Chapter 12

not blessed love

Lee  wake up at noon he heard the door was open. Mike come inside the room brought some paper bag, put it on the table. he throw a pillow on him.

" wake up, you'll sleep all the week?"

he open a bento for lunch offering him. but lee look so worst, seem he lost appetite.

" you didn't have a meal since last night,didn't you hungry? " Lee still not respon. then Mike grab his arm pulled into bath room.

"If you won't to eat,just fixed your self.we need to go to studio,quickly" mike yell from the next door

 

At the Lee seung Hwan's studio,

" you look so tired,just rest for a while" Seunghwan staring at him.

" He was broken heart drunken like a wanna die" mike

" eh, about shinhye?did you meet her, how is she ?" he look excited when heard shinhye's name. Lee just smile.

" heeii... tell us about last night,why you look so worst, uncle you must look at him while he was crying a lot because of woman" he said while glancing at him.then they laugh both.

Lee told everything about last night, about shinhye accident and about his mom,he felt guilty seem couldn't hold the tears his voice trembled. Mike and his uncle open wide width  their eyes . their face looked so furious.Mike rose his feet grab a collar and punch him on left cheek,hit him again until he fell on the floor. " stop..." seungHwan yell at him. Pull up Lee in the sofa. Mike still angry seen on his heavy breath.  " Man.. how dare you do it to her." he stop his word, " coward.." he still tried to hit him.

 

SeungHwan notice it's a complicated.he ask lee to explain a detail . He told him a detail, since he know that shinhye was a police woman and dad's case made him afraid to told her about his business, as a owner factory of Ilegal drugs . he really afraid that shinhye'll got a trouble,if the police head knowing that she was dating with him. " at first time, i was disappear from public area just because dad's case,then when i know that she involved  in windup in dad case. i start be afraid, tough this case was closed i still escape from her " 

" ShinHye and her mom, they're like family with us, we just want she have a happiness. so when i know you was dating with her, i'm happy for that. but now, honestly. i felt bit disappointed. may i ask you something? " he hold the sentences

" yes,"

" Did you really love her?"
" yes,uncle. day by day i felt more and more love her. maybe i looked a crazy, but i thought i really love her"

" did you had a plan to marrying her?" seung hwan challenged him

" eh,... i was thought about it before but now, i was afraid even just for dreaming "

" why, if you dare to marrying her,just do it " he said

" uncle, i thought,i was afraid to meet her, how dare i proposed her now "

SeungHwan promised to help brought her back into him but he have one condition,that He should to leave his dark business and tried to got new legal job.because he won't shinhye and families will got trouble about Lee's business. He know that Lee was a nice guy,but he had a bad influence from people around. He remind him and Mike too, as a single, you could tried the best for everything,but since you have a families, you just focus to anything for your family happiness.

" Then, how about your mom, did you know where she live ?" SeungHwan remember about his mom.

" No, i'll tried to find her . but i was confuse  now"

" Nah, did you will meet your mom like this, what will you said if she ask about your job? i think she would be sad " he said

Lee didn't answer,actualy he never been thingking about it. His mom couldn't be accept it, she should be mad if she know his activities.

 

***

 

In the morning Lee was in SeungHwan studio, it's a first day he work in his company. SeungHwan introduce him to all staff as a Graphis designer . Though he didn't finished his school but he was so good in design, actualy seunghwan was helped by him sometimes and his client liked his work. Lee was a smart boy, easy for him to learn everything. SeungHwan remind him to leave his business before. He didn't want it'll bring bad effect to his company. Then he was agree.

 

Almost 3 month he worked at seunghwan company, his project so perfect, seunghwan so proud of him, most they client love  his work. One day, Lee told him that he was in process to sell his factory to foreigner,his client from colombia. He was happy heard it  " good boy,that's my son" he said. Lee was hard thingking at the time,when seunghwan challenged him to marrying Shinhye. He thought about his family. Mom and dad was divorced because dad's case and until now he never meet mom and his sister. Then, he dedicate to obey seunghwan order.

SeungHwan told to Mike that he wanna give his an opportunity about shinhye. They agree to invite shinhye to their project. They'll made a outdoor CF shooting next month. and after that they'll make a welcome party for him. Mike will  pick up her and got her mom permission. " okay. i'll call her now "  Mike so ecxited

" yaa.. oppa, how have you been? i think you was forgot about me" she was surprise got call from him

" i'm sorry, i know you're so busy,but i want to invite in my uncle party,don't worry i'll got your mom permission" he

" aah, if this a seunghwan's party,i think my mom will be please it "

"good, you should free that day, no schedule of investigation,please "

 

***

 

The day is come, Mike pick up her at Noon. They was talk about everything during a way. When they arrive shooting almost ended. She walked reach him. Hungging each other, chit-chat. " uncle,please finish your work first, i'll be waiting" then she was back,sat in the sofa. Mike ask her to walking around. they just walking,chit-chat in the bench in the beach. Then his phone was rang, " yes, uncle? ooh, you're there? okay i'll be there" he hang the phone. he told shinhye that uncle was in the restaurant. They step in to resto, reach them in the table. shinhye was shocked that she saw Lee was there too. but she just tried to control her emotion. Her face was flat while staring at him. SeungHwan tried to erase a awkwardness. She got a second shocked that seunghwan said they'll spent time for tonight.

