Chapter 2

Horror School!

That evening, Jaeun and her classmates were attending evening class. Along the class, Jaeun kept on hearing weird noises but as always, she ignored it. Well, their class is located beside the theater room by the way.

Many former students of the school said, "There's a trapped soul inside the theater room."

Question here is, is it true?


As soon as the evening class come to its end, the students went back to their respective house. Outside the gate, stood the three best friend.

"Jaeun! Seohee! I'm going, my brother is here already." Haneul said her goodbye to the other two.

Jaeun and Seohee waved their hands at her. "Bye! Take care!"

"Bye!" And Haneul went off.

From far, Seohee can see that Luhan and Baekhyun were making their way towards them. She grunted in annoyance as she whispered to Jaeun. "Ugh! Why are they here?"

Jaeun just shrugged it off and let them be.

"Annyeong! You guys are not going back yet?" Baekhyun beamed happily at the two girls.

"We're still waiting for someone to pick us up." Jaeun answered politely on behalf of both of them.

"Oh..." Noticing the silent Seohee, Baekhyun asked Jaeun. "Err... why did your friend just keep mum?"

Jaeun smiled teasingly before answered. "Maybe she's embarassed because, well, she talked harshly at you two before."

Seohee who heard that, immediately slapped Jaeun's arm. "Am not!"

"Oh, really?" Jaeun wiggled her eyebrows and smirked.

After the looooooooooooooooong chat, -well, Seohee thought so- a white Lamborghini stopped in front of Jaeun, Seohee, Luhan and Baekhyun.

"Who's this?" Seohee raised one of her eyebrows.

"It's Suho." said Jaeun, recognizing the rich guy's car.

The owner of the car then came out stylishly -ummm... *scratches head*- as he asked them. "You guys are still here? It's starting to dark. Don't you guys scared?"

"Why should us?" Baekhyun snickered.

Suho widened his eyes at Baekhyun's words. "You don't know the history of this school yet???"

"Suho! That's enough, they're still new, okay? Of course they don't know." Jaeun quickly forbid Suho to tell them the truth.

With that, Suho smiled nervously. "Sorry sorry. Emm... guys, why don't I send you home? It's getting late."

Hearing that, Seohee flashed him a smile. "Good idea. Okay!"
 
Baekhyun, Luhan and Jaeun thanked him as they gladly accepted his offer.

Sliding into the passenger seat, Seohee teased Suho. "Aww~ our class monitor is soooooooooooo kind-hearted."

Suho just shook his head. "You and your tease... Now, let's go guys!"

As they were fitting themselves into the car, Baekhyun accidentally glanced at the class located at the very end of the building. He saw a faint image of a girl waving her hands at him. Terror took over as Baekhyun immediately looked away.

Luhan who noticed Baekhyun's changing expression, asked. "What's wrong with you? You look like you just saw a ghost?" He laughed with a hint of tease.

Shoot. Baekhyun froze in state.

"Baek? What's wrong?" Jaeun asked concernly at his sudden change.

After a moment, Baekhyun finally snapped to reality. "A-actually, I-I..."

"Why are you stuttering? Say it out, man." Luhan furrowed his eyebrows.

"I-It's nothing." In the end, Baekhyun decided to keep what he saw as a secret and tried to force a smile towards his friends.