Chapter 8

Horror School!

The end of school. As usual, every students were going back to their respective home. Somehow, at the end of the day, everything were back to normal. The students back to their normal self and the teachers were apologizing for the student upon their whole-day-emergency meeting. However, Suho and his friends were not going back yet as they're not satisfied and they wanted to investigate whether it is true or not that Baekhyun and Luhan really saw Miss Ah Jung's spirit.

"Guys! If you want to go home, just go. We'll settle these things." said Suho.

Hearing that, Lay picked up his bag and was ready to go. "Suho! I had to go first. My dad is waiting."

"I also want to go now, I had to send Kai home." Chen replied as he helped Kai to walk properly.

"Nae, careful~ Jaeun! You're not going?" asked Suho.

Jaeun waved her hands in denial. "Eh, no... I can't leave Seohee alone here."

"Jaeun! You got me here. You can just go home... I know you feel tired right now. I can accompany Seohee." Haneul tapped her friend's shoulder.

"Hmm, it's okay. I can handle this."

"Okay, if you say so. In that case, let's go check the theater room first. Jaeun, you're with Seohee in the class. Don't go anywhere, alright?"

"Nae."

So, Haneul, Suho, Sehun, Baekhyun and Luhan were going to the theater room beside their class. Arriving in front of the room, Baekhyun smelt something smelly while the others didn't.

"What's wrong, hyung?" asked Sehun as he saw Baekhyun covered his nose.

"Don't you guys smell anything?"

Sehun sniffed but didn't detect anything smelly. "Nothing."

Baekhyun was astonished at that. As he sat beside the window, he somehow felt something moving on his head. As he looked up, his eyes widened. "Arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!" He fell on his .

"Baekhyun!" Suho shouted worriedly.

"W...w....w...what's that?!" Baekhyun stuttered as he pointed on the ceiling.

Haneul, Sehun, Baekhyun and Luhan turned towards the direction and saw a girl in her bloody uniform hanging on the ceiling. They all screamed. With the exception of one person. Suho. He's the only one who didn't see anything.

"Guys! Let's just go now, this place is haunted!" Sehun urged.

"Don't!" Suho exclaimed.

That made Haneul to furrowed her eyebrows. "Why? Don't tell me you're staying here?!"

"Guys, that's just your imagination! Believe me!"

"I don't care hyung! I'm out of this misery!" Sehun then sprinted out of the room.


--In the class--

Jaeun who saw Sehun rushed into the class, wondered. "What's wrong, Sehun?"

Sehun packed up all his things before answering. "You go and take Seohee home. Now!"

"What about the others?"

"Ah! You ask too much! Just get her home, will you?"

"Ermm okay, I'll call my mom beforehand."


--In the theater room--

"Suho! It's better if we go now, besides, no one is in the school right now. It's pretty dangerous." Haneul assured Suho.

"Okay, we go home." Suho finally surrendered.

--------------------------------

Arriving at Seohee's house, Jaeun greeted her friend's mom who was opening the door. "Annyeonghaseyo~"

Seohee's mom smiled at her. "Oh, Jaeun. Eh? What's wrong with Seohee?"

"Erm, she fainted just now so, I'm bringing her back home regardless her weak condition."

"Oh... gomawo for helping her."

Stepping into the house, Seohee thanked her friend. "Gomawo~"

Jaeun nodded at her. "No problem. I'm going now, aunty. Seohee, don't forget to get anough rest."

"Nae~"