Shinhye said that she want go to restroom. She wash her face, why i must meet him here. ah, i forgot they was a friend. what should i do, i almost forgot him since that accident. she was hard thinking. " i was here just for uncle " she breath deeply,then out the room. When she was open the door, lee was there waiting for her. He said Sunghwan and mike was back to the hotel, he'll send her to her room. She was nod. they was keep quiet, Lee still afraid to talking and she was little bit confuse.

Again, she was confuse that he was inside her room,sat in the couch. " thank you for send me, you can back to your room" she said. "aah finally you talk to me" he said by himself. he was close his eyes seem to ignoring her orders. She sat opposite him, watch TV. He kneel on her,hold her feet. He said what he have to said before, then crying a lot. She was speechless now. " Iissh why you always like this" she said by her self. " i'm okay. Don't be like this " She hold his shoulder,helping his to stand up and sat in couch. She wipe a tears,fix his hair. She hold his hands, tried to control her emotion.

" why you ran from me,why you always hidden? did i make a mistake, did i disappointing you, that day i just want to said that my mom want to meet you " she still tried to hold the tears.

" eh, i'm not ready to meet your mom, because i'm so irresponsible to her daughter.But i promise,to ask her directly to blessing our love"

" no, my mom was so kind. but don't tried make a promise." her voice was changed immediately. " how dare you promise me,you never keeping promise." she  continued and take a breath deeply.

" eh,why?"

She break her hold hands." I didn't know why..." she lean back in couch.

" you always make me sad,cried,angry but i didn't know why i still believed in you.Like i said before, you like a ghost for me. You leave me,then you come back to me whenever you want. Though you said that you love me,you always missing me,but you was like another person for me.I didn't know who you are, you always pick up me in police station,but i didn't know your occupation,your office. You come to my home,slept in my room, but i didn't know yours.Why you so Introvert even to your girl friend? You was shame about your dad case, and i'm a police who punish him?" she said what she want to said. and Lee just keep quiet,

"Oppa..., i love you as you love me too. did you thought i just playing around with you? why i need wasting time to waiting for you,miss you like a crazy. and after all why you always like this, you first one who act like this. I really didn't know,who you are" Her voice so strange. He never saw she like this before,he never know another side of her, strong heart. He was shocked look at her, when she grab her bag,rose her feet toward the door. He was stop her step with back hug instantly, but she release his hug,and continuing her step out the room. " don't tried to follow me" she warn him and close the door.

He just stood up, he can felt her anger in her word. he was confuse now then he saw out the window, it was late night where did she go. He ran toward the lift, run to a lobby reach her.

 

 

She ask receptionist a new room,she was up set, her heart was muddle.She didn't know that her room was beside of lee's room.She was inside a room. After she refreshing her body,she laydown on bed .Her mind was recalling what happened before. " iissh... what did i thought" she step to balcony,need some air fresh. she sat in lazy chair close her eyes.tried to sleep. Until she heard his voice, with eyes still close,but she still awake. It was Lee in balcony of his room. he was there sip a cigarette so deeply,he was shocked watch her in next door, he just saw her. he felt a cold air,

"how can she didn't felt this cold" He climb a balcony, jump into next door.He bring a blanket from her room,and covering her. " Sleep in your room,here was so cold " he said.

She recognize his voice,she can felt a cigarette smell on his breath,but she remain silent. Then He lift her to the bed, fix her position. Locking the door and a window. He was obey not sleep beside her as usual, because he know that she was angry. he was sleep in couch.

 

 

In the morning,she saw he was sleep in couch. she fix his blanket. after take a shower,she leave the room. She said to receptionist that she want to leave the room,but someone still inside. She walking aound in the beach, she texted SeungHwan that she was leave the hotel for a while. He awake because his phone was rang. received a massege from seunghwan. He notice that she was leave.Then they meet in the lobby.

" Where are you, why she leave? " Mike seem mad at him.

"I'm sorry,  i think she still mad at me" he felt sad

" yes of course" mike said,but Seunghwan warn him to lower his voice.

" You find him,because we shall go before noon, we still have a meeting at 8.00PM"

then Lee was found her around the hotel. Looking at souvernir shop,many restorant, until he arrive in the beach. He looking around. " it's was her " when he saw her  walking around with barefoot in the seaside. playing around with waves. She looked so happy. He was happy saw her like this. He just staring at her carefully. Her gaze remind him for someone. she looked so happy when put a shell then threw again into the sea.

Then He remind of something about his past. The last time, when he went to the beach with mom and his little sister. they was so happy, playing around until sunset was coming. "Aah.. this girl,  i felt like meet my little sister. that's why i felt so in love with you more and more" he thought. he got a message from seunghwan, " i found her,uncle" he replied. but he lost her again. when he notice that she was leave . " iissshhh..." he was grumble

 

A few minute later, mike call him sad that she was back ask him to come quickly. He was there, reach them.he felt lost appetite, just staring at her. but seem she ignore him. both of them was shocked that seunghwan said, Lee have to send her back home.

They was silent during a way until they arrive at shinhye home. She tried to open the door quickly,but he keep to hold that from central lock. " yaaa... what are you doing? let me out "

" no, until you said that you not mad me anymore " he tried to

" open the door now, or i should to scream " she warn him. he felt sad, he still felt her anger at her word

" thanks for send me, then drive safety please" then she close the door, come in to her house. he just smile happily heard her word

>>>