chapter 1

not blessed love

"Morning baby..,please be nice and obey to aunty. i promise will comeback home soon" mom kissed them so gently and dad turn.Lee following his parent and waiting until they car move away.then he back to living room. Mom & Dad alywas go to work together.

At 13.30 mom is comeback home,as usual if not had tight schedule,she will going home soon."Mommy...look i just finish my lunch" lee tell his mom. His mom very happy that he almost clean the plate " aah good boy,i hope you'll finish your meal like this everyday,so you'll grow up well" she give 2 thumb sign. " don't forget to wash your hand, i'll check your sister" he nod and toward to wastafel. Shin just sleep in a room,she caress her hair then she back to lee in living room. They talking about his school,are you enjoyed playing w/ your classmate? lee just kindergarten," yess mom i'm so excited"  while Mom is at home the nanny need  to leave,she just company them until mom or dad  backhome,sometimes nanny must stay overnight. mom turn her head following someone knocking the door. she opened instantly.

with shock little bit,she let 2 police come in and  sat. she know they're police from same station with her husband. "i'm sorry mrs Lee,we distrub your rest,we just bring it and please send it to mr.lee"  he said and take an envelope in the table. "what's this,mr.Yoon, why you send it directly at home,it's seem from police station.did my husband made some mistake?" she really confuse now.   "i'm really sorry mrs,we're not capable to explain everything,we need to go then"  she send them into the door.

she just playing the envelope,not  want to open it even her husband allow it but she's so appreciate their privacy.just  keep it  in his desk .just wait her husband to explain by himself. but she'll thought about that. What happen w/ him,exacly.

Dad back too late,

" daddy look  my pic, it's pretty right? lee approached to him to show it .he tried to smile but he look not interested. Mom notice that ,so she lead him to bedroom. " let's go to sleep,you must wake up early tomorow morning, say goodnight to your dad " she stared her husband.He kissed lee's forehead. After two child was a sleep,mom go to her bed room,she notice an envelope was opened " don't worry,just give me time to thinking then i'll tell you everything" said dad while they lay on bed.

next day, after dinner time lee and Shin busy with many toys in their bedroom. Lee heard a some noise from next door. He hug Shin quickly and cover her ears with his hand,she start to cry but he try to made some cute to release her cries. Their parent was start debating when dad tell his wife about it. they yell each other. Mom was cried a lot when dad admit about his fault. He catched by police head accept some money to cover and close a some case,and then he got a fire. Mom still can't think to straight, she move to child room and sleep there. After their fight moment, they never talking each other as usual. Since dad at home,Lee and Shin so happy. As a lawyer Mom tried to found some information about her husband case by herself. She got a  twice shock, it's see dad get involved for a long time a go." how come he doing this with me,a liar" she said." "i never ever forgived him"

At home,

she caress shin cheek, and kisses them,turn to lee,she staring deeply,"please be a good son when you grow up.promise me"she caress his hair. Lee stir his sleep,when he felt a  wet in his cheek, " why are you crying mom?"hug his mom. She realize,she was crying a lot. "i'm sorry sweety,i'm shocking you.mom so sorry,couse very busy these day" she lied. He just hugging his mom so tight. "It's okay mom,i know you work to get some money,to buy me and shin a new toys" She's smile.." Lets go back to sleep,i 'll hug you until tomorow" then he back to sleep again.mom always sleep w/ a child in the night. She really sad hear his son word. " thanks god,you bring me two angels in my life.please give me more strength to lead them grow up,to be great person.