it just misunderstanding " he start to tell about the party

" it's okay...but sorry,i'm so sleepy ,can we talk again,tomorrow," she step inside her room and back with a pillow and blanket for him.

" have a nice dream" she turn back to her room. But she still cant close her eyes just thinking that oldman...

2 hours later..

" Dad... where are you going.. dad.." she scream a lot, she got a dream,

" Glad finally we meet  again,sweety. glad to see you grow up being pretty girl" the younger man just smile at her

meet two man whom she call dad, and her brother, but she cant recognize their face, it's so dark, at the end one of them was gone.

Lee still a wake that time suddenly run toward her room, knocking the door. "ShinHye.. are you okay, just open  the door " he shout from the out door. she reach the door and open it. She look at him blank gaze. Lee hold her shoulder,lead her back to bed. they sat at edge of bed.

" a nightmare? " he took her hands to comfort her. She nod.

" i've meet dad and my brother,but dad has gone "

" ooh, maybe they've miss you too right now,let's sleep back " he lead her to lay down on bed.

"I'm okay now, thank you,you just back sleep too"

but he was move on beside her, climb a bed. She 's awake sat on bed.

" heeii, what are you doing?,back sleep"

" i'll sleep here, to make sure if you get nightmare again" he fixed his position.

" no.. you can't, back to living room" she pull his arm to move from a bed.

"why not? i'm your boyfriend,why i can't sleep beside you? he move his face in to her.

" oh, not yet, "she tried to pull away his shoulder,she feel uncomfortable now.

" what?? you was meet my dad,even i didn't meet your parent,so what i'm for you"

"eh..,what about your dad,is he okay? he's safe right? call him right now, she was remember his dad suddenly

" oh, why you always changing a topic,if we start talk about us?" 

she can't stare at him,she's really  uncomfortable now. He move closer on her..

" how about this prove" then he lend kiss on her lips,bite an upper lips. she tried struggled, when he move his lips on her nape.

"Oh.. maybe this one" then he hold her hand so tight, start to kiss and make a red mark on her chest behind her V necked Tshirt. She felt lost guard now, when she felt his finger made a smooth massage on  her back.

" nah.., you're mine now " he smirk

she felt her cheek was burn now,she saw red mark there." You.." she shout

" you like it, right"

she stared at him carefuly,then she move to his lap and kissed him deeply, she trace her tongue on his. He was gasped for a second,then he kissed her back, so can felt her's,they lay down on bed without break a kiss as they got what they want. then he break a kiss with gently way, caress her cheek and kiss her forehead " Thanks for accept me,shinhye"  she just simle and snuggle on his chest. they hugging each other until tomorrow morning.

 

After breakfast,she should go to mom's resto.

" are you busy today?"

" no,actually i'm off. but i have to mom's resto,what's your schedule"

"no,i dont. i just want to enjoy this moment,first day as your boyfriend " he's naugty smile

" don't  try to be cute " she hit his arm and step out the door. 

He was follow her to resto mom, she helped SeMi to handling costomer, as usual in Sunday. Two a man coming,they show something like a photo while SeMi asked them for order. seem they asked something to SeMi. Lee just saw them from far away.

when resto was deserted,finally they're rest and got their lunch. ShinHye notice that lee still focus on laptop,

" are you busy,mr lee?  it's time to lunch "

" ooh, just checking email,i'll finish this one" he got some email from Unknown name, then he knowing its from mike.

- glad got your text last night,your dad in police hospital he got shot but don't worry, my dad will handle it. we can't calling each other,but we still can comunication by email. we're in investigated,police suspected you so please don't appear in public area. i'll inform to you ASAP. please do my order -

- i saw people come to shinhye's mom resto,looking for someone,but i still  not clear it. thank you

He won't shinhye suspect about his worry,he shut down a laptop,then enjoy a meal.

 

At night, Lee still focus on laptop waiting for new information from Mike.

- Your dad will operation tomorrow. about two people at resto in afternoon, it must be one of investigator. Ilwoo will investigated by police tomorrow. so keep calm,and don't appear in public area. btw, did shinhye know about this? she's police woman, right? you must be careful  are you crazy ..fell in  love with her , how could a gangster like you  fell in inlove with a police hahaha...

- thanks for take care my dad. should i go to overseas? yes, we're official dating now. :)

 

he didn't notice when shinhye sat beside him. " you're so busy mr.Lee ? " she feeding pieces of fruit.

aah.. this girl why so cute.. then he close a laptop. "eh you should call me oppa "

" eeh? oppa,issh.."she ignore him. just eat pieces of fruit.

" just call me oppa.. tried it.." he take her shoulder straightly. " come on,tried "

she look shyly. " o op..pa..?"

" heeii.. why you so shy, even many teenager always call their lover 'oppa' clearly " he pull her then her cheek landed on his chest.

" did you know oppa, when we meet each other for the first time?" she laydown her head on his lap.

" hmm why?" he her hair

" we meet at my 17th bday party., second time we meet again on my photoshoot set,then we meet accidently when you drunk,so we meet each other just 3 times "

" and then? "

" i felt more comfortable with you,even we don't know each other. you didn't meet my mom and i didn't know your occupation.." she didn't continue her word

silent.. " do you regret it? he starting awkward

" I don't know..., but it seem like fate, do you believe in fate? "

she never heard his answer,she fell a sleep on his lap. he was still a wake all the night just thinking what she said. >>>