Chapter 5

Horror School!

The class was in an utter chaos because Kai kept on screaming. Just then, a female teacher walked past the class. But, strange, she didn't bother about the noisy classroom and just went straight forward.

Luhan who saw her just in time ran towards the teacher to seek for help. When he was about to call the teacher, suddenly, she disappeared!

"Luhaennn hyung!" Baekhyun called.

Seeing Luhan froze in front of their class, Baekhyun approached him. He tapped Luhan's shoulder. "Hyung! Are you seeing something? Because your face is damn pale."

"Who's that just now?" Luhan finally spoke.

"Who?" Baekhyun looked at the surroundings and furrowed his eyebrows as he didn't see anything suspicious. "Where?"

"Don't you notice it just now? A teacher was passing by our class. Before I even managed to call the teacher, she's gone. And... her walking speed, it's no joke."

"Are you for real? Let's go find teachers."

Jaeun and Suho saw the two boys about to leave the classroom and asked. "Where are you two going?"

Baekhyun halted upon their calling and quickly answered. "Toilet. I bring Luhan hyung along. Because I'm scared." He grinned sheepishly.

Luhan crossed his brows at Baekhyun's words. "Eh? Aren't we going to t- hnnghhg"

Before Luhan can finish his words, Baekhyun cupped his mouth and they left.

"Argh! Why did you let them go?" Suho blew a raspberry.

Jaeun scoffed at the leader's outburst. "Why me? You're the one who didn't stopped them. And one more thing, is it wrong for them to go to the toilet?"

"Ish! Can't you see our class' condition? Look at Kai, he keep on screaming from just now, and the girls at the back, covering their ears and shaking their heads in terror. Who's gonna control these chaos? To make it worse, all teachers are gone."

"I know, I know. In my opinion is, 'something' must be bothering them right now."

D.O widened his already wide eyes at Jaeun. "Don't say nonsense."

Xiumin who sat with them, threw his back on the chair. "Hrmmm, so boring!"

"Well, I don't know anymore... Just look at Kai, he keep on saying 'go away from me'... Argh! This is giving me headache."

Suho then tapped the table. "Okay, guys! Let's cool down. Jaeun, you just sit down, let me and Sehun control the class. D.O! You go find the teachers now."

D.O's eyes grew bigger. "Alone?"

"I'm with you!" Chen volunteered. And that made D.O glad.


--In the office--

"Where's all the teacher? Even the principal is not here." Luhan asked weirdly.

"Where's the meeting room?" Baekhyun voiced out.

"Try and find in the map."

"Hmm..... it's beside the general office."

"Let's go and check there." Luhan went away, followed by Baekhyun. Since they're new students, they don't know yet about the forbidden meeting room.

As the two were on the way there, they ran into D.O and Chen.

"Guys! What are you doing out here?" Chen greeted them.

Baekhyun was flustered at their surprising appearance. "We... we... we.."

"We're going to the toilet." Luhan quickly saved the situation.

"Isn't there where the toilet is?" D.O pointed at the opposite direction.

"Erm, eh! Wrong direction.. hehe, mianhae.. Baek, let's go!" Luhan dragged Baekhyun towards the toilet as they were almost caught off guard.

Baekhyun smiled sheepishly. "Heheh, mianhae~"

Because of that coincidence meeting, Luhan and Baekhyun had to go to the toilet. As Baekhyun was looking at his reflection in the mirror, he accidentally saw 'something'. And that 'something' is a boy student's spirit. The spirit is looking at him right in the eyes and a smirk slowly crept up.

Shivering, Baekyun rushed out of the toilet and left Luhan alone.

Luhan who just came out of one of the cubicle, after settling his business, searching for Baekhyun who was missing. "Baek! Baek! Baekhyun! Aish... where's this guy?"


--In the class--

Suho walked back and forth as he looked at his watch impatiently. "What took them so long?"

"Hyung~ why don't you sit and calm down? You make me feel dizzy seeing you like this." Sehun complained.

"How to calm down? Just look at the class."

All of a sudden, Baekhyun barged into the classroom with his face as white as a sheet. Suho stared at him weirdly. "What's wrong?"

Baekhyun panted as he tried to gain back his voice. "I-I saw..."

"What?"

"Erm..."

Not long after that, Luhan was in sight. He let out a relief sigh as he approached Baekhyun. "Baekhyun! Why did you leave me alone in the toilet? I've searched for you everywhere, you know?"

Baekhyun who was still in shock, can't voiced out.

Suho looked at him worriedly. "Baek? Are you okay?"

The said guy just shook his head, making Suho sighed in despair. He then turned to Luhan. "Luhan! Did you, perhaps, ran into any teacher?"

"Nope. I searched for Baekhyun and ran around this whole school, but didn't see any shadow of the teacher."

Jaeun rubbed her chin, thinking. "I wonder, where did all the teachers go?"